Country in Europe with the highest status

Kinger

Kinger

Bronze
Which country in Europe has the highest status?

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress
Easy, it's Switzerland

• +1
Reactions: chawaje, Heinrich Schmidt, spongebob and 10 others
Liechtenstein or Monaco

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and Seilmaximierender
Germany, Switzerland, Netherlands, Norway, Sweden, Italy, France, UK, Luxembourg, Denmark, Spain

Military Status: UK, France

Money Richness or Citozens: Switzerland, Norway, Luxembourg, Monaco, Liechtenstein

Biggest Economy: Germany

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress
This is only from the point of view of women. What countries women like the most

• JFL
Reactions: forevermirin
This is only from the point of view of women. What countries women like the most
Ah ok in Europe Women like Germany, Netherlands, Switzerland, Sweden, Italy the most

• JFL
Reactions: forevermirin
Monaco is the richest country in the world but lacks relevence. Be more specific

Which country in Europe has the highest status?
England. Everywhere you go on in the world, people know the English. Even in America it gives you better social status. Any other answer is cope.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, Seilmaximierender, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, PrinceLuenLeoncur and BoneDensity
Easy, it's Switzerland
I think they like the Swiss people because they're perceived as rich, but they don't want to live there in their 20s because Switzerland is boring as fuck

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and yeeyeeslayer
I think they like the Swiss people because they're perceived as rich, but they don't want to live there in their 20s because Switzerland is boring as fuck
Swiss foids are also ultra whores speaking from exp. God bless that country though, if I was spawned in Switzerland I’d not be posting here as an incel that’s all ima say

UK had the greatest fall from grace and is a meme. France is a meme, Germany is mini kebab caliphate, Sweden is Damascus and Mogadishu, Italy is a dystopian nightmare

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer, bloomercel and Seilmaximierender
I have actually lived there, i am german. it depends where in switzerland you live. It gets hot in summer, you can do all kinds of sports and you have large cities. I don’t know what you can do here in Germany that you can’t do in Switzerland.

I reply to my topic ranking European countries for status based on my opinion:

1) Monaco/Montecarlo
2) Switzerland
3) Germany
4) UK
5) Italy
6) Spain
7) ecc

This is based on how girls perceive these countries

Netherlands:
Known to be well in all aspects. But people are shallow, boring and empty inside. Very feminine country. Very autistic people. Basically everything in this country is good on a surface level. No depth whatsoever in culture or peoples personalities. A lot of people hate this country after living in it for 20 years. Can't say the same about other countries.
Just fill up your bags and leave this country tbh.

Germany:
Biggest economy so mogger. History mogger. Lots of work opportunity. Only Netherlands mogs job wise. A lot of people migrate there. Stable overall but the country will become shit in 30 years when Germans will become a minority. (Same for Netherlands)

Poland:
Based capital. Most moral country. Foids with best personality. Freedom stands high. Social mobility and social care shit compared to western countries. Gets shit on too much for what it's worth imo. People living between the 2 biggest powers in Europe still have their sovereignty because of warrior spirit. Underrated country imo.

Sweden:
Chad capital. Goodlooking but stupid people. Have voluntarily given up their culture economy and power to foreign invader.

France:
Idk. French people are high class, but they live off old wealth. Also biggest migrant country.

Russia:
Very rich on global stage but shit on personal level. People living standards are probably 50 years behind. They mog in females though. Culture literature and music is mogger.

Italy:
Culture capital of the world. Saying you're Italian is an instant status boost. Goodlooking men and women. Great food. Great architecture. Whole of Europe is based of the Roman's. Weird Italian isnt as usefull as other languages. Great tourist destination.

Spain:
Very chill people. Work ethic shit. They only do fiesta and siesta. Party and sleep. Very NT. Mog social wise. Not very productive though.

The rest is difficult to answer imo.