Confirmed Curry’s Should LDAR And Give Up Looksmaxxing Hopes

Shieda_Kayn

Shieda_Kayn

12 psl

This young chap is probably normie-htn overall, but for Curry/South Asian he is Chadlite +. Mogs 99% of Indians and has sendhil jr. bone structure.

Now let’s see how he does in the dating scene:

Nicolas Cage Laughing GIF
laughs cage GIF

zero. Zip. Nada. To be curry is to be invisible to the female species.

I swear to ducking god the only thing matters in life is pheno. No AMOUNT of looksmaxxing will ascend you ducking curries. Yet this forum is crawling with Indian roaches.

From here on: NO SOUTH ASIANS ALLOWED ON THE FORUM. There is no point in them looksmaxxing, and as such their presence on this forum is useless. We WILL be enacting the ethnic cleansing of this place.

Mods: @Gargantuan @tyronelite @TRUE_CEL @Alexanderr and @Master please begin by blocking any ip from Bengalaru. In the meantime I will provide a gestapo list of western curry users so they too may be rounded up and exterminated. At the finality of this righteous crusade I will commit my own head to Master as well, but not before I see every ethnic on this forum broken.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, Won't Stop Mewing, RopeMaxxed and 14 others
@Biggdink thoughts :Comfy:

Low tier normie in Bengaluru

• +1
Reactions: RopeMaxxed and forevermirin
if he is chadlite in india, regular white chadlite in india is literal god

He's MTN which will be tough in the west. He's also carried by his hair quality atm but there is potential. It's washed up hijabi or LDAR I guess.

• +1
Reactions: Vain786
Lifefuel if true
Unfortunately Dravidians are stealing all the girls irl
People itt acting like they see better looking curries irl all the time

• +1
Reactions: User49, Prince88 and Deleted member 7580
People on this forum will see a curry that isn't literally deformed and be like he mogs 99% of indians

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RopeMaxxed and House Lannister
Feel bad for yall curries man. The stigma around that pheno is brutal.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766, User49, Vain786 and 1 other person
@Htobrother brutal bhai he mogs me into oblivion and thinks he uglymogs me, ain't no way in jahannam--but still gets same treatment, he is perhaps going for hqnp hijabis :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother
from Bengalaru
Meanwhile:

" 19 year old Ikra Javani, a resident of Hyderabad, Pakistan crossed over to marry her lover Mulayam Singh Badav. The two had reached Bengaluru in September 2022."

• Ugh..
Reactions: Pajeetsingh
For curries the only looksmax they can do is to shave their unibrow.
For whites, asians, blacks, latinos, they can still skin care max, hair max, gymcel, etc

Best thing curries can do is to convince other people to kill themselves on this forum

• JFL
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, RopeMaxxed, User49 and 4 others

This young chap is probably normie-htn overall, but for Curry/South Asian he is Chadlite +. Mogs 99% of Indians and has sendhil jr. bone structure.

laughs cage GIF

I swear to ducking god the only thing matters in life is pheno. No AMOUNT of looksmaxxing will ascend you ducking curries. Yet this forum is crawling with Indian roaches.

From here on: NO SOUTH ASIANS ALLOWED ON THE FORUM. There is no point in them looksmaxxing, and as such their presence on this forum is useless. We WILL be enacting the ethnic cleansing of this place.

Mods: @Gargantuan @tyronelite @TRUE_CEL @Alexanderr and @Master please begin by blocking any ip from Bengalaru. In the meantime I will provide a gestapo list of western curry users so they too may be rounded up and exterminated. At the finality of this righteous crusade I will commit my own head to Master as well, but not before I see every ethnic on this forum broken.

Just 3 shades of difference between an incel and a chad utterly over

For curries the only looksmax they can do is to shave their unibrow.
For whites, asians, blacks, latinos, they can still skin care max, hair max, gymcel, etc

Best thing curries can do is to convince other people to kill themselves on this forum
Should i ? I have h t being a pajeet i have extremely thick brow .

Should i ? I have h t being a pajeet i have extremely thick brow .
U should shave ur unibrow homie. Give up ur dreams on slaying countless white pussy u should go and find an obedient indian wife

laughs cage GIF

he doesn't look indian

MTN

Not even looksmaxxed, op coping

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872
I can't stand for racism against Indians anymore. It just isn't fair.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RopeMaxxed, Deleted member 17872, Deleted member 16275 and 2 others
Lol literally. If he claimed he was levantine or some shit no one would bat an eye
honestly looks mexican (as someone who grew up around many mexicans)

laughs cage GIF

Jfl he doesn't looks a curry at all

• +1
Reactions: RopeMaxxed

laughs cage GIF

jfl

Niggas here will think every failure is bc of race

He's ltierally 5'3" ofc he gets rejected

• JFL
Reactions: RopeMaxxed and Deleted member 17872
jfl

Don’t show this to rand anon

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21661
Long midface and narrow head. He's ugly.

jfl

I'm only 5'3, b/c, people said that that's not the problem at all and that it YOU . YOU are the PROBLEM. and it always made me think, is that true ? Am I really the problem ? Is it because I'm so serious and not confident at all ? .

:lul: :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: RopeMaxxed and Deleted member 21661
Looks like a homeless rapist

@David Rothschild thoughts

It's sad knowing life is over... and basically worthless. And it's sad that even after I die, I will go to hell because I neglected God, and got upset over the truth which is that he is responsible for all of our suffering.. he makes us suffer and than tells us he will punish us once were dead.

Over for him not only in his life now, but also for the eternity

Fookin' brutal

hes probably white onry like every other pajeet
he could easily get decent looking ethnic girls

strong MTN (probably manlet) has trouble dating is this really big news jfl?

Current stats -6'3 , 4 PSL, 88kg, 15% bf

WILL ROPE IF I DONT REACH 5.5 PSL BY 2026 AT AGE 22
Are you creating a time machine, Sir?

Also u are 5.5 PSL, not 4.

• JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl and forevermirin
5.2 psl? Over at 5.2 too?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back