Cold approaching during the daytime is extremely hard to motivate myself for

6ft4

TFBEM is the Meta
While having hours to kill before I needed to go to the airport, I walked around for 4 hours on the lookout for a good opportunity to approach but didn't approach

There are so many factors that I calculate before making an approach and by the time my mind crosses the barrier to where I actually think the approach is worthwhile, it is too late to pull the trigger

First thing I need to guage is what age the foid is
I see some instances where 2 foids are walking together and it's hard to tell if it's older sister and JB sister or young mother and JB daughter
If they aren't looking directly forward when coming towards you, this makes it hard to make a judgement
There were a couple of times I was considering approaching then feared that it may be a JB and older foid together
If it was just a JB or a couple of JBs an approach could carry less jeporady

The next thing is the vibe of the foid
There are certain archetypes of foid where approaching them would be pointless
Usually the stuck up looking ones or professionally dressed ones as if they are business women or have a super high opinion of themselves
It is likely that some foids I dismiss when I see may actually be 27 hence younger than me and have way less net worth than me
But on the basis of them giving off "muh high income" vibes, I know an approach would be pointless currently since I dress as a peterpan maxxer with sportswear
There are also some foids that you just know you would never see with a guy who looks like you pheno and fashion wise

Then you have to determine if you are attracted to the foid
This is easier said than done when the foid is moving
Yesterday I was walking towards a small foid who had her head down looking at her phone then she looked up and I held eye contact with her enough to indicate she wasn't repulsed by me but by the time that was established she had already passed. She was quite attractive so I would've went for the approach
She was possibly late 20s so may have dismissed me but my level of attraction to her was enough to motivate me to approach if I had more time to assess things

This leads onto another thing you want to look out for and that's approachability
It is obvious from some foids they wouldn't want to be approached
Then some foids are walking along without seeming unapproachable but they show no indications that you are visible to them as you walk by
Then some foids will look in your direction and will be willing to hold eye contact if you look at them
There was a foid yesterday I seen pass by me in the airport then when she passed by me again later I made eye contcat and she made eye contact back but had a slight expression of concern/wondering why I was looking.
I dont think this is a definite sign she would be hostile to an approach, she could've been thinking "does this guy think he knows me or something"
but I may just be telling myself that because she had a nice face so I assigned personality halo to her while in reality she felt assaulted by me looking at her

I did notice some foid on her bike was looking at me when I turned me head while walking the street so I took that as a sign of interest but she was average and had passed on her bike
A few girls looked at me enough to indicate they acknowledged my existence while in the airport but being noticed due to out of the ordinary body proportions doesn't necessarily mean there is any attraction involved.

Another thing that needs to be contended with for me is my mentalcel mind that tells me how over it is after I walk around for a while and see no attractive foids by themselves and see that almost every foid who passes who Im not even attracted to regards me as invisible
This means I mentally give up and then if I do see an attractive foid Im not in the right headspace to approach

Another issue is approaching on a busy street makes it look like you're approaching at random because really you are when you only have a second to make the judgement
I just cant approach a foid that I wouldnt want an LTR with based on her appearance
If I approached an average foid my heart wouldn't be in it because it's not worth doing just to get an average slay imo when the success rate is known to be so low from cold approach
I cant mortivate myself to do "practice approaches" on foids I'm not interested in, why should I give foids I dont even see as attractive an oportunity to reject me

Another issue is sometimes foids arent walking directly towards you but you will see an actually good looking foid walking perpendicular to you and if you wanted to intercept her and approach it would be obvious you're chasing her down which is a demonstration of low value putting you on the back foot immediately

There is also the barrier of many attractive girls wearing headphones making it an extra burden to start a convo with them

Then when there are actual instances where just saying something would be feasible
eg. Yesterday I was walking behind two english foids in a non english speaking country and one looked back at me then indicated to her friend to move out of the way to let me walk past.
I could've easily just said something to be friendly then went about my day or tried start something to see if they're receptive but I chose to say nothing

The reason being that I cant help but think that every foid you see in public in her 20s has fucked dozens of guys and had emotional investment in loads of guys and are already burned out.

