- Finland
- Norway
- Iraq
- Bolivia

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, chaddyboi66, Debetro and 3 others
@Xangsane @Debetro @Mainstream @buflek @ConfusedBolivian the first list may come to an advantage with slaying in those countries

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
do you know what caucasian means nigger ?

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander and flippasav
  • JFL
Reactions: Ricky212 and kebab
@Xangsane @Debetro @Mainstream @buflek @ConfusedBolivian the first list may come to an advantage with slaying in those countries
Put Bolivia in ugliest tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and flippasav
Hottest:

- Poland
- Italy
- Ukraine
- Spain
- Greece
- Turkey
- Lebanon
- Syria
- Morocco
- Albania
- Azerbaijan
- Romanian

Ugliest:

- Armenia
- Iran
- Russia
- India
- Israel
- British (UK)
- Georgia
- Finland
- Norway
- Iraq
what about Korea and China

• Ugh..
Reactions: flippasav
  • +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Banderacell, MediterraneanApollo, Deleted member 30679 and 3 others
Hottest:

- Poland
- Italy
- Ukraine
- Spain
- Greece
- Turkey
- Lebanon
- Syria
- Morocco
- Albania
- Azerbaijan
- Romanian

Ugliest:

- Armenia
- Iran
- Russia
- India
- Israel
- British (UK)
- Georgia
- Finland
- Norway
- Iraq
- Bolivia
polish women look like they all have fetal alcohol syndrome there's no fucking way you consider them hot but think most british girls are ugly, absolute insanity

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212
I’m fairly convinced that, genetically, the share of beautiful/ugly women is very similar in most countries.

Some countries (Slavic ones) just have a very developed female beauty culture, so women take better care of themselves.

• JFL
  • +1
Indians, iranians, iraqis, are shitskins
Nice…

But there skull remains similar to Europeans despite shit tier colouring

include baltic states into the hottest category

• Ugh..
I’m fairly convinced that, genetically, the share of beautiful/ugly women is very similar in most countries.

Some countries (Slavic ones) just have a very developed female beauty culture, so women take better care of themselves.
Just avoid northern foids who tend to have pig-like faces and hunter eyes and wide jaws

Asian women without surgery may be the least appealing ones. Just Google Japanese school classes, sports teams or something, or most K-Pop stars pre-surgery. It’ll destroy your weeb fantasies forever.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Hottaco34 and flippasav
Jfl9

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: blackout_96_ and flippasav
Just avoid northern foids who tend to have pig-like faces and hunter eyes and wide jaws
Chad factories, to be honest.

I live in Germany and the ugly German women meme is partially a meme. They just let themselves go very early, but German girls around jailbait age can be mouth-watering.

• JFL
In no particular order:

Scandinavia countries, southern euro countries like Italy and Spain, and stereotypical eastern euro countries like Russia/Ukraine.

Everyone from everywhere else is "uglier" in comparison

+ hot: sweden norway russia
+ugly: germany

• +1
Reactions: Tai Lung and flippasav
Chad factories, to be honest.

I live in Germany and the ugly German women meme is partially a meme. They just let themselves go very early, but German girls around jailbait age can be mouth-watering.
Nah I would risk having short to average height foids than to fuck them. I’m good bro🤣🤣

+ hot: sweden norway russia
+ugly: germany
Yeah your right Germans look no different than british foids (I live in UK) most have trashy pheno

• +1
Reactions: buflek
a lot of people here talk shit about Dutch women but when I lived there I saw beautiful women all the time, the difference in what I saw on Tinder when I went to other places was striking.

• +1
a lot of people here talk shit about Dutch women but when I lived there I saw beautiful women all the time, the difference in what I saw on Tinder when I went to other places was striking.
Dutch women are men in wigs

But seriously the average Dutch woman is a touch more powerful than curry men
They would win an arm wrestle easy in les than 15 seconds

• +1
Reactions: aleksander and Mainstream
Put Canada in ugly bcz majority of young people are ethnic/mixed

• +1
Put Canada in ugly bcz majority of young people are ethnic/mixed
Canada is mixed so it doesn’t really tie to ethnicity. Toronto I heard is a mix of ethnics, nigs, whites and curries

• +1
Reactions: aleksander and Deleted member 7580
Canada is mixed so it doesn’t really tie to ethnicity. Toronto I heard is a mix of ethnics, nigs, whites and curries
Barely any whites

Toronto and Vancouver are extremely liberal all white millenials race mixed and made this instead of hot blonde jbs
IMG 1234

• +1
Asian women without surgery may be the least appealing ones. Just Google Japanese school classes, sports teams or something, or most K-Pop stars pre-surgery. It’ll destroy your weeb fantasies forever.

Fr,
I’m convinced no one is genuinely attracted to chinks , and it’s some weird ploy

Is she white?

the hottest jb's are from czechia

Hottest:

- Poland
- Italy
- Ukraine
- Spain
- Greece
- Turkey
- Lebanon
- Syria
- Morocco
- Albania
- Azerbaijan
- Romanian

Ugliest:

- Armenia
- Iran
- Russia
- India
- Israel
- British (UK)
- Georgia
- Finland
- Norway
- Iraq
- Bolivia
Swedish women bro like blonde ones, when you are on the bus there is always a model material woman sitting there

Is this a list taking into account the whole young women population of the country or only the best looking ones in social media?