Countries were Black Men have the highest vs lowest SMV (Black Geo-Maxer Guide)

Im just using their phenotype as a example. Their success, and the success of a dude with a similar pheno will fluctuate depending on the region of the world, a decent looking above average black dudes SMV is elevated in those regions, tinder experiments have proven this. A dude of that pheno will due terrible in a place like chicago, but will get literally 1000s of matches in the regions i mentioned
and also i beg to differ about chicago, if your good looking, decent height, stylemaxxed with good hair u can pull mad girls any race in all cities of US. at least for the younger generation.

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
yeah you really blessed with the info. I've been trying to research myself for a while but its very hard with bluepilled redditors and vauge info

Italy and France I wouldn't be too sure of though... i'm not considering france even though it is a beautiful country, but italy seems super nice. although there are many stories of bias attitude or racism amongst the older generation there... and the traditional parts

what are your thoughts on that?
Italy is not the most ideal place, its probably the most racist place for a black dude in europe, plus the country is filled with poverty maxing africans, so as a black man your SMV will not be maxamized their, i suggest northern europe, Romania, Bulgaria, Hungary etc... you will get more bang for you buck their

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, AscensionMan98 and bug_eye_blackcel
You guys sound delusional in putting Eastern Europe first. I feel like the list should start with Germany and Northern Europe due to The black American military presence.

Then the anglophone due to media halo. Slightly below that France.

Finishing off with Latin America as long as you stick to Colombia and Brazil. The Philippines due to a slight media halo(Basketball is big over there)

Avoid Southern European entry countries which include Spain, Italy and Greece due to the migrant crisis.

Eastern Europe is a wild card due to the low black population. It's way less pc and unfriendly to black men on average and it would be wise to stay within the major cities. However, I don't think it should be too difficult I know one black guy married to a Romanian and another to a Russian.

Last edited:
and also i beg to differ about chicago, if your good looking, decent height, stylemaxxed with good hair u can pull mad girls any race in all cities of US. at least for the younger generation.
Ye how you gonna forget to mention the America

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27660
that's true for every race, but there are obvious trends. If you're white you have it 10 times easier with Asian girls, if you're black you'll have it easier with white girls compared to Asian men etc.

Why would a black man have more smv in ee than whatever place he comes from?

We are talking about a dead average black man of any pheno you like
because status, its probably one of the only places in the world were a western black dude has higher default status amongst the women then the local white men, due to the fact the the region is poor, the women hate the men their, your percieved as different, i.e foreigner halo etc... combine this by being a decent looking black dude that does not look like a complete negroid, and you will slay.

You guys sound delusional in putting Eastern Europe first. I feel like the list should start with Germany and Northern Europe due to The black American military presence.

Finishing off with Latin America as long as you stick to Colombia and Brazil. The Philippines due to a slight media halo(Basketball is big over there)

Eastern Europe is a wild card due to the low black population. It's way less pc and unfriendly to black men on average and it would be wise to stay within the major cities. However, I don't think it should be too difficult I know one black guy married to a Romanian and another to a Russian.
Poland and Czech Republic should be safe. I wouldn't even think about going to any village/small town in any balkan country if I was black.

• +1
Reactions: bug_eye_blackcel
Where would you guys put Turkey and Central Asia? People always seem to miss them out on lists like these.

because status, its probably one of the only places in the world were a western black dude has higher default status amongst the women then the local white men, due to the fact the the region is poor, the women hate the men their, your percieved as different, i.e foreigner halo etc... combine this by being a decent looking black dude that does not look like a complete negroid, and you will slay.
Now you're completely wrong and this is one of the reasons why I called you crazy for thinking you'd have it easier in EE than WE.
Z6s387qehuz61

That doesnt make sense
Because we were talking about black men
What you said its just western status, so an american white man would do even better with that logic, thats american smv and not black smv
Someone wanting a greencard isnt attraction

• +1

Avoid Southern European entry countries which include Spain, Italy and Greece due to the migrant crisis.

Eastern europe is number one for the simple that you get the foreigner boost as a western black dude, you instantly mog finically the local men seeing its eastern europe, (a shithole) hence you have status, plus you have a foreigner halo. If you are decent looking, dont look full negroid and are a ok height , you will slay their hard more then any other region, plus the quality you will get will be higher.

Where would you guys put Turkey and Central Asia? People always seem to miss them out on lists like these.
Turkey is probably fine, Central Asia is not a place to go if you want hook ups.

• +1
That doesnt make sense
Because we were talking about black men
What you said its just western status, so an american white man would do even better with that logic, thats american smv and not black smv
Someone wanting a greencard isnt attraction
Yes it does, think about it, you have two boosts, one is the american SMV, the other is the black american/western SMV boost which is a real thing in europe, ask black american soldiers who were stationed in germany.

Yes it does, think about it, you have two boosts, one is the american SMV, the other is the black american/western SMV boost which is a real thing in europe, ask black american soldiers who were stationed in germany.
Have you done an experiment with your pics in these places?

Eastern europe is number one for the simple that you get the foreigner boost as a western black dude, you instantly mog finically the local men seeing its eastern europe, (a shithole) hence you have status, plus you have a foreigner halo. If you are decent looking, dont look full negroid and are a ok height , you will slay their hard more then any other region, plus the quality you will get will be higher.
look at all these women going crazy for black men.

Now you're completely wrong and this is one of the reasons why I called you crazy for thinking you'd have it easier in EE than WE.View attachment 2205929
Bro that does not mean anything in the context of dating, shithole countries/regions tend to be more chauvinistic, its the same in south east asia, the middle east etc..., but all the prime age women in those countries are trying to fucking leave to the west LOL. That graph is not representative at all of the potential dating success of a western (not fully negroid) black dude in those regions.

look at all these women going crazy for black men.

Bro your just coping now and not being objective, im NOT saying black smv is higher then white, white male SMV is the highest, im just saying under a certain context, within a certain subgroup of a larger population (Western blacks) they tend to have a elevated SMV in that region, thats it.

Colombia? Brazil?
Brazil, yes huge failo. They're not like the black girls in the usa, black girls in brazil are jbw only, zero loyalty.

maybe you can slay gold diggers if you're american in colombia.

but being black is a huge failo outside of like puerto rico, cuba, dominican republic and parts of colombia.

unironically the really white countries like argentina you can run BBC so its probably better there than mexico etc but its not like the usa, coal burners are the exception

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27660 and bug_eye_blackcel
I got banned after i got reported by some stupid foid, long story, but i will try to run it again
And you didn't take a single picture of these insane results. :feelskek: Ping me when you do it.

• +1
Brazil, yes huge failo. They're not like the black girls in the usa, black girls in brazil are jbw only, zero loyalty.

maybe you can slay gold diggers if you're american in colombia.

but being black is a huge failo outside of like puerto rico, cuba, dominican republic and parts of colombia.

unironically the really white countries like argentina you can run BBC so its probably better there than mexico etc but its not like the usa, coal burners are the exception
BRO, that was my exact intuition, i have never stepped foot in brazil and i just always knew the black foids there were JBW extremists, thats why i had south america as a no go zone.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
You should also add West Asia and North Africa as a no-go zone, by the way.

• +1
Bro your just coping now and not being objective, im NOT saying black smv is higher then white, white male SMV is the highest, im just saying under a certain context, within a certain subgroup of a larger population (Western blacks) they tend to have a elevated SMV in that region, thats it.
Bro this is not the 90's. This is what big city Poland looks like in 2023. You might have some American status halo in small towns like Sosnowiec, or Radom, but you don't wanna go there XD

BRO, that was my exact intuition, i have never stepped foot in brazil and i just always knew the black foids there were JBW extremists, thats why i had south america as a no go zone.
Brazil is the worst place to be black. You’re better off in China

Poor failo with no bbc or media halo

• +1
Reactions: bug_eye_blackcel and Waitingtodie
And you didn't take a single picture of these insane results. :feelskek: Ping me when you do it.
Bro i did the experiment in december last year to see if my intuition was correct, i barely even come on this forum as you can see from my number of posts. If you want to see for yourself just find a decent looking black male model or even just a regular guy, you will see what i mean

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16275

Yep, plus the wealth and status of the country is entirely centered around the blanco ruling class, all movies and TV show literally have aryan looking whites as the actors, all the presidents have been blancos etc... its a white male breeding ground, no go zone for any black dude

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522 and Deleted member 27660

this is disappointing. i’ve always found brazilian women to be so sexy, gotta take it to argentina then if i want that south american lust lmfao

so argentina is decent then for a south american country? those girls r hot asf too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
Yep, plus the wealth and status of the country is entirely centered around the blanco ruling class, all movies and TV show literally have aryan looking whites as the actors, all the presidents have been blancos etc... its a white male breeding ground, no go zone for any black dude
brutal i didn’t know they were that whitewashed wtf

it must have gotten worse because before the 2000s a lot of the famous brazilian soccer players were black or darker skinned

this is disappointing. i’ve always found brazilian women to be so sexy, gotta take it to argentina then if i want that south american lust lmfao

so argentina is decent then for a south american country? those girls r hot asf too
No, it still sucks and most girls won't touch a black guy.

