could this be the best looking woman and the tiktok with highest level of beauty ever recorded?

niggerballsack34

niggerballsack34

Banned
in bosnia you dont often see girls like this, but they are really tall in bosnia, often reaching heights of over 195cm which is required for BOSNIAN SWING since they eat alot of raw meat

anyway, is she could this be the best looking woman and the tiktok with highest level of beauty ever recorded?

She is so pretty

I could stare at her face for hours, imagine the dopamine seeing this in real life close to your face, imagine the warmth

OMG i wish we had more women like this in saravejo

• JFL
Reactions: strawberrymushroom and LooksThinker
mtb

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Klasik01, Autisticbrokeass2, LooksThinker and 2 others
IMG 20240205 161516

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and Deleted member 20370
niggerballsack34

• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3
in bosnia you dont often see girls like this, but they are really tall in bosnia, often reaching heights of over 195cm which is required for BOSNIAN SWING since they eat alot of raw meat

anyway, is she could this be the best looking woman and the tiktok with highest level of beauty ever recorded?

She is so pretty

I could stare at her face for hours, imagine the dopamine seeing this in real life close to your face, imagine the warmth

Debatable

Another bosnian ahh mf @TsarTsar444 alija izetbegovic bwoy

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444

She is so pretty

Could this be the best looking woman with the highest level of beauty ever recorded 😭

average

also, women are so low iq retarded and WHORES

just look at them when they make these WHORE videos

u think they have ever pondered about their own existence and the universe? dumb WHORES all they care about is tiktok and social media