"college is a scam" is a scam

F

FaceandHFD

Zephir
tbqh

• +1
Reactions: jefferson
yes, but currently it still help u to get in big company easier, but too much people having a cert is going to destroy its value

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1476
'"college is a scam" is a scam' is a scam

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt, Alexanderr, Deleted member 685 and 6 others
op juden

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt, Deleted member 685, pisslord and 4 others
scams me to hell and back

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian

• JFL
Reactions: Insomniac and Zeta ascended
its a scam if you are dumb

It's a scam if you have to pay 100k for it

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee, Zeta ascended, itsoverbuddyboyo and 2 others
It’s a scam because you have to watch all the roasties partying and drinking and fucking while you stay in your dorm to play vidya and study. The worst is they end up with a good grade because they have orbiters willing to do their work.

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee, Deleted member 685 and SeiGun
It’s a scam because you have to watch all the roasties partying and drinking and fucking while you stay in your dorm to play vidya and study. The worst is they end up with a good grade because they have orbiters willing to do their work.
ragefuel is when they get higher grade than you, and think they are really good at studying

• +1
Reactions: Yummyinmytummy
ragefuel is when they get higher grade than you, and think they are really good at studying
Rage fuel is when they get hired to a good company for some fucking bs job

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee and SeiGun
Rage fuel is when they get hired to a good company for some fucking bs job
and then, they got better position and become your superior, order you to do stuff for them:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

• +1
Reactions: Yummyinmytummy
Sounds like suicide fuel.

Sounds like cho fuek.

college is supposed to be when you get laid and all. i legit didnt meet anyone at college and literally spend 5 years sitting in my room

college is supposed to be when you get laid and all. i legit didnt meet anyone at college and literally spend 5 years sitting in my room
College is the time when everyone experiences those things such as sex and fun and pleasure. But in those years I’ve had to rot in loneliness. It’s not fair. You girls have never been attracted to me. I don’t know why you girls aren’t attracted to me. But I will punish you all for it. It’s an injustice, a crime because I don’t know what you don’t see in me. I’m the perfect guy and yet you throw yourselves at all these obnoxious men instead of me, the supreme gentleman.

College is the time when everyone experiences those things such as sex and fun and pleasure. But in those years I’ve had to rot in loneliness. It’s not fair. You girls have never been attracted to me. I don’t know why you girls aren’t attracted to me. But I will punish you all for it. It’s an injustice, a crime because I don’t know what you don’t see in me. I’m the perfect guy and yet you throw yourselves at all these obnoxious men instead of me, the supreme gentleman.

ER was so bluepilled lol. JFL if you think sex happens as late as 20s

college is a buisness and like most of them, scam. when online education gets better and their degrees get more recognized, colleges will suffer.

• Love it
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis
Your mother is a scam.

YOU FUCKING SORRY ASS SCRUB. I FUCKING HATE RACIST MOTHERFUCKERS. XXPHOENIXKNIGHTXX ILL REMEMBERE THAT NAME. IF I EVER SEE YOU AT A TOURNAMENT I WILL BODY THE LIVING DOG SHIT OUT OF YOU IN PERSON I SWEAR. ILL BEAT YOU TILL YOURE DAMN NEAR DEAD IN PERSON. IF I EVER SEE A PHOENIXKNIGHT I WILL BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF YOU THATS A WRAP. WATCH THIS STREAM AND ENVY BITCH FAGGOT ONLINE ASS SCRUB. SHUT THE FUCK UP.

YOU FUCKING SORRY ASS SCRUB. I FUCKING HATE RACIST MOTHERFUCKERS. XXPHOENIXKNIGHTXX ILL REMEMBERE THAT NAME. IF I EVER SEE YOU AT A TOURNAMENT I WILL BODY THE LIVING DOG SHIT OUT OF YOU IN PERSON I SWEAR. ILL BEAT YOU TILL YOURE DAMN NEAR DEAD IN PERSON. IF I EVER SEE A PHOENIXKNIGHT I WILL BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF YOU THATS A WRAP. WATCH THIS STREAM AND ENVY BITCH FAGGOT ONLINE ASS SCRUB. SHUT THE FUCK UP.
k

life is a scam

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac