Creatine Bloat

DavidLaidMaxxing

DavidLaidMaxxing

Iron
Creatine feels great in the gym and the strength boost is very nice. My shoulders especially get huge and my frame is wider.

But the bloat is absolutely brutal, especially in the face. IMO, it's not worth the slight strength boost or skin glow.

Interested to hear what your thoughts on creatine are.

Download

• +1
Reactions: Jeww
Creatine feels great in the gym and the strength boost is very nice. My shoulders especially get huge and my frame is wider.

But the bloat is absolutely brutal, especially in the face. IMO, it's not worth the slight strength boost or skin glow.

View attachment 2808897
jst dont use that shit its all abt calories in nd out if its giving u bad side effects the positivies of it thr negatives outway the pros

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium and DavidLaidMaxxing
Creatine is like minoxidil, it swells you up like you were a hot air balloon, brutal results for your face.

I only used topical, I don't know the side effects of oral because I never took it
Ok bro. Topical gave you bloat tho? Thought it was only oral, and that it would go away after some weeks

View attachment 2808897
fucks up skin too

Eat kartoffels for potassium

Ok bro. Topical gave you bloat tho? Thought it was only oral, and that it would go away after some weeks
Yes, the swelling disappeared but I think that shit leaves irreversible consequences on the skin, loss of collagen, wrinkles, brutal dark circles. I just hate that shit, I only take dutasteride, which I'm also investigating what sides it has.

Dosnt exist it just fills muscle with water.
So if you are lean with no fat in your face it will just make you look more sculpted if the muscles have water in

• +1
Reactions: DavidLaidMaxxing
So if you are lean with no fat in your face it will just make you look more sculpted if the muscles have water in
true op could just be a fat fuck or have shit fat distribution

• +1
Reactions: DavidLaidMaxxing and SoundnVision
true op could just be a fat fuck or have shit fat distribution
I am 6'2 174lbs, so the first one is out of the question

And I know what my face looks like debloated compared to now so my fat distribution is normal you could say🤔

I think you may be right.

The topic of creatine bloat is tricky cause half of the forum bashes creatine for causing bloat while the other disproves the claim.

Definitely going to do more research on it, could be other factors like my protein powder or not drinking enough water.

I think you may be right.

The topic of creatine bloat is tricky cause half of the forum bashes creatine for causing bloat while the other disproves the claim.

Definitely going to do more research on it, could be other factors like my protein powder or not drinking enough water.
You might be sensitive to lactose. When I drink alot of milk my skin flares up and looks shit. Protein powder would have the same effect assuming it's whey protein they are also full of sugar.

You might be sensitive to lactose. When I drink alot of milk my skin flares up and looks shit. Protein powder would have the same effect assuming it's whey protein they are also full of sugar.
Could I be sensitive to lactose even though I don't experience lactose intolerant symptoms like stomach pain? I drink a lot of milk and don't experience any lactose intolerance. But I do have acne.

The protein powder is whey and also full of shit ingredients like sucralose, xantham gum, and artificial flavors.

The problem is that it's much harder to reach my protein intake without powder or milk.

Could I be sensitive to lactose even though I don't experience lactose intolerant symptoms like stomach pain? I drink a lot of milk and don't experience any lactose intolerance. But I do have acne.

The protein powder is whey and also full of shit ingredients like sucralose, xantham gum, and artificial flavors.

The problem is that it's much harder to reach my protein intake without powder or milk.
Dosnt give me stomach pain either but I get constipated and my face is flushed red.
Don't take that junk.
500g of ground beef is cheap and is 100g protein.
Add in some eggs and cheese and and that's an easy 150g for the day

Pretty much same, my frame and shoulders get much bigger but my face gets chubby so it’s overall - PSL.

Little bit more strength in the gym but not worth the chipmunk face.