Could this girl be interested even though she brought up her husband ? How to move on and find out if she is interested without giving it away?

J

johnnydeep222

Mistral
I was sitting down in class when a girl asked me if the seat next to me was taken. She sat down and introduced herself. We talked a little and then she brought up her husband. It felt pretty bad because I realized that she was probably not that interested. However, towards the end of class she began to talk more to me and she say "bye" to me and used my name. She also asked me what group I am in(I think she wanted to be in my group.) She even played with her hair and gave me some stairs throughout class as well.

Could she possibly be interested despite her bringing up her husband?

Thoughts?

Last edited:
Didn't you post this exact same thread yesterday?

eh probably not but maybe

I had a girl bring up her boyfriend to me but then said “but I don’t really love him, we’ve had sex less than 10 times” which made me think she’s semi into me if she mentioned that

but honestly you can never be sure unless they just straight up ask to fuck

eh probably not but maybe

I had a girl bring up her boyfriend to me but then said “but I don’t really love him, we’ve had sex less than 10 times” which made me think she’s semi into me if she mentioned that

but honestly you can never be sure unless they just straight up ask to fuck
know a lot of you guys think this is pushing it. I get it. But why would she INTRODUCE me to her? What good would that do? Most foids would cut off their arm rather than introduce themselves to a male they don’t have to or are not attracted to. She could of sat anywhere and introduced herself to ANYONE. She must be slightly attracted to me and wants validation/flirting fun[/QUOTE]

Yes bro she talked to you she definetely wants your cock

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Kade and SLA
i dont know. Im not her
THEN WHY THE FUCK DO YOU ASSUME SHE DOES NOT LIKE M?. Most foids would cut their arm off than introduce themselves to a male they don't like. WHAT PURPOSE DOES IT SERVE?

She likely just wanted some flirting fun, but yeah, its doubtful that she wants to fuck (right now)

Dude, do you really think that people here can give you DATING advice JFL?

• So Sad
Reactions: SLA
If you'd consider destroying a marriage, you are part of the problem and don't deserve a woman. Man many men suffer because of females sleeping around, don't encourage it.

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz and Vidyacoper
if she has a husband you shouldnt be interested in her anyway, dont be the sociopath that knowingly cucks a married man, even if he happens to be a betabuxxer or whatever. think about your dream girl that you would want to marry in the future, and now think of your reaction when you find out that she's been cheating on you with a dude in her class and how that would affect your life. that'll be that husband's reaction if anything happens, im sure u dont wanna be a part of that.

• +1
Reactions: Golden Glass
Wow she conversed with you. She definitely wants your cock. Wow even said bye

Wow she conversed with you. She definitely wants your cock. Wow even said bye
She has like 20 other seats to sit in and like 20 other people to introduce herself to. Why sit RIGHT next to me?

She maybe does like you man or you just look approachable and approachable= beta look
She has like 20 other seats to sit in and like 20 other people to introduce herself to. Why sit RIGHT next to me?

THEN WHY THE FUCK DO YOU ASSUME SHE DOES NOT LIKE M?. Most foids would cut their arm off than introduce themselves to a male they don't like. WHAT PURPOSE DOES IT SERVE?

She likely just wanted some flirting fun, but yeah, its doubtful that she wants to fuck (right now)

bro read my reply again i assumed that she wants your cock

Drink water

bro read my reply again i assumed that she wants your cock

Drink water
She maybe does like you man or you just look approachable and approachable= beta look
I don't think she wants my cock, I think she may be somewhat attracted to me and is talking to me for validation/flirtatious fun.

She has a sexy voice and naughty smile to her.

I don't think she wants my cock, I think she may be somewhat attracted to me and is talking to me for validation/flirtatious fun.

She has a sexy voice and naughty smile to her.
Fuck her

Go and cuck the husband, OP. I actively seek to make as many cucks as possible nowadays and you should too

Bro my dream is to fuck a hot married milf

But i'll tell you what , she has a sexy voice and naughty smile . If she's not going to cheat on me, she's cheating with other guys, perhaps giga-chads. She has a whore voice/smile to her.

I was sitting down in class when a girl asked me if the seat next to me was taken. She sat down and introduced herself. We talked a little and then she brought up her husband. It felt pretty bad because I realized that she was probably not that interested. However, towards the end of class she began to talk more to me and she say "bye" to me and used my name. She also asked me what group I am in(I think she wanted to be in my group.) She even played with her hair and gave me some stairs throughout class as well.

Could she possibly be interested despite her bringing up her husband?

Thoughts?
Bro just completely forget it. Like mentioned by someone else don't enable women to sleep around and don't destroy marriages (low blow imo)

Also even if you are a low inhib douche realize that your life is at stake.
*Some men will literally murder you for sleeping with their wife even though it's mainly the wife's fault.

Do you look high trust

Bro just completely forget it. Like mentioned by someone else don't enable women to sleep around and don't destroy marriages (low blow imo)

Also even if you are a low inhib douche realize that your life is at stake.
*Some men will literally murder you for sleeping with their wife even though it's mainly the wife's fault.
Probably too late anyways. Towards the end of class, a giga-Chad approached her and said something, but I could not hear what he said. She is probably going to fuck the giga chad instead, since he's in her group and honestly better looking and taller than me.

Should I be a white knight and tell the giga chad to not fuck her too?

Last edited:
Damn bro, you sound just like me. Analyzing everything that happened and overthinking it. High inhib and beta. Imma help you out. It's simple. Either:
1. She's attracted to you so she chatted you up out of curiosity.
or
2. She's using you. Maybe she wants to be in your group or something

Enjoy being friends with her if you want. Most of the posters here never came close to what you just experienced. You lucky.

If befriending this milf doesn't interest you, just man up and ask her to fuck