COLLEGE APPLICATION is A BRUTAL Blackpill experience

N8verBegan

N8verBegan

Disciple of Saint Hamoudi
Asian male with: 4.0 GPA, 1600 SAT, internship at IBM quantum computing lab, published research paper in computer vision, leader of FTC team and won nationals, DECA, founded a non profit helping orphans learn about coding

Results: rejection everywhere except the subhuman engineering school

300lbs Black sheboon who is transhomoantigalaticandrogenousalien-identifying gay lesbian anti-cis identifying individual with a 2.0 GPA who wrote an essay about going to George Floyd Protest:

Results: acceptance at every single IVY LEAGUE + $1000000000000 scholarship

It’s ovER if you are not:
300lbs Black sheboon who is transhomoantigalaticandrogenousalien-identifying gay lesbian anti-cis identifying individual

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: chadpreetsingh, Youㅤ, Xangsane and 8 others
nah u dont even need that, just be a non white female with a half decent gpa (u dont need any projects, anything just show that ur a good studycel) and you have a massive advantage

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: zyzzbrah1234, deepfuckingvalue, try2beme and 1 other person
It aint that brutal, it is what it is. If money is the only thing u care about then yea its a bit brutal

Jfl at all the asians that are cucked enough to stay in America tbh

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and BrahminBoss
Asian male with: 4.0 GPA, 1600 SAT, internship at IBM quantum computing lab, published research paper in computer vision, leader of FTC team and won nationals, DECA, founded a non profit helping orphans learn about coding

300lbs Black sheboon who is transhomoantigalaticandrogenousalien-identifying gay lesbian anti-cis identifying individual with a 2.0 GPA who wrote an essay about going to George Floyd Protest:

300lbs Black sheboon who is transhomoantigalaticandrogenousalien-identifying gay lesbian anti-cis identifying individual
Even more brutal for curries tbh

Brown pussy stinks aren’t you cuckorean type shit
It doesn’t stink and my gf is arab + I never fucked an asian girl and never will they disgust me

• Ugh..
Reactions: seethe
fk i remember signing up for college back in 2013 thinking i'd be done by like 2016 or some shut. Damn how everything got all fked up n shut

fk i remember signing up for college back in 2013 thinking i'd be done by like 2016 or some shut. Damn how everything got all fked up n shut
I just knw you went to MIT

It doesn’t stink and my gf is arab + I never fucked an asian girl and never will they disgust me
Abg sluts are disgusting sure, but mainland hqnp foids is life u self loathing fag

• So Sad
Reactions: N8verBegan

Affirmative action is complete non sense imo

nah u dont even need that, just be a non white female with a half decent gpa (u dont need any projects, anything just show that ur a good studycel) and you have a massive advantage
Or male

Racemaxx and apply to harvard rn
Tbh even if i got in i cant network against high iq highly nt rich people in such a competitive environment

• +1

Ivy League is overrated

Tbh even if i got in i cant network against high iq highly nt rich people in such a competitive environment
i’d get mogged by atheletes and rich white moggers

• +1
Reactions: try2beme

6d0dd67c 2333 4c42 9eb5 0ad617266b9c

Yeah nuke bay area atp tbh
Real I got a 1500 and that was basically considered below average here. Academic culture was absolutely diabolical

Real I got a 1500 and that was basically considered below average here. Academic culture was absolutely diabolical
Bay Area is basically China in the US JFL. I can’t imagine living there. Thank god I went to school in the South

Bay Area is basically China in the US JFL. I can’t imagine living there. Thank god I went to school in the South
Nah worse it’s like East Asia, South Asia, and Mexico combined

Everybody in the Bay Area is smart and tryhard as fuck other than the Mexicans. But they just run Edgar game and do blue collar jobs mirin tbh.

• JFL
ricecel has high chance of getting white stacy at least

Asian with an arab gf, just pass her to me my nigga u cant handle allat

• JFL
leave my black queens alone

if you are like this you dont even need a college education
you could code some shit and make money

Users who are viewing this thread

Back