collagen/good hair is the difference between subhuman and decent.

D

Deleted member 11126

Kraken
I see so many recessedcels with no hint masculinity and they have gfs. As long as you look under 18 no one judges these traits as bad.

Leafyishere is the best example boneless guy but still his youth saved him. But look a few years later he is subhuman.

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 40471
Acne raped my collagen so hard I have worse acne at 20 then 16 idk how thats possible. Literally got zero appeal now and my jawline never improved I look the same but worse skin

• JFL
Reactions: SAQUIB66
are you norwooding as well?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
Chad with acne is cute and different
You’re facial bone is just trash !

• Ugh..
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 40471 and Deleted member 11126
Chad with acne is cute and different
You’re facial bone is just trash !
Chad with acne/bad skin/balding loses 90% of his appeal he might still have some sure but basically its 10X less. The amount of times I see some guy with shit face structure but youthful looks good hair and collagen is pretty dramatic. It matters a lot more with younger women too.

Last edited:
Chad with acne loses 90% of his appeal he might still have some sure but basically its 10X less. The amount of times I see some guy with shit face structure but youthful looks good hair and collagen is pretty dramatic. It matters a lot more with younger women too.

This dude has acne and mogs you to outer space

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 40471 and Deleted member 11126

This dude has acne her mogs you to outer space

Its hardly noticeable and he would mog more with better skin. That's not bad skin his skin is actually overall good great collagen too a few dots is not "bad acne". Literally he is 1 month away from perfect skin with a basic routine

I see so many recessedcels with no hint masculinity and they have gfs. As long as you look under 18 no one judges these traits as bad.

Leafyishere is the best example boneless guy but still his youth saved him. But look a few years later he is subhuman.
View attachment 2546691
View attachment 2546692
Yes but normies carried by collagen hair and being lean age badly

He just got fat
If he would leanmaxx he will look similar

• +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline and Deleted member 40471
Acne raped my collagen so hard I have worse acne at 20 then 16 idk how thats possible. Literally got zero appeal now and my jawline never improved I look the same but worse skin
me too, starting accutane to recover. Its not ur collagen but rather ur skin texture which looks shit, collagen doesn't get bad before 30 if ur white or 35 for other races

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 11126