Could u make it past a date showing only ur side profile and 3/4ths? (Autism)

Reformed

Reformed

ALL FOIDS ACT THE SAME / still on test e
My eye hooding is asymmetrical and it makes my frontal bad. So for this reason I wanna max out my side profile as much as possible (with surgery ofc). My 3/4ths in already my best angle bc of my cheekbones. So could u theoretically plan a date with a foid where u wouldn’t sit across her or ever make frontal eye contact? Like I’m thinking a bar or something, where u sit next to each other type shit. And obv after the date it should get dark in theory, so your face won’t matter anymore. Thoughts?

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Detective, Interested, chrisN and 7 others
Not even gonna bother
8C35DAB3 334D 4CB6 BFC2 EDF922863631

• +1
Reactions: cancercell, redmaxx, blite and 4 others
My eye hooding is asymmetrical and it makes my frontal bad. So for this reason I wanna max out my side profile as much as possible (with surgery ofc). My 3/4ths in already my best angle bc of my cheekbones. So could u theoretically plan a date with a foid where u wouldn’t sit across her or ever make frontal eye contact? Like I’m thinking a bar or something, where u sit next to each other type shit. And obv after the date it should get dark in theory, so your face won’t matter anymore. Thoughts?
She would defo find u autistic if your restricting your head like that it would come across as unatural she would leave anyways, cause u will just come across as weird

Dreammaxx

• JFL
Reactions: Beastchodecode
Funny GIF

• +1
Reactions: Detective
t
this is sad bru any girl who would reject you over eye hooding isn’t worth your time

t

this is sad bru any girl who would reject you over eye hooding isn’t worth your time

All girls will reject you over any flaw so are you MGTOW then?

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius
Your autistic , take your meds

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
movie theater

then walk alongside her at all times, and only make eye contact from 3/4.

• JFL
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
Just get a spinal injury so your head is always tilted away

• JFL
Reactions: DelonLover1999
yeah crabs do this all the time, you just need the confidence to pull it off

My 3/4 mogs anyone I’ve ever seen, so yeah.

u can sit on a chair looking to the side while i fuck ur bitch ok?

Schizo

You're tall af, don't sit down and keep standing 24/7, so she can only see how tall you are :bigbrain:

3/4ths sure side profilenever