Cologne Recommendations

1ofcyberjunk

1ofcyberjunk

Blackpilled
I'm looking for a new Cologne,

Lets talk about what Cologne's you guys have had and your experience with them 👁️

Any Cologne as good as Dior Sauvage level ?

I don't wanna get Dior Sauvage cause I don't wanna associate with every other fuck boy and other random ass people, it's far to popular now. I wanna be atleast a tad' unique lmaoo

Last edited:
ultra male

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tai Lung and 1ofcyberjunk
bad boy cobalt

• +1
Reactions: 1ofcyberjunk
It's near-consesus in the fragrance community that Bleu de Chanel EDP is one of the best men's colognes and with the most appeal. Sauvage-level popularity but without the fuck boy association. Very versatile too, works in class/work, nights out, dates etc.

• +1
Reactions: kuroro, Deleted member 51465, 1ofcyberjunk and 1 other person
First time hearing about this one, any experience with it?
using it a lot together switching with a YSL edp from day to day. Bad boy cobalt is a very good overall for any situation and the smell stays long*

Last edited:
  • +1
It's near-consesus in the fragrance community that Bleu de Chanel EDP is one of the best men's colognes and with the most appeal. Sauvage--level popularity but without the fuckboy association. Very versatile too, works in class/work, night out, date etc.
Ouuuh that sounds great, have you used it?

Whats ypur budget?

Ouuuh that sounds great, have you used it?
I have a bottle yeah. Smells pleasant enough but also safe and boring to me, without a very strong identity. But I guess that's the point, high appeal=not polarizing=not that special. If you're a beginner to frags and want something safe, versatile and popular I'd get that one.

• +1
I have a bottle yeah. Smells pleasant enough but also safe and boring to me, without a very strong identity. But I guess that's the point, high appeal=not polarizing=not that special. If you're a beginner to frags and want something safe, versatile and popular I'd get that one.
Ahh okay thats an intriguing description, sounds chill

I recommend fragrantica.com, good resource for researching colognes, looking at rankings, reviews, note breakdowns etc.

Oooo, not heard about this one. Sounds good upon googling it. Do you have experience with it?
I wear it in spring/summer. It's similar to Acqua di Giò but more unique. it's not that expensive either so you can just use it on a warm sunny day and something else on other days. dior sauvage or anything similar shouldn't be worn on a hot day at the beach, that's where l'eau d'issey makes you stand out.

Doesn't make any sense to ask for a random fragrance, especially since we don't know you.
A perfume is an extension of yourself, choose one that you love.
It's like asking us to choose your outfit jfl

Go to a store near you that sell mainstream designer fragrance and smell them, not too much at a time since your nose isn't trained.
There will be notes that you'll like and some that you don't, you'll be able to distinguish them with time.
Once you find a perfume that you like, try to get a sample to test it in different situations and if it please you, you can buy it.

There's a lot to learn about fragrance, if you like this universe go read articles.
After that, you can direct yourself into niche fragrances territory to have access to unique olfactive experiences.

Last edited:
Doesn't make any sense to ask for a random fragrance, especially since we don't know you.
A perfume is an extension of yourself, choose one that you love.
It's like asking us to choose your outfit jfl

Go to a store near you that sell mainstream designer fragrance and smell them, not too much at a time since your nose isn't trained.
There will be notes that you'll like and some that you don't, you'll be able to distinguish them with time.
Once you'll find a perfume that you like, try to get a sample to test it in different situations and if it please you, you can buy it.

There's a lot to learn about fragrance, if you like this universe go read articles.
After that, you can direct yourself into niche fragrances territory to have access to unique olfactive experiences.
Definitely some solid, great advice. I'm more curious about others experiences with having had compliments from women though.
And my judgment irl may be that i love the smell but it turns out it doesnt last long and is in general a bad cologne.

• +1
Reactions: JL~
Definitely some solid, great advice. I'm more curious about others experiences with having had compliments from women though.
And my judgment irl may be that i love the smell but it turns out it doesnt last long and is in general a bad cologne.
You don't buy a fragrance for women, you buy it because you like it.
You're not gonna turn into a slayer because of your odor jfl.
Not every women in the world gonna like the same scent anyways...

They tend to like spicy, fruity or sweet fragrance because of their childlike taste for the most part but I repeat that it's truly pathetic to buy and wear something in the hope of attracting females.

• +1
Reactions: greycel
You don't buy a fragrance for women, you buy it because you like it.
You're not gonna turn into a slayer because of your odor jfl.
Not every women in the world gonna like the same scent anyways...

They tend to like spicy, fruity or sweet fragrance because of their childlike taste for the most part but I repeat that it's truly pathetic to buy and wear something in the hope of attracting females.
Well thats not true to a certain degree, scent attracting & lurring. Obviously it's not going to change how you physically look but its a great asset for when your already attractive.

