College is a meme

InnerVoid

InnerVoid

Social Planner
when i was in college, most classrooms were empty. nooe really attended cuz it wasnt mandatory.

when i started seeing people, the cliques were made in the first year and it was impossible to enter in.

how these cliques were made when classes were emty is a mystery to me to this day.

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho, wsada, Almost Chadlite and 6 others
  • Woah
Reactions: InnerVoid
how these cliques were made when classes were emty is a mystery to me to this day.
These cliques are literally determined at latest in the first 10 minutes of college or even in preparatory classes before.

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, InnerVoid and 케이제이
  • So Sad
Reactions: InnerVoid
when i was in college, most classrooms were empty. nooe really attended cuz it wasnt mandatory.

when i started seeing people, the cliques were made in the first year and it was impossible to enter in.

I hate NT people so much i wanna genocide them tbh ngl.

We need prime non nt JBs for marriage, sex and a good life with both of us dedicated to living it for Jesus Christ and the Orthodox Church canons.

We need prime non nt JBs for marriage, sex and a good life with both of us dedicated to living it for Jesus Christ and the Orthodox Church canons.
non NT jbs will backstab you lol

• So Sad
Reactions: Zeruel
This is exactly the same in my country, the cliques thing is a huge mystery to me

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: slavicpsycho, PubertyMaxxer, fuxkdakikez and 1 other person
This is exactly the same in my country, the cliques thing is a huge mystery to me
they just magically appeared one day when i was in the third year or smth,, i had never seen these people before

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, TsarTsar444 and romanstock
they just magically appeared one day when i was in the third year or smth,, i had never seen these people before

I think a lot are friends or know each other before college. They choose the same course together and do it all together.

• +1
Reactions: kanderior, PubertyMaxxer and fuxkdakikez
I think a lot are friends or know each other before college. They choose the same course together and do it all together.
they were from different parts of the country so doubt that. its destiny ig just liek im destined to die a virgin

• +1
Reactions: romanstock, TsarTsar444 and PubertyMaxxer
These cliques are literally determined at latest in the first 10 minutes of college or even in preparatory classes before.
INTERNATIONALE CLIQUE

• JFL
Reactions: slavicpsycho
Yeah get used to that. High school is forever. I fear work is just gonna be the same but really if you need to make friends at work its over.

Most of your friends you make are in elementary school to college

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and InnerVoid
they were from different parts of the country so doubt that. its destiny ig just liek im destined to die a virgin
Destinypill is very underrated tbh