coping on this website

ivolgn

ivolgn

Iron
i’m starting to think 90% of the people who comment are fucking incels trying to cope by bringing others down, telling them to blast tren, hgh etc. so they can die of a heart attack at 25 or some shit. i mean if you are an actual chad why would you be wasting your time bringing down some kids or depressed guys on a fucking website

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado, 5.5psl, greywind and 9 others
average slay count on .org is over 100 keep coping boyo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Member since 2022, Deleted member 29167, lookism and 2 others
org is mostly ethnics projecting their features on white people.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 34058, Member since 2022, Mewton and 6 others
i’m starting to think 90% of the people who comment are fucking incels trying to cope by bringing others down, telling them to blast tren, hgh etc. so they can die of a heart attack at 25 or some shit. i mean if you are an actual chad why would you be wasting your time bringing down some kids or depressed guys on a fucking website
you’re not on .is fag

• +1
Reactions: schizo echochamber
true, #NATTYLIFE

• +1
Reactions: ivolgn
i’m starting to think 90% of the people who comment are fucking ethnics trying to cope by bringing others down, telling them to blast tren, hgh etc. so they can die of a heart attack at 25 or some shit. i mean if you are an actual chad why would you be wasting your time bringing down some kids or depressed guys on a fucking website

How did you come up with this mindblowing, intellectual, and groundbreaking conclusion nigga!

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Member since 2022, smoth, PseudoMaxxer and 1 other person
No way??? Really???

and treads like this get 10 times more views than any actually important question 💀

.org is a CIA black site

Wrong, you are wrong

Org is mostly white people hating on ethnics like your comment for instance.

• +1
Reactions: schizo echochamber and normie_joe

My guy what?

It's subhuman whites that see an ethnic Chad and convince themselves he is no higher than a white MTN.

If anything, the ethnics here try to denounce their ethnic features.

• JFL
Reactions: Allornothing
My guy what?

It's subhuman whites that see an ethnic Chad and convince themselves he is no higher than a white MTN.

Irony

How's that irony you boneless cuck? Do you know what that word means?
Uggo delusions always bring me a good laugh. Here’s your state of mind. “I can compete with white Chads bro I’m an ethnic Chad. In fact I mog them! They’re projecting not me!” Lol. The hint is you going straight to insults.

Uggo delusions always bring me a good laugh. Here’s your state of mind. “I can compete with white Chads bro I’m an ethnic Chad. In fact I mog them! They’re projecting not me!” Lol. The hint is you going straight to insults.

First, me calling you a boneless cuck is not an insult, it's a fact. You are a boneless cuck with no browridge, ramus or chin.

You said that yourself.

Second, your retarded argument has nothing to do with what I'm saying. I'm talking about guys like Moose Ali Khan, Salludon and Sendhil who boneless white subhumans claim are MTN because they are ethnic.

• +1
Reactions: schizo echochamber
First, me calling you a boneless cuck is not an insult, it's a fact. You are a boneless cuck with no browridge, ramus or chin.

You said that yourself.

Second, your retarded argument has nothing to do with what I'm saying. I'm talking about guys like Moose Ali Khan, Salludon and Sendhil who boneless white subhumans claim are MTN because they are ethnic.
Essay detected. Didn’t read.

My guy what?

lol no it's indians complaining about goodlooking white people saying their maxilla isn't forward enough and that coloring doesn't matter.

• +1
Hanging the same as yours my chinless bro 😊
I have a forward maxilla (ethnic trait bro) and a protruding mouth so my chin is slightly behind my lips. Your chin is literally falling off your face. Quit this inferiority complex against whites and just accept your subhumanity.

• JFL
Reactions: normie_joe
I have a forward maxilla (ethnic trait bro) and a protruding mouth so my chin is slightly behind my lips.

> White boy has a chimp mouth
> Claims ethnic trait when literally on his subhuman white face

No your chin is not "slightly" back, you claimed you needed a 2 cm genio.

