Cowboy boots + jeans = high trust

BowlCutMogger

BowlCutMogger

Ltn to chadlite (last rating: low htn/htn)
Been wearing cowboy boots for 2 weeks now and everyone treats me different. Not only is it +1.5 inches of height but it makes me high trust. If you put on cowboy boots then you automatically get white privilege benefits if you weren't getting them already. If you want to wear lifts with them then make sure you get a few sizes higher, you can always expand your boots with a baseball or a boot expander.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: seethe, Yerico7, aleksander and 2 others
Been wearing cowboy boots for 2 weeks now and everyone treats me different. Not only is it +1.5 inches of height but it makes me high trust. If you put on cowboy boots then you automatically get white privilege benefits if you weren't getting them already. If you want to wear lifts with them then make sure you get a few sizes higher, you can always expand your boots with a baseball or a boot expander.
Which ones

dunno

but cowboy / Bootcut jeans are hot asf

got 2 pairs

good fashionmaxx if you into that shit in general

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, T50 Mogger, aleksander and 1 other person
In Texas sure

Which ones
Screenshot 20240312 075727 Chrome

I am wearing something similar to this. I wear my pants leg over the top of the boot

• JFL
Reactions: seethe and Tenshi
If you want to wear lifts with them then make sure you get a few sizes higher, you can always expand your boots with a baseball or a boot expander.
Ron DeSantismaxing

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger, aleksander, kiyopon and 2 others
Screenshot 20240312 075931 23andMe

It also helps me look whiter in general. People used to assume I'm mexican but since Ive worn the boots I haven't heard anyone think im mexican.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: T50 Mogger
  • JFL
Reactions: seethe and sudanguy
Blue collar country type niggas are low class and low iq.

This nigga gay

easily. i got insoles + 1 inch lifts
How much real height do you get? I got from my boots + insoles 2 inches of real height measured with and without shoes. Dont forget there is decompressing so you need to meausre

How much real height do you get? I got from my boots + insoles 2 inches of real height measured with and without shoes. Dont forget there is decompressing so you need to meausre
I'll check sometime soon and let you know