Crazy how colored contacts alone raised my psl by a single point

D

Deleted member 55631

Gold
When i wore hazel brown contacts for the first time early in 2023, i was shocked by the level of attractiveness it added. Even in light stubble, it significantly aided with my coloring and shit. I plan on forcing my pajeet parents to get me this for my birthday this year. Seriously man fuck black eyed subhumans for reproducing .

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: sayi and forevermirin
doesnt matter what you thought it did to you, did you get treated differently?

Yeah, eye color don’t matter is ethnic cope.

They’re not very visible in motion and even light blue eyes aren’t that striking without direct lignting but they mog for eye contact.

You’ll never experience a foid getting lost in your eyes as a T50 street shitter.

I have A30s and my eye area isn’t even that great PSL-wise but women still love them.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sayi, BrahminBoss, mayo mogger and 1 other person
doesnt matter what you thought it did to you, did you get treated differently?
I took it out because they weren’t prescription and i’m legally blind (-5.00 is my number btw). but yeah i shocked my roommate.

Yeah, eye color don’t matter is ethnic cope.

They’re not very visible in motion and even light eyes aren’t that striking without direct lignting but they mog for eye contact.

You’ll never experience a foid getting lost in your eyes as a T50 street shitter.
I stg eye color is everything unless you have @Salludon level of lean ness and bones.

The same face which wasn’t shaved of mine automatically looked majestic as fuck and exotic as hell.

t50s need to be catsrated imo.

can you pm pics? @coloringisprophecy3

can you pm pics? @coloringisprophecy3
i don’t have any, but you can try the filter of hazel or blue eyes on yourself

fact is NO ONE finds t50 shitter eyes attractive.

its all about your eyeshape nigger

• +1
Reactions: Egyptianmogger

fact is NO ONE finds t50 shitter eyes attractive.

• +1
Reactions: Egyptianmogger
90 percent would ascend with light eyes 10 would stay neutral or descend

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55631
@FunkyFlamingo

For example, my eye area has bad undereye support and not that great overall but gets kicked up by coloring alone and makes me look high trust.

IMG 3187

• +1
People who say colored eye contacts are cope are just braindead. 99% off people with t50 would benefit from getting lighter eyes or a different eye color. Especially if your nichemaxxing.

• +1
Reactions: Dicktator and Deleted member 55631
People who say colored eye contacts are cope are just braindead. 99% off people with t50 would benefit from getting lighter eyes or a different eye color. Especially if your nichemaxxing.
for appeal maxxing too. I’d argue that t50 is more of a niche than a12.

I would still be low ltn with or without colored eyes

90 percent.

for appeal maxxing too. I’d argue that t50 is more of a niche than a12.
Yup. Imagine some kid with t50 getting beautiful green eyes. He would instantly have more appeal and will be seen as a prettyboy.

• +1
Yup. Imagine some kid with t50 getting beautiful green eyes. He would instantly have more appeal and will be seen as a prettyboy.
Yup. My eyes are T50 which kills my almond eye shape (although uee brings it down some bit). Wearing those contacts i didn’t even look curry i looked arab.

I'd look native to kazakhstan without light eyes.

still kind of do, but I pass as native anywhere from the uk to kazakhstan now.

• +1
Yup. My eyes are T50 which kills my almond eye shape (although uee brings it down some bit). Wearing those contacts i didn’t even look curry i looked arab.
I have the same problem my eye shape is perfect and I have good eyebrows (not low set tho) and my eyes are around t40-30. If I had hazel eyes or green eyes my smv would increase with atleast 0.5-1 points.

• +1
Why did god give me blue eyes instead of OP

Attachments

• PXL_20240115_105946937.MP.jpg
    PXL_20240115_105946937.MP.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 0
  • So Sad
have u at least tried? eye cream worked decent for me and evened out skin tone
I tried vollufiline which did help a bit but I doubt this is fixable with anything but surgery.

Hey op how do I get the same amount of uee in my pictures as while looking myself in the mirror

Hey op how do I get the same amount of uee in my pictures as while looking myself in the mirror
It’s about head angle, tilt your head down I guess.

Eye colour doesn't matter lmao

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 52303 and youraveragehtn
do not try to get a tan skin you must have pale skin if u have t50 nigger

• +1
tan skin kills the dark triad color palattes

• +1
  • +1
+you can use tret and collagen

Water good luck op my parents gifted it to me on my birthday too.

• +1
what is this undereye nigga pls stop side sleeping and get a iceroller+vitamin c serum before u sleep
I don't see the problem with my undereye idk anything Abt undereyes
What's wrong with it?