Complete proof that recession is not genetic as seen with these IDENTICAL TWINS

ㅤ$ㅤ ㅤ

ㅤ$ㅤ ㅤ

locked out of account

Genes only determine genetic potential brahhs, the rest is up to phyiscal forces that encourage development. You can't develop to your potential without proper environment.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: User49, subhuman incel, Deleted member 28414 and 12 others
View attachment 2167344

Genes only determine genetic potential brahhs, the rest is up to phyiscal forces that encourage development. You can't develop to your potential without proper environment.
thats the proof? what about the other THOUSANDS of experiments and empirical evidence that is posted? But it doesnt matter how many proof there is, people will still cope with genetics because they are intellectually dishonest. No one wins knowing that is environmental, only the ones who want the truth. The doctor lose money, the scientist lose credibility and money, the person feels bad. Its crazy how the current explanation (Genetics above all) is basically a nazi one, they say that there are genetically superior people, basically a gift from nature, and people accept it. JFL

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 21044, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 5 others
btw u dont even know if they r identical twins

• +1
Reactions: Rimaxtis, Deleted member 1901 and Deleted member 29078
Everyone should know this
It also effect eye area
I have twin brother same height and same everything except his eye area is vastly different

recession is ofcourse not genetic

im the only one in me family with a recression, but i mog still (bump on me nose (not straight nose), eye bigger then the other)

Water
@Dr. Bruh

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19453, subswork, Deleted member 29078 and 1 other person
thats the proof? what about the other THOUSANDS of experiments and empirical evidence that is posted? But it doesnt matter how many proof there is, people will still cope with genetics because they are intellectually dishonest. No one wins knowing that is environmental, only the ones who want the truth. The doctor lose money, the scientist lose credibility and money, the person feels bad. Its crazy how the current explanation (Genetics above all) is basically a nazi one, they say that there are genetically superior people, basically a gift from nature, and people accept it. JFL
Found the mewer

• JFL
Reactions: redmaxx and 5'7 zoomer
Water

We found this out in fucking 2018

• +1
Reactions: subswork
Found the mewer
mewing will not do shit past puberty. Only make your hyoid looks better and probab reduce a little of cfd over time, but its not about mewing

water but good thread for the retardcels I guess

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
:feelshehe:

What if it was both? :feelsez:

:bigbrain:

View attachment 2167344

Honestly it's good that the parents actually give a shit about her jaw development, otherwise she's on her way of being a femcel.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Water

We found this out in fucking 2018

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
Honestly it's good that the parents actually give a shit about her jaw development, otherwise she's on her way of being a femcel.
while most normshit moms are busy planning their feng shui rooms, paying for the fortune teller/hair dyeing/fake nails, getting indebted for a larger television and buying seed oil goyslop for their kids, this one is doing research to looksmax them at age 9 :feelshmm: a bit late but still commendable :feelsokman:

even if jaw development is mostly environmental it's a small piece of the puzzle to being gl tbh not being recessed just makes u human

Eye spacing is the most important and is also the most heritable, brutal!

Recently I've been seeing ads and hearing on radio ads about how it's important to get your kid checked by an orthodontist at the age baby teeth start falling out and adult teeth start growing.