Cold approaches are BRuTAL

shieldzz

shieldzz

Followed a girl which im in uni and she followed back

Waited few days and msg her and she was trynna make fun of me for no reason,but i kept the energy with her and i didnt let myself get angry,because she see you get butthurt by what she says she basically pissed on you. i asker her if she is from this town where is the uni and she said she is from close city with funny name,and she said that i should
know it ( this city doesnt exist,she was just trying make fun of me LOL)

in the end i said that 1-2 years ago i barely knew the existence of this current city(where is the uni and where is she from ) and she left me on read.

Hahahhahah. so many retarded girls nowadays,if i was close to her i wouldve probably smack her head against the wall.

No wonder nobody here recommend cold approaching,its actually usseles most of the time if ur not Chad ( Even MTM/HTN as me you can get reject like that)

Luckily for me i dont give a fuck about random girls,its never something to be made fun by approaching a opposite gender,thats the point of existence.

Fucking hoes

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: finn899, autistic_tendencies, reaper2 and 6 others
@BrahminBoss @PseudoMaxxer @schizo echochamber @autistic_tendencies

Don't push ego of that bitch even further. You're one of many validation suppliers she has, no reason to continue self humiliation for a very fuzzy chance of getting sex.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Manfrommars, blackmf, humanoidsub7 and 9 others
You're just one of the other 9001 normies to her it's over

• +1
Reactions: Manfrommars, blackmf, Mastermind and 5 others
Don't push ego of that bitch even further. You're one of many validation suppliers she has, no reason to continue self humiliation for a very fuzzy chance of getting sex.
i didnt give her any compliment,i didnt validate her. Will stop approaching untill im done leanmaxxing anyway

This ain’t even cold approach bruh, try to go up to a random girl and you’ll see how brutal it is

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing, bloomercel, hopecel and 3 others

probably,i still dont understand why some girls need to be rude. also she is poor af i can buy her entire existence

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and wsada
This ain’t even cold approach bruh, try to go up to a random girl and you’ll see how brutal it is
So if I am HTN and went to america and asked 100 women to give me a kiss on the cheek would I succeed!!

probably,i still dont understand why some girls need to be rude. also she is poor af i can buy her entire existence
They all got huge egos

• +1
Reactions: shieldzz
I used to do that but my current city doesnt have that many 20s girls. Yes its sound weird but i used to go cold approaching outside and have nothing tk approach

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
They all got huge egos
I would understand if i approach a higher value girl than me,but when i approach those low foids and they also have ego,they deserve to get shot

• +1
Reactions: wsada
cold approach only works for wide framemogger NT prettyboys with low inhib and NT personality

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: finn899, autistic_tendencies and bloomercel
i didnt give her any compliment,i didnt validate her. Will stop approaching untill im done leanmaxxing anyway
Still were giving her attention. She was rude because she could get away with it. There are people who act rude by default unless you are important or dangerous to them.

• +1
Reactions: klamus, diamondbill and wsada

Waited few days and msg her and she was trynna make fun of me for no reason,but i kept the energy with her and i didnt let myself get angry,because she see you get butthurt by what she says she basically pissed on you. i asker her if she is from this town where is the uni and she said she is from close city with funny name,and she said that i should

in the end i said that 1-2 years ago i barely knew the existence of this current city(where is the uni and where is she from ) and she left me on read.

Hahahhahah. so many retarded girls nowadays,if i was close to her i wouldve probably smack her head against the wall.

No wonder nobody here recommend cold approaching,its actually usseles most of the time if ur not Chad ( Even MTM/HTN as me you can get reject like that)

Luckily for me i dont give a fuck about random girls,its never something to be made fun by approaching a opposite gender,thats the point of existence.

