Conor Mcgregor - An Example of Serious White masculinity. He made ethnics shiver. The most famous, highest T man on the planet

D

Deleted member 26859

Greatest Blackpill Philosopher of Our Time

Promising death upon ethnics

Stares down nigger and the nigger starts shivering

"i own this town. i own rio digenrio, im sitting up here with my feet on the desk and theres nothing any of you will do about it. if this was a different time, I would invade his village on horseback and kill anyone who was not fit to work. but this is a new time, and ill whoop his ass on the 4th of july" cold as fuck 🥶

That masculinity and dominance is the same blood that conquered the world and enslaved all of you shitskins.

I have that blood.

I own this forum. I own looksmax.org, im sitting up here with my feet on the moneymaking section and theres nothing any of you will do about it. if this was a different time, i would invade your village on horseback and kill anyone that was not fit to work. But this is a new time, I'll bully you all for your shit coloured skin and inferior genetics.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: BrickTop, nulll, forevergymcelling and 11 others
Still got humiliated by humble muslim goat fucker

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: m0ss26, Interested, nulll and 6 others
Still got humiliated by humble muslim goat fucker
cope bruv, he went sprinting, didnt even defend his title, inbred terrorist pussyhole

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: m0ss26 and Jhon Smith
Go back to sleep bro, it’s still night. Let the real war be done by men who are trained to do it people like me and people who are not fearful of mental and physical pain.

Keep in mind your beacon of white masculinity has brown eyes.
Conor McGregor - IMDb

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: m0ss26, blatonslatt, Danish_Retard and 5 others
Screenshot 2023 07 16 00 48 09 47 40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12  01

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 30535, Danish_Retard, Jhon Smith and 6 others
Go back to sleep bro, it’s still night. Let the real war be done by men who are trained to do it people like me and people who are not fearful of mental and physical pain.
We colonized your homeland and you did nothing. you even speak your colonizers language right now brown boi cuck.

It's your blood to be a little colonized cuck.

And in my blood to kill, rape, colonize , dominate you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: m0ss26, spdxer, Deleted member 2832 and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155, Debetro and Deleted member 21048
seems like i hit a deathnic nerve

how does it feel to be colonized by the superior race(my race)while ur women watched us dominate u and u submit to us, and made you speak our language?
I'm white too boyo

• +1
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2
  • +1
Reactions: m0ss26 and Debetro
We colonized your homeland and you did nothing. you even speak your colonizers language right now brown boi cuck.

What are you talking about. Your facts are as bad as your face. Meanwhile I am here in The Netherlands amongst those blonds balling left right and center.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2832
iu

Pure nigger destroying machine.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: m0ss26, Deleted member 25377, Sens and 1 other person

To be fair so did I to you but I don't bring that up since it's a weak argument based on old history based on people who have been dead centuries and us claiming their victories is cope.

Woodley would have slept him jfl

Actual white moggers. Three would be considered ethnic by this forum
5043FE48 6E25 43D4 83EC FAFEB50C83EF
51CD324C D609 4A25 BCFE 2E8CCAA189A2
F2785CE7 427C 478D 8ED8 2B63CA94EE59
6444CC75 518E 4CF3 B00C 3AE2F054E51F

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155 and Deleted member 26859
getting mogged by chandler

You're one of the weirdest users on here

Promising death upon ethnics

Stares down nigger and the nigger starts shivering

"i own this town. i own rio digenrio, im sitting up here with my feet on the desk and theres nothing any of you will do about it. if this was a different time, I would invade his village on horseback and kill anyone who was not fit to work. but this is a new time, and ill whoop his ass on the 4th of july" cold as fuck 🥶

That masculinity and dominance is the same blood that conquered the world and enslaved all of you shitskins.

I have that blood.

I own this forum. I own looksmax.org, im sitting up here with my feet on the moneymaking section and theres nothing any of you will do about it. if this was a different time, i would invade your village on horseback and kill anyone that was not fit to work. But this is a new time, I'll bully you all for your shit coloured skin and inferior genetics.

He’s got that Faustian spirit. To conquer, order, and control the environment that your in is the epitome of the white race.

Press conferences with Nate Diaz, were fun.

Got demolished by Khabib lol, McGregors days are over lol even if he comes back to the UFC he’ll never be anywhere as good as he was in his prime

lol get off his dick

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 27511 and Deleted member 26859