My mom is Argentinan white and my dad is cuban black, if you're spanish there is less of a failo

Don't they get football halo? I mean Neymar etc.

Bruh I told you I swipe right on ethnics if they’re good looking. There’s just more white girls.
How many ethnics you've slayed irl tho?

Same question to @Shieda_Kayn ,surely there's a good amount of Punjabi girls in canada, you must've a handful atleast?

Yeah, ethnics are demolished there.

People will throw random slurs at blacks and indios and there's no SJW culture to protect them, so they can't say shit.

I used to talk to a Brazilian girl on tandem and got her IG and flirted with her(im a rich american) she said she couldn't date me cuz her parents wouldn't like her with a black pardo lmfao.

im mixed fyi

Brazil is the best country to be a white person in for sure

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and Waitingtodie
Football is the only thing saving blacks and it does't apply to regular blacks.

neymar is mixed and white maxed hard, he has green eyes and straight/wavy hair, he's just mixed in brazil society cuz their standards for ethnic/white/black is very low.

just be light skinned and no big features and you're "white"

How many ethnics you've slayed irl tho?

Same question to @Shieda_Kayn ,surely there's a good amount of Punjabi girls in canada, you must've a handful atleast?
i'm khhv

• WTF
  • Ugh..
Reactions: khvirgin and Deleted member 16275
Bro this is not the 90's. This is what big city Poland looks like in 2023. You might have some American status halo in small towns like Sosnowiec, or Radom, but you don't wanna go there XD

Turn on the TV their, all their movie stars, Tv actors, popular celebrities, News anchor look like they come out of a Nazi breeding camp, the favelas are filled with mullattos and blacks, all high power, both buisness and political is entirely dominated by the white ruling class, its fucking brutal their

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ManletBlackcel and Deleted member 27660
Trust me, I live in Germany and ethnics ( especially black) have zero smv here. There might be a couple of girls into BBC, but that's all. Blacks do not have any appeal here. German white girls are into German men and Italian/Spanish men. That's the reality. Showing Broderick's Tinder results are stupid because 99.99% of blacks do not look like him.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, ElBastardo, ManletBlackcel and 2 others
And blacks should definitely not step foot in Asia, they hate you with a passion here

Football is the only thing saving blacks and it does't apply to regular blacks.

neymar is mixed and white maxed hard, he has green eyes and straight/wavy hair, he's just mixed in brazil society cuz their standards for ethnic/white/black is very low.

just be light skinned and no big features and you're "white"
Brazil is a white supermacists dream, hordes of destitute poor blacks, mullattos and natives herded into favelas, with no hope of upward mobility, overseen by a blanco ruling class who literally control everything, its literally the most overt display of white supremacy i have ever seen, yet foreigners think of it as some kind of colour blind melting pot, fucking lol

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: VenatorLuparius, ManletBlackcel, bug_eye_blackcel and 1 other person
Brazil is a white supermacists dream, hordes of destitute poor blacks, mullattos and natives herded into favelas, with no hope of upward mobility, overseen by a blanco ruling class who literally control everything, its literally the most overt display of white supremacy i have ever seen, yet foreigners think of it as some kind of colour blind melting pot, fucking lol
that's what I thought lmao

Trust me, I live in Germany and ethnics ( especially black) have zero smv here. There might be a couple of girls into BBC, but that's all. Blacks do not have any appeal here. German white girls are into German men and Italian/Spanish men. That's the reality. Showing Broderick's Tinder results are stupid because 99.99% of blacks do not look like him.
yeah tell that to the black american soldiers who were and are stationed there. Its not just him, plus he is not that exceptional, there have been endless accounts of black men detailing their escapades in germany, lol germany is not even up for discussion, i know for a fact western/black american dudes have it easier their, the arguments here were about eastern europe.