Coping super hard with my future bimax

KpopmaxxingGuy

KpopmaxxingGuy

Silver
At this point I've convinced myself that my malocclusion/downward growth is what's holding me back. But odds are it won't actually do anything for my looks. The condition is pretty bad, yes, the consensus here seems to be that bimax alone doesn't actually solve anything.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and gooner23
July 14, 2011

do it twice so you can horse maxx and fuck white women

just get the whole kpop package but i feel like its what makes most kpop idols look uncanny without makeup

just get the whole kpop package but i feel like its what makes most kpop idols look uncanny without makeup
We'll see if I need more after I completely recover from the surgery. Problem is I'll graduate from college by the time I do. Maybe it'll be different in medical school (JFL I told myself this in high school)

• Woah
Reactions: gooner23
We'll see if I need more after I completely recover from the surgery. Problem is I'll graduate from college by the time I do. Maybe it'll be different in medical school (JFL I told myself this in high school)
Would you ever tell a girl you got these surgeries, cause i feel like if you weren't honest they probably know atleast the most common kpop surgeries like rhino anything eye related and bimax probably

Would you ever tell a girl you got these surgeries, cause i feel like if you weren't honest they probably know atleast the most common kpop surgeries like rhino anything eye related and bimax probably
With bimax I would be honest because I'm actually getting it for medical reasons (terrible bite, lip incompetence, etc.) I've told people I'm getting the surgery using this logic and no one bat an eye. As for the rest, I probably won't actually end up getting them, but if I do I'd probably be honest about it.

• So Sad
With bimax I would be honest because I'm actually getting it for medical reasons (terrible bite, lip incompetence, etc.) I've told people I'm getting the surgery using this logic and no one bat an eye. As for the rest, I probably won't actually end up getting them, but if I do I'd probably be honest about it.
i think there was another asian that got bimax but there wasn't a massive difference to his front only to his side, but i don't think he was super recessed i assume you would have a larger difference if you had prior problems

i think there was another asian that got bimax but there wasn't a massive difference to his front only to his side, but i don't think he was super recessed i assume you would have a larger difference if you had prior problems
I can pm pictures if you want, you can compare and see if I have it better or worse than the other guy.

• +1