How are you as a complete stranger going to compete with the guys she knows irl and spends her time thinking about
Her mind is already occupied by the LTN with rizz that sometimes flirt with her in her class
A Chadlite she sees regularly and her gym and would love to fuck
Some guy with status in whatever scene she is into eg. a certain DJ if she is a drug consuming rave going foid

You can never leapfrog them in her mind as some random HTN who ooozes low status by virtue of having to reasort to demonstrators of low value like cold approaching
You are effectively telling her you have no girlfriend, no social circle and you are are now begging for pussy on the street like a homeless man begs for money

Also in those moments where you actually have the motivation to approach roasties, all it takes if for one prime JB to walk past and suddenly you become disgusted by the idea of degrading yourself in front of some roastie

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Xtra, Clark69, aleksander and 6 others
that's why everyone is on dating apps nowadays, too much paranoia and doubts

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, mogstars, Clark69 and 2 others
My nigha I’m not an attention span cel but when u copy and paste ur sociology class essay in its entirety I have to say DNRD

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: humanoidsub7, Pandora, Swarthy Knight and 5 others
Is the text REALLY worth reading or could you have put a TLDR at the bottom?

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, Deleted member 51465, bloomercel and 1 other person
cold apporaching is social suicide

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: humanoidsub7, bloomercel and micropp
Literally no point in attempting dating if sub Chadlite/Chad in 2024.

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, NumbThePain and micropp
Dnr no point in cold approaching if you ain't chad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: humanoidsub7, Deleted member 51465, Allornothing and 3 others
It'll be easy with wine + xan

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel
While having hours to kill before I needed to go to the airport, I walked around for 4 hours on the lookout for a good opportunity to approach but didn't approach

There are so many factors that I calculate before making an approach and by the time my mind crosses the barrier to where I actually think the approach is worthwhile, it is too late to pull the trigger

I see some instances where 2 foids are walking together and it's hard to tell if it's older sister and JB sister or young mother and JB daughter
If they aren't looking directly forward when coming towards you, this makes it hard to make a judgement
There were a couple of times I was considering approaching then feared that it may be a JB and older foid together

Usually the stuck up looking ones or professionally dressed ones as if they are business women or have a super high opinion of themselves
It is likely that some foids I dismiss when I see may actually be 27 hence younger than me and have way less net worth than me
But on the basis of them giving off "muh high income" vibes, I know an approach would be pointless currently since I dress as a peterpan maxxer with sportswear
There are also some foids that you just know you would never see with a guy who looks like you pheno and fashion wise

Yesterday I was walking towards a small foid who had her head down looking at her phone then she looked up and I held eye contact with her enough to indicate she wasn't repulsed by me but by the time that was established she had already passed. She was quite attractive so I would've went for the approach
She was possibly late 20s so may have dismissed me but my level of attraction to her was enough to motivate me to approach if I had more time to assess things

This leads onto another thing you want to look out for and that's approachability
Then some foids are walking along without seeming unapproachable but they show no indications that you are visible to them as you walk by
Then some foids will look in your direction and will be willing to hold eye contact if you look at them
There was a foid yesterday I seen pass by me in the airport then when she passed by me again later I made eye contcat and she made eye contact back but had a slight expression of concern/wondering why I was looking.
I dont think this is a definite sign she would be hostile to an approach, she could've been thinking "does this guy think he knows me or something"
but I may just be telling myself that because she had a nice face so I assigned personality halo to her while in reality she felt assaulted by me looking at her

I did notice some foid on her bike was looking at me when I turned me head while walking the street so I took that as a sign of interest but she was average and had passed on her bike
A few girls looked at me enough to indicate they acknowledged my existence while in the airport but being noticed due to out of the ordinary body proportions doesn't necessarily mean there is any attraction involved.

Another thing that needs to be contended with for me is my mentalcel mind that tells me how over it is after I walk around for a while and see no attractive foids by themselves and see that almost every foid who passes who Im not even attracted to regards me as invisible
This means I mentally give up and then if I do see an attractive foid Im not in the right headspace to approach

Another issue is approaching on a busy street makes it look like you're approaching at random because really you are when you only have a second to make the judgement
I just cant approach a foid that I wouldnt want an LTR with based on her appearance
If I approached an average foid my heart wouldn't be in it because it's not worth doing just to get an average slay imo when the success rate is known to be so low from cold approach
I cant mortivate myself to do "practice approaches" on foids I'm not interested in, why should I give foids I dont even see as attractive an oportunity to reject me

Another issue is sometimes foids arent walking directly towards you but you will see an actually good looking foid walking perpendicular to you and if you wanted to intercept her and approach it would be obvious you're chasing her down which is a demonstration of low value putting you on the back foot immediately

There is also the barrier of many attractive girls wearing headphones making it an extra burden to start a convo with them

Then when there are actual instances where just saying something would be feasible
eg. Yesterday I was walking behind two english foids in a non english speaking country and one looked back at me then indicated to her friend to move out of the way to let me walk past.
I could've easily just said something to be friendly then went about my day or tried start something to see if they're receptive but I chose to say nothing

The reason being that I cant help but think that every foid you see in public in her 20s has fucked dozens of guys and had emotional investment in loads of guys and are already burned out.

