Coomfuel Gigastacy Has Meltdown After We Fucked

AspiringChanglite

AspiringChanglite

Banned
Just earlier tonight I was pumping a high appeal gigastacy with ideal pheno and body (the type that .org autists would kill their entire bloodlines to get a sniff of) and afterwards she kept grilling me on my sexual past and kept getting disappointed and increasingly irritated saying things like "girl have sucked your wait no MY dick before? its all mine wtf" and "I can't believe other girls are lucky enough to have ur fingers/dick inside them".

She was genuinely insane and I would not have dealt with it if she was sub-Stacy but her face + pheno + body was enough for me to put up with her mental breakdown that lasted a couple hours, including her confessing that most of her body count forced himself onto her and how she self-counts her body count as 0 since they were all forced and how I was her first real body and that she would kill herself if she saw me active on Tinder again (we met there) and I tried to get her to leave saying I needed to be up early tomorrow and she kept sperging about how I'm just going to text other girls as soon as she's gone

Honestly she's a massive headache and pain in the ass, genuinely borderline neurotic, lifefuel that she guessed my body count at 60+ though.

If she was sub-Stacy and wasn't a Gigastacy with ideal pheno and body I would have blocked her by now but I'm keeping my options open

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: WishIwasChico, 3virtues, LooksThinker and 11 others
xd

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint
fakest story I’ve ever read

Buddy boyo thinks he’s Jesus or some shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: deadmanwalking, wayme, LooksThinker and 26 others
Tales from the Wuhan dog market

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 6′2 still over, TechnoBoss, WishIwasChico and 35 others
sounds nice but terrifying at the same time, I'll pray for you dude, even though I'm atheist/agnostic

• JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker and Whitepill_Saint
Just earlier tonight I was pumping a high appeal gigastacy with ideal pheno and body (the type that .org autists would kill their entire bloodlines to get a sniff of) and afterwards she kept grilling me on my sexual past and kept getting disappointed and increasingly irritated saying things like "girl have sucked your wait no MY dick before? its all mine wtf" and "I can't believe other girls are lucky enough to have ur fingers/dick inside them".

She was genuinely insane and I would not have dealt with it if she was sub-Stacy but her face + pheno + body was enough for me to put up with her mental breakdown that lasted a couple hours, including her confessing that most of her body count forced himself onto her and how she self-counts her body count as 0 since they were all forced and how I was her first real body and that she would kill herself if she saw me active on Tinder again (we met there) and I tried to get her to leave saying I needed to be up early tomorrow and she kept sperging about how I'm just going to text other girls as soon as she's gone

Honestly she's a massive headache and pain in the ass, genuinely borderline neurotic, lifefuel that she guessed my body count at 60+ though.

If she was sub-Stacy and wasn't a Gigastacy with ideal pheno and body I would have blocked her by now but I'm keeping my options open

What's the prompt you used in chatgpt?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chosen-one, humanoidsub7, Sny and 4 others
Pics?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: esoteric, 3virtues and Whitepill_Saint
Looking forward to more larp stories my Northern Han Chinese brethren

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tyroneorkms, the BULL, chosen-one and 11 others
No pics no care

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit, Whitepill_Saint and Kristin
tales from Visakhapatnam

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chosen-one, Bui, RichardSpencel and 1 other person
Oh my god this nigga is back at it again, didn’t you get banned last time for larping about your fake Italy escapade where you “fucked” a stacylite who was just some random Russian Instagram model irl?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mike141, the BULL, chosen-one and 13 others

Proof or stfu

• JFL
GIF by Feminist Fight Club

Gigastacy in question

• JFL
bump

• JFL
.org dalits need to stop being so horny but I'll post pics in the morning unless people keep calling me chink/larper and saying "tales from (insert place in china)"
Nigga if ur telling the truth ts is crazy bro

• JFL
Bro you were literally caught using pics of Alex Schlabs lower third, and claiming it was yours

@AspiringChanglite what happened? I thought Purebred Han Chinese were superior to Half breed gooks

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mike141, Deleted member 30679, TheTakeoverHasBegun and 4 others
Bro you were literally caught using pics of Alex Schlabs lower third, and claiming it was yours

@AspiringChanglite what happened? I thought Purebred Han Chinese were superior to Half breed gooks
did not happen

• JFL
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, Whitepill_Saint and sportsmogger
did not happen
There are pics of you using some manlet dude with narrow lips and Alex Schlab, you're literally so low IQ you posted 2 different niggas and claimed it was you 😭

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: the BULL, Iasacrko, Bushman and 1 other person
My man your fraud exposure literally just got bumped.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: esoteric, humanoidsub7, Deleted member 30679 and 6 others

Who actually reads shit like this 💀

• JFL

proof?

• JFL

Meanwhile I am, well to put it slightly I am not even getting any talking stages.

• JFL
larp.org

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: humanoidsub7, incelmogger and Whitepill_Saint
Nigga my body count is 20+, and even I’m not writing these autistic fake stories

• +1
Reactions: incelmogger and TheTakeoverHasBegun
New Delhi mental asylum tales.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: the BULL, humanoidsub7, autistic_tendencies and 1 other person
Ur actually so funny
I respect the effort to make all this shit up

• +1
Reactions: Mike141 and humanoidsub7
No you werent you raped your bowl of boiling hot vindaloo your mud eating street shitting chipatti mother cooked for you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mike141 and the BULL

JFL at this schizo

the fact that we know its all fantasy now is literal gold