could i get sex from the average girl by just paying them and being straight up?

fuxkdakikez

fuxkdakikez

Banned
everything has a price right? could i pay my oneitis to fuck me?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline, ReadBooksEveryday, autistic_tendencies and 4 others
Would be extremely high T to do so lmao, so much risk

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte, TheMaxxer333, ReadBooksEveryday and 6 others
Would be extremely high T to do so lmao, so much risk
the thing is i would actually do it. all that small talk chit is just a bunch of time wasting why not just get straight to the point

you don’t think the average girl would have sex with me for five hunnid bucks??
not a chance, they’ll think you’re weird and report you to the police srs stay safe brah

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NewOneXY, kingpiin and fuxkdakikez
  • +1
Reactions: kingpiin and fuxkdakikez
not a chance, they’ll think you’re weird and report you to the police srs stay safe brah
fekk mane i rlly wanted to pay my oneitis to sex me

• So Sad
Reactions: kingpiin
I got horny once and offered some obese sheboon £150 to fuck. She was dtf but the next day I didnt go ahead with the deal as I couldnt justify spending £150. Also some fat white hoe is down to do it for £200, might have to do it if my genetics dont allow me to try a white girl for free

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, bradpittshairline and try2beme
I got horny once and offered some obese sheboon £150 to fuck. She was dtf but the next day I didnt go ahead with the deal as I couldnt justify spending £150. Also some fat white hoe is down to do it for £200, might have to do it if my genetics dont allow me to try a white girl for free
U overpaid that pig

If the girl is really slutty u can probably pay her for head idk about sex

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, g0op and Canwefixit
U overpaid that pig
No I cancelled but Im sure theres other bitches who would accept money. However Id have to be very down bad to pay as I dont agree with the fact a bitch can get money just by opening her legs

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
If the girl is really slutty u can probably pay her for head idk about sex
Tbh if your attractive in person to the girl and she gets horny sucking you off, you could ask to upgrade to sex and she might be more inclined to accept as she is already halfway there. Whereas asking without prior meeting could make them turn cold

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Lmao what’s wrong with u
Its not a bad idea if OP has money. The only issue I see is that the female on the receiving end gets paid just because she was born with a vagina. I am less bothered about spending the money and more concerned on where that money is going.

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
Nothing any different from a normal relationship

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and fuxkdakikez
Its not a bad idea if OP has money. The only issue I see is that the female on the receiving end gets paid just because she was born with a vagina. I am less bothered about spending the money and more concerned on where that money is going.
Paying for sex is stupid

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and fukmylyf
better to just buy a bunch of coke. go to the club. look like you're on coke. inevitably a girl will ask you if you have coke. that's it. you're in.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fukmylyf and bradpittshairline
Only for the fact the female gets easy money. Otherwise its legit if OP cant slay for free
OP would only need to pay if he is a true subhuman which I doubt

better to just buy a bunch of coke. go to the club. look like you're on coke. inevitably a girl will ask you if you have coke. that's it. you're in.
Hahaha life isn’t a Al Pacino movie you retarded subhuman

• JFL
Hahaha life isn’t a Al Pacino movie you retarded subhuman
It is you are just ugly. Al pacino got all the girls because he is good looking he would without the cocaine as well

It is you are just ugly. Al pacino got all the girls because he is good looking he would without the cocaine as well
He’s a short spic criminal (scar face )

• Hmm...
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
yes but you need Dubai prince kind of wealth

• +1
Like prob 10k or million dollars they would do it
Depends on your looks level, the girl and how rich you are id imagine any girl would fuck you for a mil

• JFL
Maybe if you give me 10k in PayPal I'll sell you my sister

• JFL
Reactions: fuxkdakikez and gigell
OP would only need to pay if he is a true subhuman which I doubt
A lot of women are tall HTN only these days, being average isnt enough so even if OP is average then he may need to pay

• +1
I’ve asked the same question in my head multiple times before surely 500 dollars is enough for the average girl

• +1
everything has a price right? could i pay my oneitis to fuck me?
your oneitis is no virgin anymore, means she will NEVER EVER BELONG TO YOU

live with it

its the same with my oneitis, she got fucked by another man

we can never be together

• +1
this doesn't work for 95% of women in western countries... they see it as an insult... when you say 100-200 usd, they say i wouldn't fuck you for a 1000... this works in 2nd and 3rd world countries much more

• +1
Just pay a good looking prostitute instead moron

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell and fuxkdakikez