How are you as a complete stranger going to compete with the guys she knows irl and spends her time thinking about
Her mind is already occupied by the LTN with rizz that sometimes flirt with her in her class
Some guy with status in whatever scene she is into eg. a certain DJ if she is a drug consuming rave going foid

You can never leapfrog them in her mind as some random HTN who ooozes low status by virtue of having to reasort to demonstrators of low value like cold approaching
You are effectively telling her you have no girlfriend, no social circle and you are are now begging for pussy on the street like a homeless man begs for money

Also in those moments where you actually have the motivation to approach roasties, all it takes if for one prime JB to walk past and suddenly you become disgusted by the idea of degrading yourself in front of some roastie
You overthink it. That's why you fail. Be like him

The only time I ever 'cold approached' (wasn't really a cold approach, the conditions were ideal) was a girl who was sitting next to me on the train the night after the first incelcon.

I hadn't even showered and was wearing the clothes I went out in while still feeling insanely low inhb. I started speaking to her and could tell she was very interested, we had like a 20 min conversation before I wanted to put my headphones in and sleep. I'm certain she would've given me her number and agreed to a date had I asked

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: bloomercel and 6ft4
Attractive women have endless options for both long term relationships and ONS. Fat and unattractive women have chads for ONS, and they continue stacking their body count trying to find a chad who will commit. All women have giga inflated ego because of this. Cold approach is only good for losing your morale and feeling more depressed.

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, NumbThePain and negativetiltedheart

why spend your entire day approaching? just work lol

It’s a meme unless you’re in a club

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, Allornothing and 6ft4
It’s a meme unless you’re in a club
I want actually execute on daygame when I'm in Poland in a couple of weeks
I cant rely on club foids my whole life, they never amount to anything

• +1
Reactions: infini
That’s most women they’re in clubs or at raves

Interesting read. I go through a similar thought process when scouting, usually results in that I don't approach.

Only time I've ever approached is when I've spotted someone seemingly down to earth, attractive, that looks my way a lot.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and 6ft4
Interesting read. I go through a similar thought process when scouting, usually results in that I don't approach.

Only time I've ever approached is when I've spotted someone seemingly down to earth, attractive, that looks my way a lot.
and what happened?

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and Deleted member 51781
Exchange of Snapchat, and then nothing, just another contact.
lol brutal same happened to me I even made out with the girl got her snap and then she blocked me jfl

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel and Deleted member 51781
lol brutal same happened to me I even made out with the girl got her snap and then she blocked me jfl
At least you made out with her and got some female pheromones :love:.

I didn't really expect anything to happen as I approached her in another city, that is far away from where I live (did it mostly for the experience / confidence boost or whatnot). I would probably never approach anyone in my home town as that carries much higher stakes, and requires more balls.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and Deleted member 48689
Also I didnt put in the original post that I feel more motivated to approach when it's on a non busy side street and it's basically just me and the foid on the street walking towards each other
That was the case with the foid who was looking at her phone then looked up at the last second
I find it gives a more intimate vibe as you are the only person in the vicinity so she wont be directly comparing you to other passers by

On a busy street I would struggle to make the calculations on time to approach as well as being crippled by the thought of strangers witnessing me cold approaching

The thing about side street game is you have to walk around for hours and hope to get lucky by seeing a foid you're attracted to

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and Deleted member 48689
Read every molecule. Nice

@New Poster
Inform me on how much of a high inhib cuck I am

• +1
Cold approach is just a scam bro. But, if you're gonna do it just do it. No use thinking about it. Just do it, just screen the girl to make sure she is above 18 to avoid cops n shut.

• Woah

Willpowermax

• +1
The only time I ever 'cold approached' (wasn't really a cold approach, the conditions were ideal) was a girl who was sitting next to me on the train the night after the first incelcon.

I hadn't even showered and was wearing the clothes I went out in while still feeling insanely low inhb. I started speaking to her and could tell she was very interested, we had like a 20 min conversation before I wanted to put my headphones in and sleep. I'm certain she would've given me her number and agreed to a date had I asked
Cope. Tyrone just gave you a noogie and you were too high inhib to say anything about it.

