CosmeRNA came out today (anti hair loss)

Orc

Orc

diagnosed autist

The below YouTuber managed to contact a Bioneer employee and estimates the cost to be $67 per month. Based on a single $200 priced 6ml bottle lasting for three months, with 1ml recommended usage every two weeks. As already known, sales will occur in Europe via various retail locations and via Amazon.

> The price is €300 ($330) per bottle (vial),

which one of you fuckers is going to do it?

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: normie_joe, Sexually Disabled, Deleted member 1901 and 12 others
I need forhead reduction, hair was never my problem just like arvid. I made the grave mistake of getting hairline transplant

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, TheDragon, LiterallyNightwing and 1 other person
lmao fucking scam

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15539
I need forhead reduction, hair was never my problem just like arvid. I made the grave mistake of getting hairline transplant
better than the scar you get from the reduction tbh.

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
  • JFL
Reactions: zharupodrugu, normie_joe, Deleted member 1901 and 2 others
$67 a month is feasible if the shit works. Let's wait and see some testimonials.

• +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper
Finasteride and minox have been treating me well so I’ll stick to that

+ croma is a topical and it’s a pain to apply topicals tbh

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
better than the scar you get from the reduction tbh.
Its not rly compareable as there’s other benefits to scalp advancement such as being able to lower it a lot more Than possible with transplant, saving grafts in case you need them in the future and when recovering the back of your skull wont look like its been raped.

Every hairloss drug I read about is like it works great but it might make your dick fall off and you grow tits. I think I’m just gonna shave the shit off and get a high quality hairpiece I never liked my hair that much anyways

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
Can almost guarantee this will be shit

seems like cope

Cosmerna offers less improvement than fin at triple the cost of fin :feelskek:

Is it a DHT blocker? If so no real point

it claims to have similar effects to finasteride in hair regrowth but is not a DHT blocker(?)

i wonder what sort of post-finasteride syndrome tier schizo claims about this new therapy we will see inthe next few years. this shit is expensive though. whatever, im already on dut.

this shit $800 a year for similar effcets as finasteride while finasteride is like $40 a year lol

this shit $800 a year for similar effcets as finasteride while finasteride is like $40 a year
But with no sides? That's the difference right?

Do you do topical minor or oral? If so then it would be the same as applying that no?

But with no sides? That's the difference right?
getting sides to fin is another layer of being genetic trash on top of already having shitty hair loss genes

Can we replace the fin with ru 58841 ? And take minox side by side ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472
Do you do topical minor or oral? If so then it would be the same as applying that no?
I use topical but only apply it to the front region of my hair,

You would need to apply this everywhere on your head

Can we replace the fin with ru 58841 ? And take minox side by side ?
Yeah why not, ru also suppresses scalp testosterone but u gotta apply it topically on your entire head while u can just pop a pill with finasteride

I live in a shithole country where they wont prescribe fin because of muh side effects. I can only cope with min

It works alongside fin since they have different MOAs so it should be added to any hairloss stack.

Hate how expensive it is though

I use topical but only apply it to the front region of my hair,

You would need to apply this everywhere on your head
So your routine is oral fin and topical min foam? Too young to start at 20?

Is it a DHT blocker? If so no real point
the way it works is that it shuts off the synthesis of androgen receptors in hair follicles
no receptors = nothing for DHT to attach too = no hairfall

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 27472
So your routine is oral fin and topical min foam? Too young to start at 20?
Oral fin in the morning and topical minox at night after a shower with dry hair

I started fin at 21 - 20 can’t remember. It’s not to early to start tbh you’ve done most if not all of your growing at 20

You should start fin at 16 ideally

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15539 and User49
the way it works is that it shuts off the synthesis of androgen receptors in hair follicles
no receptors = nothing for DHT to attach too = no hairfall
So it shouldn’t suppress you sexually then right?

• +1
Reactions: makeme183
Do it work? Why do it work? If its that expensice it can better work

Do not use fin at early age, its fuck my face proportions, literally dht responsible for igf sensitivity

• +1
Reactions: dantemaxxing and 12PSLsubhuman
Ordered it the day it came out, so far I've applied the first ml. We'll see if it does anything

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper and Elvisandreaa
When did u start?
Couple months ago with asin stopped after two three usage, i dont know am i schizo or what but when i use it a day after my neurocranium and forehead looks bigger and my midface looks recessed asf currently started using again fin because balding i got same experience could be another some reason or i am schizo about this

Somebody summon HairCafe immediately!!!!

• Ugh..
Reactions: JohnDoe
Couple months ago with asin stopped after two three usage, i dont know am i schizo or what but when i use it a day after my neurocranium and forehead looks bigger and my midface looks recessed asf currently started using again fin because balding i got same experience could be another some reason or i am schizo about this
How does taking fin for 2 months make u recessed jfl. It's just u being an autistic shizo. I thought u started it at 15 and fucked up ur puberty or something. Also how old r u now

Its not rly compareable as there’s other benefits to scalp advancement such as being able to lower it a lot more Than possible with transplant, saving grafts in case you need them in the future and when recovering the back of your skull wont look like its been raped.
The shock loss can be horrendous though.
I got a HT to lower mine and create on optimal hairline shape, and am so far very happy with the results.

The shock loss can be horrendous though.
I got a HT to lower mine and create on optimal hairline shape, and am so far very happy with the results.
I had 0 shockloss

• +1
Cosmerna offers less improvement than fin at triple the cost of fin :feelskek:
How convenient you failed to mention it also doesn't make your dick stop working and all the other sides.

• +1