Fucking hoes
chad fish her with another acc and make a fake appointment to time waste her disgusting whore will be hungry for chad cock and will fall for it

I would understand if i approach a higher value girl than me,but when i approach those low foids and they also have ego,they deserve to get shot
Prolly bc of the attention they get and how they only get compliments by each other ykwim

if this is happening to me,i dont want imagine sub5 guys. saddd

• +1
  • So Sad
Just say "chad" no need for all those bs words
dont have to be chad, you have to be physically intimidating while also balancing it out with pretty features. even MTN could in theory achieve this

So if I am HTN and went to america and asked 100 women to give me a kiss on the cheek would I succeed!!
They would throw you rotting in jail

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
I used to do that but my current city doesnt have that many 20s girls. Yes its sound weird but i used to go cold approaching outside and have nothing tk approach
I did it too, i got brutally rejected all times.

If a girl picks at you like this you should stop responding tbh, keeping up the convo just shows her you are desperate

• So Sad
dont have to be chad, you have to be physically intimidating while also balancing it out with pretty features. even MTN could in theory achieve this
i have prettboy featurs beside being lowbodyfat and this shit still happening to me . Jaw is the law and nothing will change unless u get lean for face or u lower ur standards

• So Sad
ugly kids skinny have more succes than me because they are lean and they have gauntlet face. fuck i cant stop eating sometimes

dnr, but legit

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
jfl and move on

• +1
I did it too, i got brutally rejected all times.

If a girl picks at you like this you should stop responding tbh, keeping up the convo just shows her you are desperate
yea my last reply to her was kinda mogging her by saying i barely knew 1 year ago the city she is from. meanwhile im from the capital

also she is poor af
May also explain rudeness. People from big families raised in poor conditions often tend to have that, sadly. In their tough environment, being polite may be considered as weak and the language of domination and humiliation is what they understand and got used to.

• +1
Reactions: bigchunguslover
i have prettboy featurs beside being lowbodyfat and this shit still happening to me . Jaw is the law and nothing will change unless u get lean for face or u lower ur standards
I bet 100% guarantee you are not wide, lean with prettyboy features (also tall but thats always necessary)
for slaying online you dont need to be physically intimidating but irl its mandatory. no girl will respect some lanklet or fat fuck irl

• +1

Fucking hoes
not all girls are like that bro

• JFL
I bet 100% guarantee you are not wide, lean with prettyboy features (also tall but thats always necessary)
for slaying online you dont need to be physically intimidating but irl its mandatory. no girl will respect some lanklet or fat fuck irl
i just said im not lean LMAo

Fucking hoes
You aren't htn if she's clowning you, dumb ass normie. A forum htn is like s bottom tier clown

Fucking hoes
Based beat women theory

You aren't htn if she's clowning you, dumb ass normie. A forum htn is like s bottom tier clown
why do u insult in every post u make u ugly nigger piece of shit hang urself

• +1
Reactions: chicoperuanowski
why do u insult in every post u make u ugly nigger piece of shit hang urself
People throw around htn like it's that common. As htn you'll barely get mogged on dating apps and experience what wishiwaschico was getting. You're probably high normie or so which is a gigantic difference. Htn is where you begin to know you're that guy. An htn you'd get soft rejected. If anything she might even humble brag about rejecting you jfl to make her seem High value

Last edited:

Fucking hoes
Autistic nigger you didnt even cold approach you slipped in the dms of some random bitch are you completely retarted?

Just lol at getting heart broken after one failed cold approach
You get your ass together and try again !! Hahah

• JFL
Cold approaches don't work if you're not at least chadlite jfl, htn can approach at clubs or parties with success but hard time outside.

HTNP is the best phenotype for cold approaches or for getting approached, like look at pic related, he looks masc but also like an angel. Insane female gaze appeal.

Attachments

• 3759321_IMG_8289.jpeg
    3759321_IMG_8289.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
People throw around htn like it's that common. As htn you'll barely get mogged on dating apps and experience what wishiwaschico was getting. You're probably high normie or so which is a gigantic difference. Htn is where you begin to know you're that guy
Just lol at getting heart broken after one failed cold approach
You get your ass together and try again !! Hahah
medss

Fucking hoes
Its bc ur a fucking ltn

• JFL
Reactions: shieldzz

Fucking hoes
Only cold approach women if 6.5/10 minimum

L rizz skibidi gyatt

• +1
Reactions: nest_chico

Fucking hoes
7/10 and avg height required for cold apporach sucesss