corona got a wave of low psl whores posting on truerateme

it doesnt matter what psl rating you think they deserve. They are mega desirable to many men and that's that. I don't see any reason in obsessing over these "accurate PSL ratings"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Dude you're a sub 5 PSL nigger. You legit posted your pics on here, we all know what you look like.
ur so mad u commented on 2 of my posts without me responding lmfao

u mad I mog MMs?

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3328
Ok, sure
View attachment 342632

Do you mog him?
rating yourself isn't up to yurself i'm not some faggot like arvid or that other pink hair faggot who claim they mog all

i've been around for years and all honest ratings point to me being gl, deal with it? lmfao if you wanna rate me go ahead but 1 person doesn't change hundreds of opinions
Who are you again?
that guy u stalk, the one who mogs the everloving shit out of you
@6ft1 you came into a thread and tried to make it about yourself, I simply reminded you there are always bigger fish.

if you can't deal with the brutal bonechilling mog then go join a housewives book club to tend to your hurt feels

Last edited:
  • +1
rating yourself isn't up to yurself i'm not some faggot like arvid or that other pink hair faggot who claim they mog all

i've been around for years and all honest ratings point to me being gl, deal with it? lmfao if you wanna rate me go ahead but 1 person doesn't change hundreds of opinions

that guy u stalk, the one who mogs the everloving shit out of you
I mean it's kinda funny there are so many guys, including you on this site who claim they mog male models.

If you really mog male models all I can say is congrats, you have won the genetic lottery

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 2205
I mean it's kinda funny there are so many guys, including you on this site who claim they mog male models.

If you really mog make models all I can say is congrats, you have won the genetic lottery
Oaxr7B1

This is OP

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, thickdickdaddy27 and Deleted member 3328

If you really mog them all I can say is congrats, you won the genetic lottery
that's funny I don't remember actually seriously typing that, besides all the other factors involved in rating you didn't consider you put words in my mouth which is ironic since to me it sounds like you can't cope with the mistake you made typing about your shit tier truerateme rating u chimp, leave my fucking thread your boring and nobody(especially me) gives a fuck about your tired rampant buttfuckery, go make a thread for @ArvidGustavsson or some other chimp to fight with if they mog MMs(when I say that i'm trolling ,again, faggot)
take a good look I am rated higher than you in every metric

• +1
that's funny I don't remember actually seriously typing that, besides all the other factors involved in rating you didn't consider you put words in my mouth which is ironic since to me it sounds like you can't cope with the mistake you made typing about your shit tier truerateme rating u chimp, leave my fucking thread your boring and nobody(especially me) gives a fuck about your tired rampant buttfuckery, go make a thread for @ArvidGustavsson or some other chimp to fight with if they mog MMs(when I say that i'm trolling ,again, faggot)

take a good look I am rated higher than you in every metric
Bruh you're normie at best

As of who's nobody, today is the first day I've ever seen your name on the forum

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, RAITEIII and Deleted member 2205

As of who's nobody, today is the first day I've ever seen your name on the forum
keep typing
not even a letter

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 2205

jfl he wrote you a whole damn paragraph and is saying "not even a letter"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3328
All ethnic females get overrated. This bug eyed, makeup frauded curry got rated 5.5-6 whereas my white, legitimate PSL 5 white JB got rated the same. Their ratings aren’t consistent at all. Ethnic females>white females>ethic men>white men on that sub.

• +1
ALL ARE BBC ONLY

• +1
ALL ARE BBC ONLY
enjoying you sig good fellow
I have no problem with this as I am a very large bbc myself

surprised on my current trip to SEA how many young innocent Asian girls enjoyed my BBC, in fact, a 18 year old college freshman who was about 5'2" 100lbs would regularly enjoy my large member. She was so shy and scared to be seen outside in her school uniform with me but he made love many times, despite her pussy being so small it pulled non vaginal skinn in with every thrust and thoroughly chaffed us both we regularly took 2-3 days between intense sex sessions while texting only to meet over and over and over again.

• +1
enjoying you sig good fellow
I have no problem with this as I am a very large bbc myself

surprised on my current trip to SEA how many young innocent Asian girls enjoyed my BBC, in fact, a 18 year old college freshman who was about 5'2" 100lbs would regularly enjoy my large member. She was so shy and scared to be seen outside in her school uniform with me but he made love many times, despite her pussy being so small it pulled non vaginal skinn in with every thrust and thoroughly chaffed us both we regularly took 2-3 days between intense sex sessions while texting only to meet over and over and over again.

• +1
meanwhile whores like this on reateme getting 9s and 10s

5dr2kkphmdr41.jpg

love seeing truerateme whores get shutdown
She's 10/10 for holding that lovely bottle of wine 😋🥰.

• +1