Title, no elab needed

• +1
Reactions: Axii, Ricky212, Clark69 and 3 others
wasn't expecting that from a barrett avi nigga tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Axii, GabachoCopium, qwertynineofive and 5 others
wasn't expecting that from a barrett avi nigga tbh
ik his facial compactness is a major failo but looking at his face just releases too much dopamine

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Axii, anthony111553, kiyopon and 5 others
facial length is mostly cope, considering there's both good looking people with long mid-faces and with short mid-faces.

there's very few individual features in general that can ruin a face, most of the time people are just coping and they're not ugly because of x, y and z, but they're ugly and they have x y and z.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Allornothing, Axii, GabachoCopium and 13 others
facial length is mostly cope, considering there's both good looking people with long mid-faces and with short mid-faces.

there's very few individual features in general that can ruin a face, most of the time people are just coping and they're not ugly because of x, y and z, but they're ugly and they have x y and z.
nah theres no gl people with a genuinely compact midface, inb4 dicaprio and barrett

• +1
Reactions: Axii and fuse
I rarely see people with that falio

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Clavicular and trueceI
@Clavicular @pneumocystosis @lebronjames23 all have shortish midfaces, yes they still mog but theyd mog harder with taller skulls

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Axii, lebronjames23, ElTruecel and 2 others
@Clavicular @pneumocystosis @lebronjames23 all have childlike midfaces, yes they still mog but theyd mog harder with taller skulls
They would be on the red carpet instead of .org rate me section if their skulls grew vertically taller.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Clark69, lebronjames23, Clavicular and 1 other person
Hello there
@Clavicular @pneumocystosis @lebronjames23 all have shortish midfaces, yes they still mog but theyd mog harder with taller skulls
mine went from 1.07 to 1.05 in the past 4 months jfl.

High iq though first person whos ever noticed my midface being to compact, usually tiktokers comment that its too long and i just cage. If my midface grows taller my total fwhr will be too narrow unfortunately.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ElTruecel, smallman and trueceI
Hello there

mine went from 1.07 to 1.05 in the past 4 months jfl.

High iq though first person whos ever noticed my midface being to compact, usually tiktokers comment that its too long and i just cage. If my midface grows taller my total fwhr will be too narrow unfortunately.

it def wouldnt, also make sure you measure pics from far away wihtout distortion

have you seen any result from your nose botox btw?

They would be on the red carpet instead of .org rate me section if their skulls grew vertically taller.
not clavicular tbh, his ramus and upper third are alr sufficiently tall, and midface isnt giga short or anything

that's not what's holding him back

edit: after seeing the non-distorted pic i take it back, he would indeed benefit from a taller skull structure and midface

Last edited:
View attachment 2810837
it def wouldnt, also make sure you measure pics from far away wihtout distortion

have you seen any result from your nose botox btw?
I was looking down not insignificantly in this, i measured on back camera arms length away and got 1.05

cope, horesefaces are a falio

• Hmm...
Reactions: ElTruecel
I was looking down not insignificantly in this, i measured on back camera arms length away and got 1.05
arms length isnt enough and looking down mkaes the ratio lower

I’m talking like actual 1.1 or maybe even shorter tier.

cope, horesefaces are a falio
He’s right a long midface by itself isn’t the falio. It’s more like the other issues that come with it such as narrow FWHR or recession.

arms length isnt enough and looking down mkaes the ratio lower
No i know, im saying i measured without distortion looking straight, in this im looking down

• JFL
Reactions: trueceI
Over

Anything that can help this or just rope maxxing?

I wanted jaw and chin filler for a taller lower third

Over

Anything that can help this or just rope maxxing?

I wanted jaw and chin filler for a taller lower third
If your maxilla is too short then LF 1 downgrafting can help.
3487213 1687645623550

• Love it
Reactions: lebronjames23