Are you retarded ?
Conor is a professional mma fighter meanwhile Roman is a WWE actor
Bro even mma he's too big

Like "you're as big as my leg" was an exaggeration... but not really no

Damn near accurate

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, the BULL and Lynxress
You're right i'm so dumb. Conor is a cold blooded killing machine

I imagine Connor just has a ridiculous natty test level and a bunch of yes men and it just turned him evil asf :lul:

• +1
Reactions: cytoplasm
right now, because Reigns has no combat training, Connor.
Give Reigns 6 months of training though, and he would absolutely shatter connor to pieces.
Although these type of questions have no connection to the real world. Reigns is 100% more imposing than Connor, and if both were average dudes nobody knew, people would def be more scared of Reigns

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
WWE celebrities thinking they can’t fight💀

right now, because Reigns has no combat training, Connor.
Give Reigns 6 months of training though, and he would absolutely shatter connor to pieces.
Although these type of questions have no connection to the real world. Reigns is 100% more imposing than Connor, and if both were average dudes nobody knew, people would def be more scared of Reigns
Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU

So connor mcwobbly, who couldnt knock out a drunk old man with a sucker punch, is gonna Whoop a 250 lb wrestler

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU

So connor mcwobbly, who couldnt knock out a drunk old man with a sucker punch, is gonna Whoop a 250 lb wrestler
bro trust me, Im a Reings fan too, I actually made a post about how he is the ideal man to be for ultimate appeal.
But combat training is not to be underestimated, because Reigns literally has zero of it. He only knows how to throw fake punches and spears

bro trust me, Im a Reings fan too, I actually made a post about how he is the ideal man to be for ultimate appeal.
But combat training is not to be underestimated, because Reigns literally has zero of it. He only knows how to throw fake punches and spears
Batman Facepalm GIF by WE tv

Check out the video i posted above

Batman Facepalm GIF by WE tv

Check out the video i posted above
he was probably shitfaced drunk lol. There is no way a professional fighter in normal conditions throws a worse punch than a 15 year old

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
he was probably shitfaced drunk lol. There is no way a professional fighter in normal conditions throws a worse punch than a 15 year old
He's a powerless midget. He'd break his arm punching roman reigns

It's not even a contest. You don't understand how far above elite fighters are from normal people and yes reigns is a fake wrestler. He would get his shit pushed in within a minute.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
It's not even a contest. You don't understand how far above elite fighters are from normal people and yes reigns is a fake wrestler. He would get his shit pushed in within a minute.
I see you have conveniently ignored mcnuggets not being able to hurt a drunk old man

I see you have conveniently ignored mcnuggets not being able to hurt a drunk old man
I don't like conor but you're delusional. Mighty mouse is 5'4 and would make any normal 6'2 guy his bitch. Mcgregor would dismantle reigns in a minute as would any other elite fighter. Normal people aren't conditioned to take leg kicks or anything.

• JFL
Reactions: cytoplasm
Why are you guys 100% sure Reigns has no training whatsoever? He might have done some fighting as a hobby or learned it by himself.