I've also had girlfriends who absolutely loved my fragrences, one of them said it made them horny aswell as another girl tell me that the first thing that caught their attention was how good i smelt.

I remember when I used to goto school I had a crazy crush on this girl just because of how attractive the pleasent smell was, it made me wanna get physically closer to her.

Well thats not true to a certain degree, scent attracting & lurring. Obviously it's not going to change how you physically look but its a great asset for when your already attractive.

I've also had girlfriends who absolutely loved my fragrences, one of them said it made them horny aswell as another girl tell me that the first thing that caught their attention was how good i smelt.

I remember when I used to goto school I had a crazy crush on this girl just because of how attractive the pleasent smell was, it made me wanna get physically closer to her.
Well yes, it can help if you pass the looks threshold.
But that's not my point, I'm just telling you to buy a fragrance that YOU like.

Well yes, it can help if you pass the looks threshold.
But that's not my point, I'm just telling you to buy a fragrance that YOU like.
There are definitely fragrances that have more appeal to women than it would to me, of course not everyone has the same sense of smell. However I'm interested in the opinions and experiences with fellow looksmaxers. Me liking the smell of a fragrence isn't going to prove the effectiveness on details such as long lasting or the quality. Why waste time and money on experimenting with what my nose likes if there is factual evidence from others experiences that i can learn from in order to decide the next cologne that I'll try.

To me this makes more sense and I feel more comfortable doing so this way with the added boost of confidence that comes from wearing something that I've heard people have had complaints from.

Your idea sounds like a very sensible thing to do, but I find more fun in the idea that I know something has good reviews.

There are definitely fragrances that have more appeal to women than it would to me, of course not everyone has the same sense of smell. However I'm interested in the opinions and experiences with fellow looksmaxers. Me liking the smell of a fragrence isn't going to prove the effectiveness on details such as long lasting or the quality. Why waste time and money on experimenting with what my nose likes if there is factual evidence from others experiences that i can learn from in order to decide the next cologne that I'll try.

To me this makes more sense and I feel more comfortable doing so this way with the added boost of confidence that comes from wearing something that I've heard people have had complaints from.

Your idea sounds like a very sensible thing to do, but I find more fun in the idea that I know something has good reviews.
Okay go on and buy sauvage and bleu de Chanel bro :soy::soy:
I'm the only one here that is providing you good informations yet you still want to find a magic spell.
Not to mention every skin react differently to a fragrance... I literally told you to go to a store and try them wich is fucking free btw and it allows you to see if the fragrance last on you.
C'mon, this shithole is filled with 2 psl low iq deformed abominations that don't talk to girls, have no drip and you want them to make you detailed performance posts about fragrances ?! Just go to fragrance forums then...
A fragrance being long lasting has nothing to do with the quality, every synthetic bullshit that are sold nowadays are long lasting and have an insane projection that gives headaches to everyone around you. So if that's what you want go for it, buy the thrash that is advertised everywhere and enjoy having low iq whores telling you how you smell.

Okay go on and buy sauvage and bleu de Chanel bro :soy::soy:
I'm the only one here that is providing you good informations yet you still want to find a magic spell.
Not to mention every skin react differently to a fragrance... I literally told you to go to a store and try them wich is fucking free btw and it allows you to see if the fragrance last on you.
C'mon, this shithole is filled with 2 psl low iq deformed abominations that don't talk to girls, have no drip and you want them to make you detailed performance posts about fragrances ?! Just go to fragrance forums then...
A fragrance being long lasting has nothing to do with the quality, every synthetic bullshit that are sold nowadays are long lasting and have an insane projection that gives headaches to everyone around you. So if that's what you want go for it, buy the thrash that is advertised everywhere and enjoy having low iq whores telling you how you smell.
lmaoo! you know what, thats valid honestly. I do agree looking on a forum full of abominations with no experience is a terrible idea.
I had overestimated expectations for who would reply to this post. You're the only high IQ lad to reply.
Thank you for the effort on your reaponses, and opening my eyes to the reality of the majority of users on this forum.

Do you have any favourite fragrances that you'd recommend out of interest?

• +1
Reactions: JL~
lmaoo never heard of it
Just kidding, if u want to stand out just stay away from JPG, Dior, Versace because everyone is using these. I like valentino and armani, they are still popular but not that popular as those 3 above. If ur rich u should just buy niche fragrances tbh.

• +1
Just kidding, if u want to stand out just stay away from JPG, Dior, Versace because everyone is using these. I like valentino and armani, they are still popular but not that popular as those 3 above. If ur rich u should just buy niche fragrances tbh.
Awesome advice mate, thank you

It's near-consesus in the fragrance community that Bleu de Chanel EDP is one of the best men's colognes and with the most appeal. Sauvage-level popularity but without the fuck boy association. Very versatile too, works in class/work, nights out, dates etc.
It's starting to get overused tho due to fragrance gaining more and more popularity on tiktok.