CompSci is still highest ROI Degree

D

Deleted member 6128

Pruhtty Women 🫶
The only other degrees that compete are maybe maths and dentistry.Odd choices Ik il explain those two in another thread.

CS unlocks two very high paying industries for you finance and tech.

If you are at a prestige target school you can go into IB, PE or even fucking Jane Street and make $1Million a year by 35.

Meanwhile in tech you can make up to $400k in senior positions. You don’t need to be a fag coder even sales in tech pays well.

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: poopoohead, Danish_Retard, BrahminBoss and 2 others
Bachelor's or Master's higher roi?

The only other degrees that compete are maybe maths and dentistry.Odd choices Ik il explain those two in another thread.

If you are at a prestige target school you can go into IB, PE or even fucking Jane Street and make $1Million a year by 35.

Meanwhile in tech you can make up to $400k in senior positions. You don’t need to be a fag coder even sales in tech pays well.
If I'm going to finish it, I'll just go back to LDARing and claiming my neetbuxx. Tbh, I don't even know why I'm wasting 5 years of my life there.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and BrahminBoss

Define tech

Good to know daddy, I'm in cs

math is deff the best degree, if i had more aptitude to it i would do without even thinking about it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and BrahminBoss
i was expecting a news article from US News