CREEPSHOTTED PEOPLE AT A MEXICAN RESTAURANT IN ZURICH

aspiringexcel

aspiringexcel

gookologist/leader of spiritual gookness
Im currently with my parents on a bussines trip, heres people i creepshotted so far :lul:

1. Some oldcels im currently eating with, so fucking over for all of us agepill is brutal

2. OF FUCKING COURSE I HAD TO FIND A GOOK. Im the gookologist of .org for a reason. He is either jap or southern chink i think hes a jap

Hes in an army with some subhumans for some reason. This restaurant is very random the first thing i saw was swiss military guys JFL. None were more than mtn + im very curious why a random jap is with them

3. Random oldcel fat ltbs

In conclusion: JFL at all copers that claim switzerland/germany/austria is full of moggers and thats why theyre incel. Ive seen more gl people on average at a sushi place in my Zagreb slum + half of the people in Zurich are Balkan anyway so i dont think it matters

@hopecel @BoredPrince @Squirtle @Gengar @ascension @lstar2005 @GabachoCopium @Meraki @Eli @Ark @apemaxxed @ReadBooksEveryday @notcel @VladimirtheGreat @Dr. Bludy @subhuman incel @Xangsane

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rubberduck, Michael Myers, Xangsane and 19 others
Is that @WishIwasChico

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ricky212, Tai Lung, Deleted member 51781 and 10 others
Not a single pixel

• Ugh..
Reactions: aspiringexcel
Im currently with my parents on a bussines trip, heres people i creepshotted so far :lul:

1. Some oldcels im currently eating with, so fucking over for all of us agepill is brutal
View attachment 2759532
2. OF FUCKING COURSE I HAD TO FIND A GOOK. Im the gookologist of .org for a reason. He is either jap or southern chink i think hes a jap
View attachment 2759537
View attachment 2759542
Hes in an army with some subhumans for some reason. This restaurant is very random the first thing i saw was swiss military guys JFL. None were more than mtn + im very curious why a random jap is with them

View attachment 2759547

In conclusion: JFL at all copers that claim switzerland/germany/austria is full of moggers and thats why theyre incel. Ive seen more gl people on average at a sushi place in my Zagreb slum + half of the people in Zurich are Balkan anyway so i dont think it matters

@hopecel @BoredPrince @Squirtle @Gengar @ascension @lstar2005 @GabachoCopium @Meraki @Eli @Ark @apemaxxed @ReadBooksEveryday @notcel @VladimirtheGreat @Dr. Bludy @subhuman incel @Xangsane
IMG 6157

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51781, Deleted member 30679, hopecel and 5 others
Hes in an army with some subhumans for some reason. This restaurant is very random the first thing i saw was swiss military guys JFL
BRO IK THE CHINK FROM HIGHSCHOOL. HES DOING HIS MANDATORY SERVICE RN

• JFL
@aspiringexcel what does his arm insigna look like ?? Im 99% sure i know this chigga

• JFL
Captura de Tela 2024 02 21 as 173951

oldhead mofo really said: "Nah this shit finger licking good" 💀 💀💀💀

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ulose22, Egyptianmogger, Deleted member 51781 and 9 others
BRO IK THE CHINK FROM HIGHSCHOOL. HES DOING HIS MANDATORY SERVICE RN
Ill creepshot him again. How do you know its him? Are u sure hes a chink im very sure hes a jap

If he doesnt leave before me ill creepshot him from a closer distance, they noticed me anyway
@aspiringexcel what does his arm insigna look like ?? Im 99% sure i know this chigga
Nigga idk he took off his uniform. Ill try to get a photo of him from a closer distance

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel, kebab and IAMNOTANINCEL
Very nt OP

• JFL
Reactions: Egyptianmogger, heightmaxxing, BoredPrince and 1 other person
ok what the flip

• JFL
Ill creepshot him again. How do you know its him? Are u sure hes a chink im very sure hes a jap
View attachment 2759580
If he doesnt leave before me ill creepshot him from a closer distance, they noticed me anyway

Nigga idk he took off his uniform. Ill try to get a photo of him from a closer distance
all asians are chinks to me. I think he was part japanese part something else. Try to see what his badge looks like.

• JFL
communists...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Spiritualcell and aspiringexcel
all asians are chinks to me. I think he was part japanese part something else. Try to see what his badge looks like.
I already went to the toilet i can only hope i leave before him so i can walk past him and take some pics.

Also pray that they dont shoot at me JFL

• JFL
Reactions: kebab
I already went to the toilet i can only hope i leave before him so i can walk past him and take some pics.

Also pray that they dont shoot at me JFL
Even if they have their guns they have to take the bolt out. So no chances of that happening. And im pretty sure hes in a faggot ass unit.

• JFL
Most crazy moment in your life is getting ignored by sub 5 mexicans, gratz

• JFL
You will go in jail for this

• JFL
Cringe neckbeard activity.

• JFL
Discord girls love this man btw

• JFL
I mean fair enough 🤣

• JFL
Even if they have their guns they have to take the bolt out. So no chances of that happening. And im pretty sure hes in a faggot ass unit.
IM too far from them but im trying to zoom into him
20240221 2145440
20240221 214544
Some beardcel is giving me dirty looks

HE LEFT THE JAP LEFT BEFORE ME NOO FUCKING FAGGOT HE STARED AT ME TOO

Most crazy moment in your life is getting ignored by sub 5 mexicans, gratz
JFL
You will go in jail for this
Tales.
Bored looksmax.org user activity*

Attachments

• 20240221_214543.jpg
    20240221_214543.jpg
    651.7 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: hopecel and kebab

View attachment 2759532
View attachment 2759537
View attachment 2759542

View attachment 2759547

mirin NTness bhai

also gigaover for Jewropeans anyway there's more and more oldcels everywhere ngl this continent is done the future belongs to curries and gooks

• JFL
Should atleast walk up to them and mess with them, but hes being an unfunny cuck, litteraly more cringe than them JFL. Hope he gets dopamine from indianfaggots.org

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 62681 and aspiringexcel
mirin NTness bhai

also gigaover for Jewropeans anyway there's more and more oldcels everywhere ngl this continent is done the future belongs to curries and gooks
Oldcels are the reason, they dont reinvest into young people

• +1
mirin NTness bhai
Takoje gotovo za mene prvo sto sam mislio napravit cim mi je bilo dosadno je odmah bilo da idem creepshottat i postat na priština.org
Nema spasa ni za nas ni gookove mi umiremo previse oldcelova a gookovi ne stvaraju nove gookove. No ko sta ti kazes nasi bhaiji iz mumbaija ce doc...
Should atleast walk up to them and mess with them, but hes being an unfunny cuck, litteraly more cringe than them JFL. Hope he gets dopamine from indianfaggots.org
Was 100% worth it. I would go and talk to the jap if i wasnt with my family, i often try to make friends with gooks

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Shkreliii, seethe and hopecel
Oldcels are the reason, they dont reinvest into young people
nope it's just that the younger generations have a lot of lonely people like us and don't breed enough

• +1
Have you seen this guy? He lives in zurich. Goes to university and works at mcdonalds on weekends

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21899 and aspiringexcel
Takoje gotovo za mene prvo sto sam mislio napravit cim mi je bilo dosadno je odmah bilo da idem creepshottat i postat na priština.org

Nema spasa ni za nas ni gookove mi umiremo previse oldcelova a gookovi ne stvaraju nove gookove. No ko sta ti kazes nasi bhaiji iz mumbaija ce doc...

Was 100% worth it. I would go and talk to the jap if i wasnt with my family, i often try to make friends with gooks
IMG 0350
Huh?

• JFL
Have you seen this guy? He lives in zurich. Goes to university and works at mcdonalds on weekends

View attachment 2759632
JFL YOU INSANE NIGGAS IM 99% SURE I SAW HIM. I WENT TO MCDONALDS WHEN I CAME
20240221 174310

HOw did u dox my mcdonalds cashier?
JFL at that translation.

The correct translation would be

"Theres no hope for us(europeans) or gooks, too many oldcels in europe and gooks arent breeding. But as you said, our indian bhais will come and save us (by immigration)"

• JFL
Reactions: seethe and Marsik
View attachment 2759642

JFL at that translation.

"Theres no hope for us(europeans) or gooks, too many oldcels in europe and gooks arent breeding. But as you said, our indian bhais will come and save us (by immigration)"
How tall did he look so i know you ain't larping

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tai Lung and Marsik
Bro i will send you 500$ if you find out what uni this guy stuides at, and where he lives

Maybe follow him after his McDonalds shift?

It was a friend of mine, he paid around 100$ to admins to delete all his photos here. But little did he know it was saved and propagated everywhere.

He blocked us on Instagram, deleted discord messages everywhere after he scammed us.

Now we live in ruines and our mission is to make this man's life miserable. I will come to zurich in about 2 months and i need to know the location

• Woah
View attachment 2759642

JFL at that translation.

imagining I’m just hanging out in public as a gook, but you, with that frowning expression you always do, start starring at me across the tables and starts creep shotting :lul:

• JFL
Bro i will send you 500$ if you find out what uni this guy stuides at, and where he lives

View attachment 2759658

It was a friend of mine, he paid around 100$ to admins to delete all his photos here. But little did he know it was saved and propagated everywhere.

He blocked us on Instagram, deleted discord messages everywhere after he scammed us.

Now we live in ruines and our mission is to make this man's life miserable. I will come to zurich in about 2 months and i need to know the location

View attachment 2759658
The mcdonalds is 15 minutes away from my hotel, if i see him ill creepshot and follow him. Im leaving tomorrow at 22 tho. You better paypal me the money bhai or ill report u to mods
imagining I’m just hanging out in public as a gook, but you, with that frowning expression you always do, start starring at me across the tables and starts creep shotting :lul:
Over for all gooks in my proximity.

View attachment 2759658

View attachment 2759658
What did this guy do besides scamming that u r that angry?

• Woah
The mcdonalds is 15 minutes away from my hotel, if i see him ill creepshot and follow him. Im leaving tomorrow at 22 tho. You better paypal me the money bhai or ill report u to mods

Over for all gooks in my proximity.
Make a pic of him first so i know you are legit

• +1
Make a pic of him first so i know you are legit
Ill try to do that. You gotta pay me 100 jewros + my mcdonalds bill if i manage to find him

• +1
Reactions: Marsik
What did this guy do besides scamming that u r that angry?
It's @subhuman incel on here. He scammed us after knowing each other for about 3 years. Long story
And he disappeared out of nowhere

• Woah
It's @subhuman incel on here. He scammed us after knowing each other for about 3 years. Long story
I read somewhere on this forum that he sells cp, is that true?

• So Sad
Theres no way i can find out what uni he goes to i can only follow him and creepshot
What a dalit

• +1
Reactions: Marsik
He did many bad things i don't want to go into that tbh. He is not a good person, let's put it that way

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21899, seethe, Deleted member 26885 and 1 other person
He did many bad things i don't want to go into that tbh. He is not a good person, let's put it that way
what was his username

• +1

View attachment 2759532
View attachment 2759537
View attachment 2759542

View attachment 2759547

autism.org

• JFL
nope it's just that the younger generations have a lot of lonely people like us and don't breed enough
Not at all, those in relations dont breed aswell, it all comes down to economy, for us aswell

• +1
Hope you enjoyed the food bhai.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: aspiringexcel and Xangsane