Crazy delusion from a curry girl

Lebron_James

Lebron_James

JorBUM cant get 40k
I can’t sleep so I figured I’d drop some cagefuel for you guys

Aight, so I’m chilling in class with me, a curry girl(very ugly but still some desperate dudes are still trynna hit so you know her ego is massive) and a cute Turkish girl (kinda had a crush on her but never tried anything. Not much attention from men for some reason so she’s quiet and humble)

And we’re discussing our home countries and the curry girl says that she’s from Bangladesh. So I make fun of her pronunciation just cuz it’s funny how the banglas say it y’know. This prompts the Turkish woman to laugh and the curry girl to loathe me even more. Only reason I even came there was to talk to the Turkish girl but she was sitting next the the Bangladeshi, I forgot how but somehow it gets to the topic of how Turks are like not Asian anymore and are basically white now. (Some may disagree but I digress)

This fucking subhuman curry girl then says to the white Turkish girl with green eyes and brown hair “ I am more white than you” :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:. Like actually this brown girl with brown eyes that she insists are green in the right lighting(t40 at best) and she’s darker than me btw 💀and I’m like maybe barely light skinned because elf my mothers genes btw💀💀💀.

When I start laughing at her face and say “no you’re not retard” she then points to her fucking shoulder which is obviously always covered my clothes and says “this part is white as hell” with her accent which made me laugh even harder :lul::lul:. Then i just generally made fun of her for wanting to be white and then the bell ring so I left the class.

Might be one of the funniest cases of curry delusions I’ve seen with my own eyes. No hate to them I got hella Pakistani bros but it’s always funny when the brownest of them all try to say they’re white 💀💀

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Manana, PrinceofDarkness, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 20 others
I wish I could write this much for my English class this fast tbh, takes me a hour and a half to write an essay but 15 minutes to rant on .org 😮‍💨

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Klasik01, boss8055 and 3 others
dnr legoat

• So Sad
Reactions: Lebron_James
Pakis are the most delusional humans on this planet.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, PrinceLuenLeoncur, BrahminBoss and 2 others
And banglas too, crazy shit mane
I’m retarded I somehow misread this and thought she was paki jfl. But yea most South Asians in general cope too hard about being muh indo-Aryan.

• +1
Reactions: jinnu and Lebron_James
  • +1
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Razeb, lightskinbengali and Lebron_James
What ethnicity are you

White Validation

• +1
Reactions: Lebron_James
When I start laughing at her face and say “no you’re not retard” she then points to her fucking shoulder which is obviously always covered my clothes and says “this part is white as hell” with her accent which made me laugh even harder :lul::lul:.
💀💀

Reminds me of another coping shitskin that looks like this

Downloadfile134

And copes with saying he's "light brown" by posting his arm in the golden hour

screenshot-2023-11-28-034516-png.2863668

:feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Manana, PrinceofDarkness, Deprived and 7 others
I thought she was gonna say some narcy shit, regret reading just larp.

I thought she was gonna say some narcy shit, regret reading just larp.
Swear this happened she says other narcy shit I just never write on .org about it brah

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Klasik01 and reeceJen

View attachment 2887882

You fucking disingenous dalit, I did ayurveda and no fap and now am the most beautiful face ull see in ur genetic cokroach life despite being 16 kg overweight. you should fucking be honoured that i even give u permission to be spat on by me and even talking to me just over the internet, pay your respects now to the Odium Nostrum

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: kviijjjjj, lightskinbengali, Diarrhoea and 1 other person
this thread just gave me pure enjoyment. W . turks arent white tho

West Bengalis mog Bangladeshis in iq and looks
True shit mane, pure bangladeshis are the most disgusting looking truecels alive, only exceptions are dravidians.

• +1
Reactions: Bajio
West Bengalis mog Bangladeshis in iq and looks
Untrue. First off, West Bengalis look darker and more pajeet looking than us because yall mixed with Bihari and Uttar Pradeshis and other Indian trash(aka subhumans) while we mixed with Tibeto-Burmans. You guys genuinely look mid lmao not even trying to hate.

Also IQ lol every single Bengali to ever do anything in science or the arts was Bangla.

Satyajit Ray was from Mymensingh and his ancestry was all in that area. JC Bose, the wifi and radio guy also was from Bikrampur. Prafulla Chandra Ray, the pioneer of chemistry in South Asia, was from Khulna.

Even the modern stuff like Fazlur Rahman Khan, one of the biggest figures in structural engineering, is from Barisal. Khan Academy's creator Sal Khan is from Barisal as well.

Literally West Bengalis are useless lol

I’m retarded I somehow misread this and thought she was paki jfl. But yea most South Asians in general cope too hard about being muh indo-Aryan.
As an brit we call all curries “pakis”

View attachment 2887882

@BrahminBoss don't you even say that you mog @Salludon u bottom tier trash

curries and most middle easterners I've met are white validation beggars. Delusional cunts and it can be seen through their actions

IDK. If she sees a white Stacy in the mirror then that is her reality.