Compliment or Insult ?

Lil_KINJA

Lil_KINJA

Silver
I was making chit chat with this girl at class and she started mentioning how she loves aerobics and joins aerobic classes whenever she finds time. She then switched saying "I can just imagine you being a aerobics coach. Teehee... " she then turned to her friend sitting next to us "Wouldn't he be great? teehee ". She went on being giggly about it.

Was that an insult or a subtle compliment? What do women mean by imagining you as a coach or trainer in physical activities?

side note: I'm 5'11", 150lbs and skinny-fat with a slight belly , never worked out in my life. Didn't know what aerobics actually was.

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
Yes bro

• +1
Reactions: dodt
brag

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr and Ritalincel
Sounds like a compliment to me but I can never tell.

side note: I'm 5'11", 150lbs and skinny-fat with a slight belly , never worked out in my life. Didn't know what aerobics actually was.
Sounds like they were making fun of you buddyboyo

• +1
Reactions: Bluepill, FatmanO, ZyzzReincarnate and 4 others
Sounds like they were making fun of you buddyboyo

Nahhh,... I get that you guys imagine under some Stacies putting down an incel, but it was too playful for a typical demeaning mockery. Also I am "skinny fat", but not in a shapeless nerd type body ; I have a very nice bubble butt for a guy since my a lot of my fat deposits on my ass.
Sounds like a compliment to me but I can never tell.
tell me about it.

Nahhh,... I get that you guys imagine under some Stacies putting down an incel, but it was too playful for a typical demeaning mockery. Also I am "skinny fat", but not in a shapeless nerd type body ; I have a very nice bubble butt for a guy since my a lot of my fat deposits on my ass.

tell me about it.
sounds like they were making fun of you buddyboyo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate, Insomniac and dodt
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Alexanderr, androidcel, Coping and 1 other person
A foid once said to me that i look like ken from barbie. I interpreted this affirmation like she was actually calling me gay.

Foids are retarded, youll never know.

• JFL
Reactions: Insomniac
Too autistic
Indeed. And dare I say, crippling autism. In fact, you can't even eat by yourself, you also have to have someone taking you to the toilet.

That's an odd thing to say to someone... Maybe she sees you like this guy or something haahah

if you are skinnyfat they were making fun of you 100%, there is no other possibility

View attachment 34941That's an odd thing to say to someone... Maybe she sees you like this guy or something haahah

I immediately thought of this guy as well. But I look like the complete opposite of him; I have thick dark hair, smol hooded eyes, bushy eyebrows, ogee curve.

if you are skinnyfat they were making fun of you 100%, there is no other possibility
Yes, but for the record; the only reason why am potentially interpreting her remark as a compliment, or even subtle flirting, is that I had been cold approached by girls in the past; so I assume that I must not be THAT revolting looking.

Too autistic. What could I possibly ask her without sounding corny or even pervy: "Would you come to one of my aerobic classes?"
Yeah, say exactly that, it's a joke, if she gives you the reaction you think you'll get then you didn't have a chance with her to begin with.

not a big deal

Yeah, say exactly that, it's a joke, if she gives you the reaction you think you'll get then you didn't have a chance with her to begin with.

what would a positive reaction look like? I need examples!

She'd laugh and say "sure" or something along those lines.

Hmmm, It did look like she was searching for a reaction from me. She kept pressing me with this aerobics thing.

Yeah bro sounds likes an insult but you can never really tell without knowing the girl or being there.

unless youre ripped af this was just to make fun of you. Expecially when she told her friends..

It can be both. Can they see if you are skinny fat

she want you to beat shit out of her and rape

So why it is an insult? I hear incels on here claim that women don't even playfully engage with them, less imagine them as sports instructors.

From what you've stated
" skinny-fat with a slight belly, never worked out in my life. Didn't know what aerobics actually was."

As I said in my orignial comment, it's very hard to tell. My logic is that if you have never worked out in your life, you are skinny fat plus the fact that you do know what aerobics was. They were most likely taking the piss out of you for the above premises. Another example would be asking a skinny or uncordinated person to coach or instruct a rugby team. tbh just move on, who cares if they were or wern't taking the piss out of you.

So why it is an insult? I hear incels on here claim that women don't even playfully engage with them, less imagine them as sports instructors.
If you have to ask, it's an insult.

• +1
Reactions: Saturn
As I said in my orignial comment, it's very hard to tell. My logic is that if you have never worked out in your life, you are skinny fat plus the fact that you do know what aerobics was. They were most likely taking the piss out of you

Just to clarify: I'm not like soy-fat, by this I mean having feminine hips and manboobs, as I am fortunate enough that my hips are narrow, face lean, and most of the fat deposits mainly on my buttocks (apart from tummy).

It can be both. Can they see if you are skinny fat

I wore a emo.style XL wool sweater so my belly fat wasn't that visible. I always wear skinny jeans, I know this prob sounds gai af, but I do not have a typical male pancake ass, but a round bubble butt. Naturally I show it off.

unless youre ripped af this was just to make fun of you. Expecially when she told her friends..

We barely know each other, the other girl was just a acquaintance from class. Also this is Europe aerobics trainers are either old women or skinny prettyboys here.

Last edited:
We barely know each other, the other girl was just a acquaintance from class. Also this is Europe aerobics trainers are either older women or skinny prettyboys here.
I am from Eu too and honestly it seems like you desperately want it to be a compliment. You asked for an opinion and I gave you my objective one but it seems like you just want hear the things you like. The fact that youre skinny fat and on a looks maxxing forum just indicates that youre not extremely pleasing for ones eye and probably not very self confident. I find the possibility that the girls made a little fun of you much more likely than them comparing you to a hot fitness trainer... Sorry for the redpill (which might be wrong), I'm just trying to open your eyes.

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem