Coronavirus: Should All Effected Countries Charge China Reparations?

I

idkagoodusername

Satire Account
When this virus was discovered, the Chinese gookernment tried to hide/deny it and kept foreign health officials from helping them. Now because there's literally a billion ricecels and many of them travel everywhere trying to screw everyone, nearly every country the chinese infiltrated has had cases of this virus. People are losing money and dying and the global economy is crashing. An entire country (Italy) is on total lockdown. This is all because Pres. Xi Jing Chink and his cronies were too vain. Propaganda's a bitch.
Should every country with coronavirus cases charge huge reparations to China for the deaths and recession? I think they should be held responsible and shamed.

I'm just pissed I lost money in the stock market

• +1
Reactions: Ruby, Deleted member 3328, Deleted member 1464 and 3 others
Are you retarded?
lmfao

Are you retarded?
lmfao
No. China should've put it's pride aside and actively tried to contain this. The country didn't. Now they screwed the world

• +1
Reactions: KrissKross
Every country should rightfully nuke the shit out of China. Even they dont care about chinese lives. World War 3 gonna happen. World is ending 2023-2024 you heard now

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328 and LordNorwood
Yes tbh we should inform them all debts are canceled due to Corona

• +1
Reactions: idkagoodusername and Deleted member 3328
Cope . Jews created it

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans
When this virus was discovered, the Chinese gookernment tried to hide/deny it and kept foreign health officials from helping them. Now because there's literally a billion ricecels and many of them travel everywhere trying to screw everyone, nearly every country the chinese infiltrated has had cases of this virus. People are losing money and dying and the global economy is crashing. An entire country (Italy) is on total lockdown. This is all because Pres. Xi Jing Chink and his cronies were too vain. Propaganda's a bitch.
Should every country with coronavirus cases charge huge reparations to China for the deaths and recession? I think they should be held responsible and shamed.

I'm just pissed I lost money in the stock market
An epidimologist predicted last year pathogenic virus from China

I'm expecting reparations myself.

The money I lost makes me want to got spaz on some gook.

• +1
Reactions: idkagoodusername