Countless people in my family have migrated "illegally"

Luffymaxxing

Luffymaxxing

2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019.......
Uncle marrying for green card

Female cousins marrying for green cards as well

Italian great grandpa hoping on a ship without paying

More female relatives meeting some gringo in DR and using him

More distant family taking advantage of the Cuban act until Obama got rid of it

And the best one yet, 45 year old female relative with kids getting with some fat 55 year old white guy who works in IT who provides for he so she doesn't work

Why are they like this ? What causes this ?

Report them to ICE if you’re a true patriot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30679, Fish, DR. NICKGA and 2 others
Obviously they want to have a better quality of life / more opportunities.

Where do you live?

• +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu and murdah
KYS CUBAN

• So Sad
Reactions: Luffymaxxing
isnt it obvious?
But DR is actually a prospering country right now, we actually have an issue with Haitians replacing us in the near future in our own country (which I don't mind since Haitian women fog Dominican bloated hoes)

Why are they so obsessed with the US ? Maybe it's just JBW at least right now. Back then I would understand

• Hmm...
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
Obviously they want to have a better quality of life / more opportunities.

Where do you live?
US

Most of these things happened in the early 2000s to the early 2010s, now it's only the females going after white dudes.

Report them to ICE if you’re a true patriot
But why deport them? They are good, hardworking Americans who are proud and grateful for the opportunities this great nation has provided them that they cannot have in the shitholes they came from!

America is an inclusive multicultural society, a land of immigrants who have built this nation and made it great!

• Love it
Reactions: Luffymaxxing and murdah
But why deport them? They are good, hardworking Americans who are proud and grateful for the opportunities this great nation has provided them that they cannot have in the shitholes they came from!

America is an inclusive multicultural society, a land of immigrants who have built this nation and made it great!
Not what the crime statistics say

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kanderior, Luffymaxxing and dimorphism
But DR is actually a prospering country right now, we actually have an issue with Haitians replacing us in the near future in our own country (which I don't mind since Haitian women fog Dominican bloated hoes)

Why are they so obsessed with the US ? Maybe it's just JBW at least right now. Back then I would understand
what is DR?

America needs more curries tbh

Haitians don’t fog shit LOL

• Hmm...

bruh does your purschaing power meet with america? who gives a fuck about prosperity

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: TheDarkEnigma
Based

• +1
Uncle marrying for green card

Female cousins marrying for green cards as well

Italian great grandpa hoping on a ship without paying

More female relatives meeting some gringo in DR and using him

More distant family taking advantage of the Cuban act until Obama got rid of it

And the best one yet, 45 year old female relative with kids getting with some fat 55 year old white guy who works in IT who provides for he so she doesn't work

Based. Destroy America.

• Love it
Reactions: GabachoCopium
Humans always migrated, there's nothing to be ashamed of.

The problem is not integrating in the new nation.

And I don't say this as those Alt Right American types that think Spanish will supplant English in the US, no, but assimilation is necessary to climb (or try to) the social ladder, and also to not alienate yourself from the natives of your new home.

• +1