Confession wearing a lift and getting height mog

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Life is a beautiful journey, just enjoy the rides.
All the ethnic girls in my class are at the same height as me I am 176cm but with shoes I stand 179cm, so that’s mean these girls are 177-178cm and all the other dude in my class are taller than me, only one manlet that is m up h shorter than me. WTF zoomer are tall af.

Last edited:
@andy9432 @Xangsane @Iasacrko @HarrierDuBois @mbolo @Krakowski @MoggerGaston @Beastimmung @Amnesia

I think I need to buy Hogan or Balenciaga shoes

Definition of cutecel

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
what's goin on
The average height chart does not reflect reality

Idk I was walking behind these girls measuring myself to them their eyes level only 1cm below mine too, the guys are all taller idk prob 183-186cm?

Idk if they are Syrian or Iranian or Lebanese

@andy9432 do you wear normal height shoes?

I think Nordic despite being tall they seemed to able be wearing height increasing shoes too.

Idk I was walking behind these girls measuring myself to them their eyes level only 1cm below mine too, the guys are all taller idk prob 183-186cm?

Idk if they are Syrian or Iranian or Lebanese
i hope for u that at least their faces got deformation from their hormones

i hope for u that at least their faces got deformation from their hormones

Zoomer have striking features but they lack harmony

Height neurosis is distorting your perception or you overstimate your height, even in the Netherlands that is statistically impossible.

Height neurosis is distorting your perception or you overstimate your height, even in the Netherlands that is statistically impossible.
I am not kidding even foids are 2cm below me or taller

I am not kidding even foids are 2cm below me or taller
That would make the average girl in your school like 180 cm, almost the average male zoomer height in the tallest country in the world. It's just not possible, again, I think it's just black pill anxiety and self-esteem issues clouding your vision. It's happened to me too, it will pass.

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
That would make the average girl in your school like 180 cm, almost the average male zoomer height in the tallest country in the world. It's just not possible, again, I think it's just black pill anxiety and self-esteem issues clouding your vision. It's happened to me too, it will pass.
I mean I get height mog by a group of girls in my classes.