College age feminist foids love Margaret Atwood's shitty writing

deathtochad

deathtochad

Silver
C4c8220be0a64470b8be5125c8aec160

Females will read these quotes from her and then feel justified in becoming fat and letting themselves go to counteract the supposed male fantasies oppressing them

It is because of this femcel author

1 SKg78xCxciVhsuK0vJgOJA

And those ugly writers of her ilk that so many women are fat and ugly and now shameless about it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad and BrettyBoy
Feminism is the reason why modern women are unhappy lol

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Krezo and deathtochad
Feminism is the reason why modern women are unhappy lol
Feminism improves women's finances and career prospects, but ironically it diminishes their happiness because it separates them from men and stops them from falling in love and instead they become sluts who destroy their pair bonding chemicals. They aren't destroying muh patriarchy, they're just nuking their own dopamine receptors

They tell themselves they're independent women who don't need a man but then they're putting ass pics on Instagram and tinder for validation. They can't even keep up their own delusions and reality will only hit once a feminist is a 50 year old single cat lady who dies alone

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Dogs and turkproducer
I don't read books written by women.

not even the title

They can't even keep up their own delusions and reality will only hit once a feminist is a 50 year old single cat lady who dies alone
survival of the least delusional

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad
Feminism improves women's finances and career prospects, but ironically it diminishes their happiness because it separates them from men and stops them from falling in love and instead they become sluts who destroy their pair bonding chemicals. They aren't destroying muh patriarchy, they're just nuking their own dopamine receptors

They tell themselves they're independent women who don't need a man but then they're putting ass pics on Instagram and tinder for validation. They can't even keep up their own delusions and reality will only hit once a feminist is a 50 year old single cat lady who dies alone
Do you think they will ever return to normal?

Truthfully I think being a slut is bad for both genders, males less so but still.

If I had fucked 50+ PSL7-8 women Id find it hard to settle down with a PSL5 girl next door but that’s just myself.