Considering starting a steroid cycle. Should I do it?

MKBHD

MKBHD

Techreviewmaxxing
I just got a DEXA scan today, and while my body fat percent has gone down so has my muscle amount. In the span of 3 months I've lost 10.9 lbs of fat, but also 5.3 pounds of fat. At my current rate I going to be a skinny twink when I reach 12-15% body fat. I log everything I eat so and my reports say I'm getting over 150g of protein yet I'm am still experiencing muscle loss.
Screenshot 2024 02 10 161917

I'm thinking of doing something light like 150mg of test and 150mg of Primobolan for 12 weeks. Should I just stay natty. I this point I just want to preserve what little muscle I have left.

You either have it or you dont

I just got a DEXA scan today, and while my body fat percent has gone down so has my muscle amount. In the span of 3 months I've lost 10.9 lbs of fat, but also 5.3 pounds of fat. At my current rate I going to be a skinny twink when I reach 12-15% body fat. I log everything I eat so and my reports say I'm getting over 150g of protein yet I'm am still experiencing muscle loss.
View attachment 2735801
I'm thinking of doing something light like 150mg of test and 150mg of Primobolan for 12 weeks. Should I just stay natty. I this point I just want to preserve what little muscle I have left.
It's going to lead you to further dependence.

You should consider natural methods to increase testosterone levels and, if you don't see any improvement, consult a doctor directly to explore options to stabilize testosterone levels through medication.

Keep in mind, in case you don't know (although I doubt it), that loss of muscle mass can be attributed to low testosterone levels. Taking anabolics increases testosterone, but testosterone does not maintain muscle mass; rather, it is likely to promote muscle growth.

Therefore, I strongly recommend you seek advice from BOB or its derivatives on how to restore testosterone levels naturally. If, after two weeks, you find that your symptoms persist, consider retesting and promptly consult a doctor.

You should consider natural methods to increase testosterone levels
Pretty sure I already did all the natural ways to increase testosterone.

• +1
Reactions: Looksmaxxer25102005
Pretty sure I already did all the natural ways to increase testosterone.
Tell you what, anxiety also lowers testosterone, and clearly you're anxious because you don't want to lose more muscle.

Losing weight involves losing fat and muscle. It is impossible to live a life being lean and gain muscle, even maintain, without abusing anabolics.

You say you're eating enough, but maybe you're not training enough, maybe you're not stressing the muscle enough.

I'm just telling you what I think, you can do whatever you want, I don't give a damn, but I'm sure you're overlooking something very simple. You don't need someone to tell you to take anabolics to do it, do it if you want to, but I'm sure it's not necessary, see a doctor or a nutritionist, they will tell you something more objective.

• +1
Reactions: Looksmaxxer25102005
Remember, once you are on steriods, you are on them forever.

Yes, you can get rid of the dependence but that is an excruciating process and it is very *very* expensive.

You have to give up alcohol, cigarettes or any types of drugs if you don't want to die of an aneurysm within 3 years of pinning.

The plus side? Gainz.

Be careful.