Do I fap or not

Baban​

Iron
Joined Monday at 3:35 AM
Last seen A moment ago · Viewing forum list
IMG 5698

• JFL
Reactions: Perfection and smoth
any benefit derived from nofap is placebo and jerking off 2x a day to degenerate hentai is natural!!!!!!!

• JFL
Reactions: mvp2v1, synock21 and LooksmaxxHopeful
Baban
Iron
Joined Monday at 3:35 AM
Last seen A moment ago · Viewing forum list
31277502e1da57e15a10f1a18a6183b9

any benefit derived from nofap is placebo and jerking off 2x a day to degenerate hentai is natural!!!!!!!
Nofap will fuck with a nigga. I didn't fap for one day and suddenly the landwhales didn't look that bad

• JFL
Reactions: Feliezzx and A99
Nofap will fuck with a nigga. I didn't fap for one day and suddenly the landwhales didn't look that bad
The natural state for a man is to have basically no standards, since breeding for us requires almost no commitment

• Hmm...
Reactions: A99
It only improves sex performance and makes you hungry for pussy. Cope for everything else.
Speaking from experience since I've done no fap for 8-9 months straight.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and delonisliterallyme
Do I fap or not
The effects are more mental than physical. The problem is the brain gets used to the dopamine and starts to ask for stranger things to satisfy your desires.

Eventually you’ll find yourself in the worst place mentally with the weirdest fetishes. Best to avoid it entirely.

Quitting takes time but its easy as long as you learn from your mistakes and learn your triggers.

The next time you get the SLIGHTEST thought, talk to yourself. Figure out what triggered it. You need to understand its Mind vs Flesh.

It also gives you a healthier view of women which will definitely help your appeal.

Anyways theres more Pros than Cons with semen retention, but its up to you.

Theres also really in depth guides on how to quit on this forum so you can check those out too.

The next time you get the SLIGHTEST thought, talk to yourself. Figure out what triggered it. You need to understand its Mind vs Flesh.

I try bro. I've gone two months twice on separate occasions before but that's the best I've ever done. I've talked to myself, know my triggers etc.

I try bro. I've gone two months twice on separate occasions before but that's the best I've ever done. I've talked to myself, know my triggers etc.
You gotta train your mind bro. As I said its mind vs flesh.

Your flesh seeks to breed. Thats normal, its how we are created.

Your mind knows its wrong, and it makes you feel bad after because you know it wasnt the best decision.

Right now your Flesh is winning. It takes control over your mind. All you have to do is give your Mind priority next time you have those thoughts. Use logic.

• +1
Reactions: Kroker
I would say no, but I definitely feel more confident not jerkin it. Make sure to jelq tho so you dont get shirkage.