Couldn't go to the gym this morning.

D

Deleted member 14392

I'm here.
Recently started gym, a week ago to be exact. I've only went there for 3 days, and the last day i worked out i was there with 2 of my best friends.

Today, they've sent me the videos they filmed of me working out. I'm obviously doing the exercises wrong since i'm new (and possibly dyspraxic), but the thing that really bothered me was... My face.

God, i look like a dysgenic half breed bastard. After watching them i went into a suicidal/psychotic state and couldn't go to the gym today.

How do you gymcels manage to go to the gym everyday? You are some tough mfs.

I will do my best to go tomorrow morning, but it's already hard enough to get out of bed.

No gym for your face.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392
Recently started gym, a week ago to be exact. I've only went there for 3 days, and the last day i worked out i was there with 2 of my best friends.

Today, they've sent me the videos they filmed of me working out. I'm obviously doing the exercises wrong since i'm new (and possibly dyspraxic), but the thing that really bothered me was... My face.

God, i look like a dysgenic half breed bastard. After watching them i went into a suicidal/psychotic state and couldn't go to the gym today.

How do you gymcels manage to go to the gym everyday? You are some tough mfs.

I will do my best to go tomorrow morning, but it's already hard enough to get out of bed.
IMG 5342

• JFL
Reactions: reddotguy
No gym for your face.
I got interested in gymcelling due to the supposed cognitive improvements, since i'm studycelling hard rn. Getting stronger and ripped would be a bonus. I'm not trying to fool myself thinking i will become attractive, because that's not going to happen.

• +1
Reactions: reddotguy