Could I try and go for this look once I lose the robust prettyboy look?

Could I try and go for this look once I lose the robust prettyboy look?

• Total voters
Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
as you already know I’m an Arab mutt with dark hair and light eyes but at the moment have a robust prettyboy look I guess
I’m 26
IMG 1393
IMG 0761

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Almost Chadlite, the BULL and Deleted member 61307
@rand anon

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: rand anon and Deleted member 61307
@PrinceLuenLeoncur @MoggsWithBoness @backtothesewers

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 61307 and PrinceLuenLeoncur
@ShawarmaFilth @soontobechadlite

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 61307
@Chadeep

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 61307
Depends on ur face man its abt the PSL

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 61307 and Xangsane
  • +1
  • So Sad
Yeah, do you still have the midpart? Maybe this cut would suit you better, also if you dyed your hair black you would be a gigamogger
Are you gymmaxing?

Pat pat 🤩
I do have the mid part yes. And I’m muscular so I’m maintaining my body
Pat pat!

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 61307 and Charisma
I do have the mid part yes. And I’m muscular so I’m maintaining my body
Pat pat!
Will you get a bit of lip filler

Honestly the resemblance in eye are between you and this guy is crazy

• +1
  • So Sad
also lip fillers and you are basically him

• +1
  • So Sad
My lips are pretty full already jfl

I’m all good

Why so?
It looks similar to my untrained eye
Dont start with “why” loop again

Patpatpatpatpat

• +1
  • So Sad
@Xangsane are you fluent in arabic

• +1
  • So Sad
This is similair to robust pretty boy, a bit more masculine facially and on a bigger frame.

I don't really understand the question, how would you transition to this, you already have the similair haircut. Maybe with some insane bulk but that'a not worth it.

You are a legit chad wasting your best years here dreaming about being 30. It's sad. It's jova

• So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane
Idk depends how u look rn

• +1
Idk depends how u look rn
Okay!
This is similair to robust pretty boy, a bit more masculine facially and on a bigger frame.
Why similar to robust pretty boy? Maesthetic??
I don't really understand the question, how would you transition to this, you already have the similair haircut.
I mean in terms of mature vibe? Once I unfortunately lose the robust prettyboy look Maybe with some insane bulk but that'a not worth it.
No worries. I’m muscular, but not as insane as the image
You are a legit chad wasting your best years here dreaming about being 30.
I’m not dreaming about being 30 jfl. But I would love to me a mogger dad and my kids will love me
It's sad. It's jova
Pat me

• +1
Reactions: Manana
How much more maturing do I need and how mature does he look compared to me?
Pat pat
Not much maturing. You are close max 10 years.

• Love it
Depends whether you have the boned to pull this off. Many pretty boys lack robust bones causing them to go through twink death after collagen, skin and hair is raped.

• +1
Depends whether you have the boned to pull this off. Many pretty boys lack robust bones causing them to go through twink death after collagen, skin and hair is raped.
I’m robust pretty boy I think
Think I’d face twink death?
Not much maturing. You are close max 10 years.
YAY! you think I could look like that at 36?

I’m robust pretty boy I think
Think I’d face twink death?

YAY! you think I could look like that at 36?
36 and no stubble? Hard to pull off naturally tbh you need your skin to retain its tightness, especially around the jaw. Not to mention it may become increasingly harder to maintain a physique that lean.

Possible though but I'd reccomend growing a slight stubble because your the skin around your jaw area especially will start to become loose.

You can do face lifts and jawline tightening with threads but I'm not sure how those would play out.

Your skincare, physique and diet/health has to be locked in tbh.

Definitely possible, but alot of work

• +1
Just realised you quotes emerald glass not me :feelswhy:

Useless essay

• So Sad
Just realised you quotes emerald glass not me :feelswhy:

Useless essay
Rippp
It’s okay!
36 and no stubble? Hard to pull off naturally tbh
I use a zapper (IPL) but it does grow back slower these days
It’s not patchy. I just use the IPL on a low setting so I could still have a stubble if I want but just grow it slower
you need your skin to retain its tightness, especially around the jaw. Not to mention it may become increasingly harder to maintain a physique that lean.
Oof that sucks. Metabolism getting worse?
Possible though but I'd reccomend growing a slight stubble because your the skin around your jaw area especially will start to become loose.
Gotcha
You can do face lifts and jawline tightening with threads but I'm not sure how those would play out.
Gotcha.
Your skincare, physique and diet/health has to be locked in tbh.
How do I ensure it’s locked in?
Definitely possible, but alot of work
Max what age typically?

Rippp
It’s okay!

I use a zapper (IPL) but it does grow back slower these days
It’s not patchy. I just use the IPL on a low setting so I could still have a stubble if I want but just grow it slower

Oof that sucks. Metabolism getting worse?

Gotcha

Gotcha.

How do I ensure it’s locked in?

Max what age typically?
Easiest way to lock into a diet is to both make it a routine and the most important thing that helped me, to romanticise the process. I like to trick myself that even something as simple as preparing eggs in the morning for choline which has cognitive properties is a beautiful process. I watch cooking videos, do proper plating and enjoy the process. Romanticise the good things.

40+ you can still pull of that pheno/style if you age well.

Not metabolism slowing down per say, but you may unconsciously become less active due to the wear and tear on your body + lower energy levels which could lead into a chain reaction of decreasing your overall muscleass from of course these lifestyle changes and hormonal changes which would THEN lead to your BMR being reduced. That's why I highly emphasised on starting early routines.

Clean shave against the grain should be enough tbh I wouldn't worry too much about it. However shaving damages skin so 😢

• +1
In
Easiest way to lock into a diet is to both make it a routine and the most important thing that helped me, to romanticise the process. I like to trick myself that even something as simple as preparing eggs in the morning for choline which has cognitive properties is a beautiful process. I watch cooking videos, do proper plating and enjoy the process. Romanticise the good things.
I love cooking!!! And eggs are tasty. Boiled and fried with very very minimal oil, or in a Pyrex jar
40+ you can still pull of that pheno/style if you age well.
Really how come 40+ and why?
How do you describe that pheno and style?
Not metabolism slowing down per say, but you may unconsciously become less active due to the wear and tear on your body + lower energy levels which could lead into a chain reaction of decreasing your overall muscleass from of course these lifestyle changes and hormonal changes which would THEN lead to your BMR being reduced. That's why I highly emphasised on starting early routines.
Oof I gotcha. I try to maintain it as much as possible
Clean shave against the grain should be enough tbh I wouldn't worry too much about it. However shaving damages skin so 😢
Oooof that’s my main motivation to use IPL

Really how come 40+ and why?
How do you describe that pheno and style?
in my mind im thinking of a young Henry Cavill but slightly less robust. In a more harmonising way. Feels on the very masculine side of phenotypes but not ogreish and more groomed.

Classy but not cheesy

• +1
in my mind im thinking of a young Henry Cavill but slightly less robust. In a more harmonising way. Feels on the very masculine side of phenotypes but not ogreish and more groomed.

Classy but not cheesy
Hollywood actor look?