(Consensually) Inseminating women with your sperm isnt the only way to pass on your genes

D

douche

Gold
This is real blackpill science btw, so listen up class

There are three ways in which individuals can pass on their genes

1. Directly: This consists of inserting your penis inside of a woman and fertilizing her with your sperm
2. Indirectly: This is where a close family member (usually sibling/cousin) directly passes on their genes (of which you also share), this is usually combined with you providing extra resources to this sibling/cousin to assist raising the child; think spinster catlady aunt that loves to spoil her nephews/nieces
3. Group: This is where your genes are passed on through your ethnicity, so where your ethnicity outcompetes other ethnicities breeding wise; think isaac newton who invented calculus which helped brits conquer the world despite him dying as an incel virgin

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: iam good boy and disheartenedcel
lmfao at this level of cope.
waht you said is all cope for not passing your own genes. YOU arent surviving through your siblings or your group lol.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, laaltin, Sub0 and 3 others
waht you said is all cope for not passing your own genes. YOU arent surviving through your siblings or your group lol.
but i share my genes with my siblings and my group so technically i am surviving through them

• +1
Reactions: nevermind2
I’m laughing at how many autistic wannabe philosophers are making these dogshit threads

• +1
Reactions: Dunkelheit
I’m laughing at how many autistic wannabe philosophers are making these dogshit threads
yeah this guy is a retard

• So Sad
Reactions: douche
but i share my genes with my siblings and my group so technically i am surviving through them
you share genetics with a banana as well so you sruvive through that? Its not the same dude

• JFL
Reactions: hiwasuwor
classic .org, denying reality just to suit their philosophy, smh

maybe

how is it not? whats the difference between sharing 25% of your dna with a nephew as opposed to your direct grandchild (srs)
you dont have the same DNA dude. Even identical twins how do you think one feels if one is childess (genetic dead end) and other has kids?

you dont have the same DNA dude
yes you do

on average, youd share 25% of your dna with a nephew and your direct grandchild. i dont see the difference
Even identical twins how do you think one feels if one is childess (genetic dead end) and other has kids?
what does him feeling anything have to do with the objective fact his nephew shares 25% of his dna

Last edited:
you can, but what that has to do with anything
tell me the objective difference between the 25% of dna you share between a nephew and direct grandchild. thats right, you cant

tell me the objective difference between the 25% of dna you share between a nephew and direct grandchild. thats right, you cant
thats loaded question

who gives a fuck about passing genes on. I want to be chad so i can get laid and be loved. I want to have a good life.

I dont really want to have kids. Even a chad + stacy couple can create incel kids because the kid lost the genetic lottery.

• +1
Reactions: standardcel
alright dude… just accept it’s over

Ok so humans wipe out an alien race because you invented sustainable antimatter does that mean you passed down your genes

Ok so humans wipe out an alien race because you invented sustainable antimatter does that mean you passed down your genes
pretty much, but not as directly as a sibling or through my own sperm

this

is a super simple question @Achilles failed to answer it and so will you
the difference is biological pathways. ur viewing it like a math question from a textbook

because of filtering
'the filtering of the biological pathways are different' doesnt sound real, break this concept down to me or link a study/wikipedia page

Can't read. A bluecel.
IMG 20230222 204956 594

'the filtering of the biological pathways are different' doesnt sound real, break this concept down to me or link a study/wikipedia page
thats not what it means. that another loaded question

not being able to break down complex concepts into digestible pieces of information for other people is a low iq trait ngl
makes no sense I was rejected from mensa for having too high iq

Sperm donor is the only other way

mods delete this thread, i got nt mogged

Users who are viewing this thread

Back