CRAVING FOOD WANT TO KMS

Lusitano

Lusitano

Iron
been doing cardio and weight lifting + calorie deficit (eating 1500 cal max), 16/8 fasting and I still feel "hungry" 24/7 this shit bothers me a lot and I
almost gave in to my cravings today.

this is hard, man...
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: sudanguy and User28823
Get substitues but ngl 1500 calories is low man whats ur weight and height

I just want to be lean can't stand being a fatty (93kg 188cm)

i abuse caffeine pills when im hungry you also have to eat high volume low calories food

Calm down bruh you gotta calorie deficit with maximum 500 calories. Being lean is not more important than health

With a normal calorie deficit (300-500) You could go down ALOT in weight in just one year which is very good

6'2?
Great potential for gymmaxing.
Yes. too bad my shoulders aren't very wide
btw the only moment I was ever "lean" was during my puberty but it didn't last long because I kept eating like a mfer. I grew up very quickly so I got slimmer during the process

Calm down bruh you gotta calorie deficit with maximum 500 calories. Being lean is not more important than health

With a normal calorie deficit (300-500) You could go down ALOT in weight in just one year which is very good
yea gl losing 1 kg a month with that pussy kcal deficit

Push through its worth it in the end. I stopped eating for almost a month only eating my bodyfat to get lean. very hard and painful but worth it

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and sudanguy

I am using MyFitnessPal for calorie tracking and the most I could lose in it is 1kg/week considering I was inactive during the process so it gives me 1500 calories to eat daily. Maybe I could increase that to 2000?
To be honest I am not that patient when it comes to fat loss... I know patience is key for it but I am a zoomer

I am using MyFitnessPal for calorie tracking and the most I could lose in it is 1kg/week considering I was inactive during the process so it gives me 1500 calories to eat daily. Maybe I could increase that to 2000?
To be honest I am not that patient when it comes to fat loss... I know patience is key for it but I am a zoomer
Increase it bro don't listen to the guy who said "good luck with losing weight" 3500 calories of deficit per week (500 daily) is one pound so you could lose around 2kg per month which is 24 whole kgs in the year. Look at the bigger picture and have patience

Do the math yourself goofy lmao. Dumb asf stop encouraging being unhealthy
if you're serious about getting lean that calorie deficit is a joke . Enjoy coping with ur normie iq

Yes. too bad my shoulders aren't very wide
😢
Brutal claviclepill.
Still, maxxing out your body will help.
btw the only moment I was ever "lean" was during my puberty but it didn't last long because I kept eating like a mfer. I grew up very quickly so I got slimmer during the process
You gonna get lean again brah!

😢
Brutal claviclepill.
Still, maxxing out your body will help.

You gonna get lean again brah!
True
At my peak I managed to get in a goth chick's pants effortlessly (she just met me and asked if I wanted to make out w/ her) all I need is leanmaxxing
I must ascend, thanks for the motivation homies

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 47552
True
At my peak I managed to get in a goth chick's pants effortlessly (she just met me and asked if I wanted to make out w/ her) all I need is leanmaxxing
Mirin brah.
I must ascend, thanks for the motivation homies
No problem man, that's why we're here.

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
you just don't want it enough
you need to want it that bad
if you wanted it that bad you would be eating 600 kcal a day
you need to want it bad

to do that, you need to go real trauma IRL, get traumatized IRL (blackpill experiences) and listen to high T music

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie
Tirzepatide, you can eat as little as 1500 and not feel hungry whatsoever.

been doing cardio and weight lifting + calorie deficit (eating 1500 cal max), 16/8 fasting and I still feel "hungry" 24/7 this shit bothers me a lot and I

this is hard, man...
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
nicotinemaxx asap

eat meat and eggs mostly with no spices. It's impossible to overeat.

this is hard, man...
this is not sustainable if you are gonna be nearing faliure each day. try to up the calories a bit. add low calorie high volume foods to fill your stomach. divide the food over more small sized meal in order to stay afloat

Carrots are my secret to losing weight they are so dense in fiber I cant eat more than a handful of them and they have like 0 calories basically

this is hard, man...
Do coke, trust the process

you are gonna crash your metabolism fat ass.

I eat 1500 cal at 168cm 62 kg, you should eat more and slowly lower your calories and up your cardio.

This is overkill and you are gonna hit a wall in 2 weeks when your body rapes your metabolism and you are not gonna lose one pound :feelskek:

this is hard, man...
there are appetite suppressants, u know that right?

I eat 1500 cal at 168cm 62 kg, you should eat more and slowly lower your calories and up your cardio.

This is overkill and you are gonna hit a wall in 2 weeks when your body rapes your metabolism and you are not gonna lose one pound :feelskek:
176cm 57kg, i eat 1200 cal and do 24k steps almost every day and weightlifting on top of that

u mirin?

176cm 57kg, i eat 1200 cal and do 24k steps almost every day and weightlifting on top of that

u mirin?
mirin the grind.

But i weight more than you and i’m shorter lol.

• +1
Reactions: comingtothisJFL
  • +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
  • +1
Reactions: comingtothisJFL
gl man ur prolly quiet close to it 👍

How many cals should I be doing then?

I increased it to 1.700 cals

How many cals should I be doing then?
you start with maintenance boyo.

Lots and LOTS of protein.

Then you slowly start decreasing while gymcelling and building muscle.

Watch some cutting videos of Mpmd

• +1
Reactions: //\//\\1m054_p00d1c4
Try getting prescription appetite suppressants or just drink fuck loads of coffee and tea, that works for me. Eat lots of fiber too