Cold hands/feet reason?

N3XT

N3XT

Steady Looksmaxxing
Lately I've been testing a lot of practices.
In the past few months I've been altering schedules, nutrition, supplements, workouts, most things you can alter in order to see what fits and what's best.

Sometimes for weeks I have extremely cold hands/feet, other weeks I don't.

Can someone help me narrow down this problem and find the root cause?

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, ChristianChad, Mouthbreath and 2 others
ITS OVER FOR ALL OF US THAT HAS HEALTH AND MENTAL SHIT

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
same idk tbh. wear more socks

Underweight ?

Are you often thirsty OP?

Prob from lack of receiving pussy

Check your blood pressure, if its low, thats the reason.

When our blood pressure drops to a low level (hypotension), your body will often move blood away from your hands and feet and send it to protect our most vital organs. This can cause cold hands and feets.

However, many diseases are also possible or simply cold, which you always feel first on the hands/feet.

Low body fat causes coldness of the extremities and there is no workaround except more clothes.

If you want to constantly feel warm in your undies, getting fat is the best solution.

first world problems cannot get any simpler

raynauds desease, I have it as well I think

• +1
Reactions: actual9cmjawslayer
I have raynauds disease you might have it aswell

• +1
Reactions: chinpilled69
I have raynauds disease you might have it aswell
Do your hands get pale white if you hold them up for just a few seconds? For me sometimes its worse sometimes better. A lot of things go into it

• Woah
Do your hands get pale white if you hold them up for just a few seconds? For me sometimes its worse sometimes better. A lot of things go into it
No, infact my hands never change color somehow. However I have a very low threshold for my veins to constrict. It can be 68 degrees in my school and I can be dressed in full hoodie and sweatpants with freezing cold hands and feet. I also am part of the 1/3 of cases who overconstrict due to stress or nervousness. Before puberty I never had these symptoms except during winter my hands would go numb and constrict easily playing outside in snow, only became normal like two years into puberty. My nose and ears also get cold.

• +1
Reactions: chinpilled69 and Mouthbreath
No, infact my hands never change color somehow. However I have a very low threshold for my veins to constrict. It can be 68 degrees in my school and I can be dressed in full hoodie and sweatpants with freezing cold hands and feet. I also am part of the 1/3 of cases who overconstrict due to stress or nervousness. Before puberty I never had these symptoms except during winter my hands would go numb and constrict easily playing outside in snow, only became normal like two years into puberty. My nose and ears also get cold.
What does "constrict" mean?

• +1
What does "constrict" mean?
"make narrower, especially by encircling pressure"
Veins constrict to decrease bloodflow to skin to keep warmth

• +1
Reactions: chinpilled69
Lately I've been testing a lot of practices.
In the past few months I've been altering schedules, nutrition, supplements, workouts, most things you can alter in order to see what fits and what's best.

Sometimes for weeks I have extremely cold hands/feet, other weeks I don't.

Can someone help me narrow down this problem and find the root cause?
it means you are intersex and mentally weak

Low body fat causes coldness of the extremities and there is no workaround except more clothes.

If you want to constantly feel warm in your undies, getting fat is the best solution.

My father is extremely lean yet his hands are always extremely warm, even while wearing a normal t-shirt in the middle of winter.

first world problems cannot get any simpler

I mean for some reason I'm pretty sure most African kids' hands aren't cold.

It's a common and slightly debilitating thing to have, I really disagree with your statement :p

I'm 90% certain you have some degree of Hypothyroidism

• +1
Reactions: MadTwatter
some degree of Hypothyroidism probably

Do you have any suggestion as to exactly how I can find out?
Specific blood tests? I've been looking into it but you'd help a ton.

Look into Ray Peat diet if you haven't already

I mean for some reason I'm pretty sure most African kids' hands aren't cold.

It's a common and slightly debilitating thing to have, I really disagree with your statement :p
help mommy my hands and feet are cold!!! 😢 😢

Do you have any suggestion as to exactly how I can find out?
Specific blood tests? I've been looking into it but you'd help a ton.
Do you have difficulty falling asleep, insomnia? Do you have difficulty staying asleep? Do you feel lethargic if you don't exercise during the day? Do you feel lethargy after a meal or if you're satiated? Do you feel like you can't fully inhale and take a deep breath? Are you reliant on coffee or stimulants?

TSH and free T4 are the markers they usually check for when they take a Thyroid function blood test.
Ideally TSH should be slightly below 1 - around 2, any higher probably means your Thyroid function isn't ideal, basically the higher the TSH value the worse.
Also ideally you should check T3 levels, Thyroid antibodies (less important), and Reverse T3 (rT3); although the latter is less commonly done although I don't know, I only checked one small clinic and they said they didn't do it, and this is in my country (Israel), I don't know about yours. It is a useful marker though and I would test for it aswell if possible.

Last edited:
I'll note that down to get it checked.
I'm also considering thyroid-related stuff but I don't have enough knowledge about it.

Somewhat.

I get plenty.
bro im feeling rn exactly the same, did u find out smth? tell

exercise heats your body

wrong