College NPC Rant

D

Deleted member 9467

kpopmaxxer
College NPC Rant

February 9th, 2023

All around me I see my peers dressed in the most basic clothes, styled with the most basic hairstyles, sitting around with their friends eating the most putrid, seed-oil infested food. I see nothing behind their eyes, no sophistication in their ways, no intention behind their being. Guys hiding behind the most NT haircuts, NT outfits, NT personalities, too pussified to even show a sliver of sweeping, fervent affection to their girlfriends. Conversation I hear around me are so out of touch, not in form ignorance, but in the manner of unwisdom. Not knowing what really matters in life. Guys sit with their legs postured straight forward, revealing the complete lack of fluid in their balls. They workout in order to bloat their muscles, ending up looking like a 4 foot bobblehead while losing all athletic ability in the process. They posture themselves as if they’re trying to recall the body language advice from some random youtube video they’ve watched. They do everything to look the part, forgetting their eyes reveal their true selves.

In one word, they’re pathetic. Utterly pathetic. Girls around me intentionally strip themselves of their God-given intuitive senses. Move, eat, study like robots, suppressing their innate flame of life. And the way the dress, socialize, take on the world – as if they’re purposely showing the whole world their cards in a game of poker. Ethnic girls trying so hard to fit into anglo-american culture with their pseudo-old money aesthetic uniforms, overstated school spirit, seemingly fighting - with all their might - for white approval. Pathetic. All around me girls, so abundantly endowed with beauty, pussify themselves into submitting to the male gaze. How does it feel to live everyday of your life banking on the reception of the dead glances from male peers? Pathetic.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: a1dancell, zerocool, Xangsane and 9 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25354, Deleted member 25211, User28823 and 2 others
Bitter cope

read, whats a nt haircut tho?|

College NPC Rant

February 9th, 2023

All around me I see my peers dressed in the most basic clothes, styled with the most basic hairstyles, sitting around with their friends eating the most putrid, seed-oil infested food. I see nothing behind their eyes, no sophistication in their ways, no intention behind their being. Guys hiding behind the most NT haircuts, NT outfits, NT personalities, too pussified to even show a sliver of sweeping, fervent affection to their girlfriends. Conversation I hear around me are so out of touch, not in form ignorance, but in the manner of unwisdom. Not knowing what really matters in life. Guys sit with their legs postured straight forward, revealing the complete lack of fluid in their balls. They workout in order to bloat their muscles, ending up looking like a 4 foot bobblehead while losing all athletic ability in the process. They posture themselves as if they’re trying to recall the body language advice from some random youtube video they’ve watched. They do everything to look the part, forgetting their eyes reveal their true selves.

In one word, they’re pathetic. Utterly pathetic. Girls around me intentionally strip themselves of their God-given intuitive senses. Move, eat, study like robots, suppressing their innate flame of life. And the way the dress, socialize, take on the world – as if they’re purposely showing the whole world their cards in a game of poker. Ethnic girls trying so hard to fit into anglo-american culture with their pseudo-old money aesthetic uniforms, overstated school spirit, seemingly fighting - with all their might - for white approval. Pathetic. All around me girls, so abundantly endowed with beauty, pussify themselves into submitting to the male gaze. How does it feel to live everyday of your life banking on the reception of the dead glances from male peers? Pathetic.
Do you have friends?

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Hipcel and Deleted member 25211
Do you have friends?
Yes, I have "friends" and acquaintances but not one person I'm comfortable to sharing true thoughts with. Lucky I have a strong familial support system, mom is giga blackpilled

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
3272574 bbc

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: capybara, ascension and lightskinbengali
You sound bitter because you have no friends boyo

• +1
Reactions: 80iq and SoberAndRetarded
Best thing I've read on the internet today, I agree.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9467 and GigaAscender
College NPC Rant

February 9th, 2023

if many people were not NPCs, then there would be too much competition, NPCs do not aspire anywhere, and this is very good.

• +1
Reactions: GigaAscender
if many people were not NPCs, then there would be too much competition, NPCs do not aspire anywhere, and this is very good.
I absolutely agree... let them rot

• +1
Reactions: GigaAscender
ascension and success is easy these days tbh