Cold approach: The numbers

AlexAP

AlexAP

Kraken
HTN Paul Janka got 3428 numbers and slept with 153 women at one point.
Paul photo 173x300

That works out to about 4.4% success rate. Even lower if you count the women he chatted up who didn't give the number.

@eduardkoopman said he needed to approach 500+ girls to get his first lay. He was below-average looking at that time.
His success rate was about 0,2%.

Meanwhile, this Youtuber gets the number of this girl after 10 seconds.

And of course, girls complain about never being approached.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member, ShowerMaxxing and 2 others
That tiktok is scripted. Or maybe she’s grateful for some irl attention. Oh god im coping. A girl that cute gets more than enough irl attention. ITS FUCKING SCRIPTED.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, Almighty, ShowerMaxxing and 1 other person
That tiktok is scripted. Or maybe she’s grateful for some irl attention. Oh god im coping. A girl that cute gets more than enough irl attention. ITS FUCKING SCRIPTED.
You're coping, he's a Youtuber who did a lot of cold approach, he's decent looking and can definitely get numbers.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
You're coping, he's a Youtuber who did a lot of cold approach, he's decent looking and can definitely get numbers.
Are you fucking serious?! Hes a htn at best.
4AFA6888 932A 40A3 8071 E74CC055F28B
8648410F EE81 444D 9534 35669D1782AA

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: makeme183, ShowerMaxxing and aBetterMii
That’s fake shit videos
Why do you think that? He's white, tall, has hair, and he only got the number, it's not sure he got a lay.
The original video is older btw, from 2013:

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
Why do you think that? He's white, tall, has hair, and he only got the number, it's not sure he got a lay.

Usually this are set up stuff
I know that business bro
For clicks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and Amexmaxx

Im just not buying it. Girls are not that giddy for htn attention. If he had a chad face id be more believable.

• +1
Reactions: Warlow, Deleted member, ShowerMaxxing and 1 other person
Im just not buying it. Girls are not that giddy for htn attention. If he had a chad face id be more believable.
Tbh if a man is normie
But he has insane sex appeal , tall
Voice deep , charisma, low inhib
He will outstay any
Dimorphism and sex appeal (appeal)
Is always the factor, for mating

a guy can be high tier normie cute
But they will take things slow with him for long term relationship

Why cold approach? Use tinder.

• +1
Reactions: thecel
They want chad to approach them
View attachment 1434838
That works out to about 4.4% success rate. Even lower if you count the women he chatted up who didn't give the number.

@eduardkoopman said he needed to approach 500+ girls to get his first lay. He was below-average looking at that time.

approach them

Never cold approach, instead scan your environment for girls giving you IOI and approach them. Aspie loser scammers came up with the cold approach style to make money from austists/ethnics/low iq guys.

• +1
Reactions: wateriswet, ShowerMaxxing and Amexmaxx
Never cold approach, instead scan your environment for girls giving you IOI and approach them.
Yeah, approaching girls in your social circle who give you IOI is what men have done since ancient times.

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother
Why cold approach? Use tinder.
Never cold approach, instead scan your environment for girls giving you IOI and approach them. Aspie loser scammers came up with the cold approach style to make money from austists/ethnics/low iq guys.
I left around 50 pussy on the table the last month then

• JFL
Reactions: eduardkoopman
Yeah, approaching girls in your social circle who give you IOI is what men have done since ancient times.
Only ioi is Gluk gluk :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel and eduardkoopman
this just in: harassing random wonmen in the street rarely leads to sex

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem and AlexAP
"Harassing" is cope, but I agree it's not a good strategy for 99% of men.
cope its harassment if ur below 5.5 psl

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
View attachment 1434838
I bet plenty women didn't give a phone number, for sure around 50% not. Or lets say 25% not, if being extremely generous

to add though. The last 200 chatups orso resulted in all muh 5 lays. I was to retarded the first 300+ or whatever amounts it was; to hit mostly out of my look league. Looking back in 20/20 hindsight. Because I was hitting in general on women that were 7/10 or better better looking, while I was overall 5/10 at best. So not a smart move, but I overestimated myself also, and I thoght myself myself to be a 7/10.

Only after I dropped muh standard to average and below average looking women. Did all muh lays, flings, ltr happen.

numbers almost mean NOTHING.

Countless flakey numbers, had I collected in my pua days. Not even 10% of numbers I had, resulted in follow-ups. Especially not the ones, that were collected quickly. maybe 5% lead to a later meetup. But kinda for sure less than 10%
when it's never being approached by Chad.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AlexAP
harassing random wonmen in the street rarely leads to sex
True that.
Also. ONLY count what lead to sex (eventually) as success. All rest, is cope. Collected phone numbers =cope. Collected dates = cope. Even collected kisses = cope.

Anything at or above 1% success rate is decent good, for a regular dude, imo. from random chatups in daytimes. That's from what I have seen irl, and from data collected from guys i KNOW are not liars or honest dudes overall.

Being better looking than average though. It probably gets expontially quick better, to talk with randoms woemn.
A dude being a HTN, may get better odds than 1% for sure. maybe like 2% range.

A dude being Chadlite. Maybe 5% success rate maxx.
A Chad dude? Well I never seen a Chad dude, talk with randoms women alot. So I can't say what that % success rate would be. I would be interested to hear/know.

Chatting up plenty of randoms women?
Only when being a HTN or better in looks; does it make some sense to do so. imo
cope its harassment if ur below 5.5 psl
Depeds alot on country/location also. Some places/countries are super social. And some places in the world, are anti-social as fuck.
In Brasil it's kinda nomral that people shoot a small convo with people around; but in aspie London they think you are a weirdo if yo say hi to someone

Go for instant dates, your success rate will be a lot higher

Swipes are less time-consuming than cold approaching. Of course, you have to look good anyway, but online dating is better in general as women are there to find someone, meanwhile if you approach a stranger in the streets you could approach a married woman, lesbian, uninterested in the moment, etc.

• JFL
Reactions: makeme183
Cold approach is a meme you don't know if shes even single or you are her type jfl.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, fogdart and Htobrother
View attachment 1434838

JFL Paul Janka is a Chad
Cold approach is a meme you don't know if shes even single or you are her type jfl.
A lot of people ignore these facts about cold approaching: many women are not single and also you're not going to be every woman's type. There's a huge element of luck in cold approaching - you could approach 10 girls who are all in relationships and you'll feel like shit afterwards. Warm approach is way better i.e. when she gives you a slight hint that she's interested maybe eye contact, smile etc.

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
Swipes are less time-consuming than cold approaching. Of course, you have to look good anyway, but online dating is better in general as women are there to find someone, meanwhile if you approach a stranger in the streets you could approach a married woman, lesbian, uninterested in the moment, etc.
A lot of people ignore these facts about cold approaching: many women are not single
Truth.
Depends a bit on location and age women.
But in general, 50% or more will be taken.

Plenty women will tell it soon in convo or immediately. If she doesn't, ask it very very soon in conversation.

Striking up s conversation with a random. Imo.
Is gathering info as quickly as possible. Hence need to ask questions.
And these 2 things need to know asap, ask this very soon or figure out.
1. Is she in the market or taken ( and loyal).
2. Does she find you good looking/attractive enough.

Only, after know point 1 and 2. Proceed to go further, and try to arrange a meetup.

and also you're not going to be every woman's type. There's a huge element of luck in cold approaching - you could approach 10 girls who are all in relationships and you'll feel like shit afterwards.
Truth. Even when all 10 let you down in a nice, sweet, gentle manner.
Warm approach is way better i.e. when she gives you a slight hint that she's interested maybe eye contact, smile etc.
Truth.
But also.
Mister Normie may get zero hints from women. He may get zero, hints of interest.

Causing,
1. When he does get interestthay 2 times per yearr, due to lack of experience and fear that comes with doing something new/rare. He can't do it, or does it giga bad. To try to get with that woman.
2. He has nothing going on. No dates, etc. Whereas when being proactive, he may get the occasional acception getting a woman, when that's woman for some reason wants to give him some chance. Even though she not in to him, to give him signals. She may find him just good enough at her minimum Barr entry level. And he will be backup plan number 5. Which may for him occasionally give some activity. To break his dry spell

Last edited:
online dating is better in general as women are there to find someone
90% of girls on OLD aren't there to find someone :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: thecel