• JFL
Reactions: Pikabro and bloomercel
day game is tough but its more legit than night game in term of getting a LTR for most brah

• +1
because you're there and he isn't. Girls would rather fuck a 4/10 guy right in front of them than a 6/10 guy on her phone. Your one advantage as a cold approacher is that you're physically there and offering sex.

All the other stuff you say about the logistics of approaching on the street is largely true. That's why it's the hardest place to approach. Puas only do it because it's easier to film on a street. Stores, coffee shops are easier.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: bloomercel, Clark69 and 6ft4
because you're there and he isn't. Girls would rather fuck a 4/10 guy right in front of them than a 6/10 guy on her phone. Your one advantage as a cold approacher is that you're physically there and offering sex.
Fuark good point

• +1
Fuark good point
it's also why you need to escalate. As soon as you're just another guy in her phone, you're worthless

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, infini, bloomercel and 1 other person
it's also why you need to escalate. As soon as you're just another guy in her phone, you're worthless
Any approach I could've done during that walkabout I reported on would've just been practice approaches since I had checked out of my accom.
I need to know that there is a bed nearby I can bring the foid to in order to truly want the approach to go down since I will be entering it with an instant-slay-or-nothing mentality

I'll try again on holiday in a couple of weeks

• +1
Any approach I could've done during that walkabout I reported on would've just been practice approaches since I had checked out of my accom.
I need to know that there is a bed nearby I can bring the foid to in order to truly want the approach to go down since I will be entering it with an instant-slay-or-nothing mentality

I'll try again on holiday in a couple of weeks
yeah, approaching without a place to fuck is kinda pointless

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, bloomercel and 6ft4
it doesnt work
you're too old now anyways
its over

Cope. Tyrone just gave you a noogie and you were too high inhib to say anything about it.
you said youre gonna start cold approaching on college campuses, mr ogre tyrone lite
where are the vids, where?

Golden State Warriors No GIF by NBA

• +1
Reactions: klip11
tldr: cuckcel went approaching and didn't do a single approach jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and bloomercel

Chad doesnt have to do all of this

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and bloomercel
ITT chad wants you to feel sorry for him...

TLDR+Giga cope

Imagine having a virgin-to-virgin JBF 10 year relationship only to wake up to this brave new world
American psycho tense gif

Medium rare over ethnic everytime at my current gym until fuark this chav slag shows up with his pathetic twink "thugmaxx" tattooed bf..
Tumblr d5da53e9f08020af5931efbcc781f81e 917c6475 540

Anyway read that shit in TravisBlackpill's smokey, broken accent with the intensity building, looming dark ambient.

Your avi makes me want to smoke a fag.

maybe dont fkn cold approach thats peak autism

maybe dont fkn cold approach thats peak autism
fuck off

banderas
Didn't @DoctorLooksmax ascend this way? I've noticed this is probably it, makes the most social sense. Local townmaxxing, believe this or not but it's socially a compound effect. Too much mental gymnastics in this thread. Just do it.

As @averagejoe said "And I couldn’t care less about the opinion of every other loser from this forum. This is where we’re different. You literally can’t sleep at night because someone calls you ugly and end up making threads about how you mog mouth breathers while Chad just straight up brags with every thread he makes not giving a fuck and spiking cortisol left and right".

So it's no surprise that the winners the maxxers are those who are out after it every single day. Unironically, that's what Jeremy Meeks was doing in his life.

All the other stuff you say about the logistics of approaching on the street is largely true. That's why it's the hardest place to approach. Puas only do it because it's easier to film on a street. Stores, coffee shops are easier.
What I'm saying too.

fuck off

banderas

Didn't @DoctorLooksmax ascend this way? I've noticed this is probably it, makes the most social sense. Local townmaxxing, believe this or not but it's socially a compound effect. Too much mental gymnastics in this thread. Just do it.

As @averagejoe said "And I couldn’t care less about the opinion of every other loser from this forum. This is where we’re different. You literally can’t sleep at night because someone calls you ugly and end up making threads about how you mog mouth breathers while Chad just straight up brags with every thread he makes not giving a fuck and spiking cortisol left and right".

So it's no surprise that the winners the maxxers are those who are out after it every single day. Unironically, that's what Jeremy Meeks was doing in his life.

What I'm saying too.
redpiller