And when your mouth protrudes like that, a genio will nuke your mentolabial fold

kekw-kek.gif

Your chin is literally falling off your face. Quit this inferiority complex against whites and just accept your subhumanity.

My chin is the perfect candidate for a genio cause my mouth is not chimpmaxxed.

This is the last year with that shit chin for me, it's a very easy fix.

You have no chin, monkey mouth, no ramus, no jaw, no browridge.

Literally zero bones.

giphy.gif

Post your side profile, I wanna cage more.

> White boy has a chimp mouth
> Claims ethnic trait when literally on his subhuman white face

No your chin is not "slightly" back, you claimed you needed a 2 cm genio.

And when your mouth protrudes like that, a genio will nuke your mentolabial fold

kekw-kek.gif

My chin is the perfect candidate for a genio cause my mouth is not chimpmaxxed.

This is the last year with that shit chin for me, it's a very easy fix.

You have no chin, monkey mouth, no ramus, no jaw, no browridge.

Literally zero bones.

giphy.gif

Post your side profile, I wanna cage more.
Jesus when I saw reacted 18 minutes ago and then a reply I knew an essay was imminent. From my 0.5 second skim read I just see a seething ugly ethnic crying for my white skin and desirable ethnic features. Especially ethnic features he himself doesn’t even have ahahaha.

Once again, didn’t read.

lol no it's indians complaining about goodlooking white people saying their maxilla isn't forward enough and that coloring doesn't matter.

Show me one Indian that said a good looking white's maxilla wasn't forward enough?

From my 0.5 second skim read I just see a seething ugly ethnic crying for my white skin

The said white skin

2257-pretty-bad-sunburn.jpg

Yeah, I think I'm good while you cucks overdose melanotan.

and desirable ethnic features.

> chimpmaxxed mouth with absolute recessed shit chin
> claims "desirable ethnic" feature
> knows genio will obliterate mentolabial

giphy.gif

The said white skin

2257-pretty-bad-sunburn.jpg

Yeah, I think I'm good while you cucks overdose melanotan.

> chimpmaxxed mouth with absolute recessed shit chin
> claims "desirable ethnic" feature
> knows genio will obliterate mentolabial

giphy.gif
Another essay detected. I saw the picture though. Luckily I don’t look like that. You haven’t got much on me have you? Especially not compared to how much you seem to think you do even though you haven’t even seen my face ahaha. Love the coping with the cage react.

Coping ethnic number #9999… Dime a dozen. Enjoy being brown forever.

Another essay detected. I saw the picture though. Luckily I don’t look like that. You haven’t got much on me have you? Especially not compared to how much you seem to think you do even though you haven’t even seen my face ahaha. Love the coping with the cage react.

Coping ethnic number #9999… Dime a dozen. Enjoy being brown forever.

dnr.

Monkeymaxxed chinlet with unfixable chin detected.

Predictable response.

When you said your mouth protrudes while having a recessed chin, I immediately caged cause it's over.

I'll take my granny chin 10 times over your unfortunate situation.

When you said your mouth protrudes while having a recessed chin, I immediately caged cause it's over.

I'll take my granny chin 10 times over your unfortunate situation.
Over for Meeks and Barrett then. Please stop looking for things to say like there’s no point in replying to me. It’s not even my opinion that you’re a coping uggo insecure about his own race. It’s just a fact. Like 2 + 2 = 4

Over for Meeks and Barrett then. Please stop looking for things to say like there’s no point in replying to me. It’s not even my opinion that you’re a coping uggo insecure about his own race. It’s just a fact. Like 2 + 2 = 4

dnr.

Monkeymaxxed chinlet gonna look like this with a genio.

2444001 E56754DD 33C4 491C 910D 4EEA0E2A5D99

• +1
Holy fuck tiktokcel discovered that the majority of a self-improvement and BP forum is genetically capped individuals who couldn't receive positive reinforcement to develop NTness like Chads and woman.They're actively researching for actual methods and not spewing bluepilled horseshit.

Last edited: