Crisick before ascending , what did he do ?

C

chigoha

get looks or die trying
Before :
1680188704-image.png
1680188746-image.png
1680188818-image.png
1680188894-image.png

After :
1680188967-image.png
1680189005-image.png
1680189167-image.png

i know he took better pics after but we can still see how his face changed

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toby Aesthetics, NECK&VOICE, blatonslatt and 10 others
Learned photoshop skills

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: soover4me, bleachmaxxer69, mogstars and 28 others
Learned photoshop skills
look at his lower third dude, he obviously got fillers or implants

in terms of eye-area you can tell me he's just squinting hard but not lower third

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mogstars, NECK&VOICE, Deleted member 24444 and 3 others
looks like implants

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: mogstars, NECK&VOICE, Deleted member 24444 and 3 others
teeth removal to suck in his cheeks more effectively.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mogstars, nordicfoidslayer23, ccwarrior and 18 others
he mewed 🥰

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: mogstars, iwannamog, redmaxx and 10 others
Put down the fork

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NECK&VOICE, LooxmaxxingM and ascension
before ascending, crisick was a professional cs:go player, kickboxing champion, astronaut, real-estate investor, self-made multi-millionaire and many more things.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: yanesirokk, Toby Aesthetics, NECK&VOICE and 14 others
happy hair GIF by HORNBACH
cold shower bro

• JFL
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, Deleted member 24444 and rand anon
look at his lower third dude, he obviously got fillers or implants

in terms of eye-area you can tell me he's just squinting hard but not lower third
nigga that's just fkn photoshop look at his recesed maxilla in the before and his undereyes and now look at them now, even top tier surgeries wont give u the results in the after jfl

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 24444, pneumocystosis and Acne Victim
nigga that's just fkn photoshop look at his recesed maxilla in the before and his undereyes and now look at them now, even top tier surgeries wont give u the results in the after jfl

The difference is very achieveable with fillers+ems or infra implants, or both in combination

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: mogstars, Toby Aesthetics, PrinceofDarkness and 5 others
tbh im more amazed by the change in his entire skull shape than whatever happened with his eyes... nigga went from skullcel to warriorpheno.. maybe wraparound skull implant and jaw angle implants with eppley

• +1
Reactions: Toby Aesthetics and Deleted member 24444
He did 0 photoshop/surgery imo

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 27066, SoundnVision and alriodai
The difference is very achieveable with fillers+ems or infra implants, or both in combination
are you fucking retarded if you really think this is fillers + ems or infra implants? nigga you cannot cahnge your face like this without looking uncanny, look at his fkn orbitals before and after jfl

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: mogstars, Oxygen and SoundnVision
are you fucking retarded if you really think this is fillers + ems or infra implants? nigga you cannot cahnge your face like this without looking uncanny, look at his fkn orbitals before and after jfl

like i said, in general i am amazed by the difference, but thats to do with his skull and not his eyes in isolation. u made it sound like the change in his orbital area is impossible, which its not

he might have done something to lower his eyebrows , maybe botox

He mewed bro :p

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 22623 and SoundnVision
I give him credit to his ascension and not call it photoshopped,

but he won't tell us which surgeries he got on a looksmaxing website. what is the point if you're Chad you don't give a fuck about
what Incel or people doxxing you for having surgeries ??

Also his whole Neurocranium and upper maxilla is now forward grown and I don't know any surgeries that could achieve this maybe Eppley skull implant + Lefort 2.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Mewton, rand anon, alriodai and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: SoundnVision

but he won't tell us which surgeries he got on a looksmaxing website. what is the point if you're Chad you don't give a fuck about

Also his whole Neurocranium and upper maxilla is now forward grown and I don't know any surgeries that could achieve this maybe Eppley skull implant + Lefort 2.
0 troll I think he just did gym + bichectomy

The face looks achievable w/ enough surgery.

Looks like Photoshop though. Comparing the two before/after side profile pics his nose looks more pointy, but the front profile pics his nose looks really similar. If he got a rhino, the front profile nose would improve, but it didn't.

Crisick took some almighty BBC to ascend

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15468

the before pics are lens distorted that's why his skull looks different

IMO he just softmaxed , gymmaxed , hard chewing , got some fillers and possibly something to lower his eyebrows

like i said, in general i am amazed by the difference, but thats to do with his skull and not his eyes in isolation. u made it sound like the change in his orbital area is impossible, which its not
it is literally impossible to look naturally perfect in every ratio even with all your fucking retarded surgeries

its fucking clear photoshop and you must be retarded to fall into this narcy mentally ill larp
he literally has BPD like a woman

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, FrenchareMedCucks, SoundnVision and 3 others
it is literally impossible to look naturally perfect in every ratio even with all your fucking retarded surgeries

its fucking clear photoshop and you must be retarded to fall into this narcy mentally ill larp
he literally has BPD like a woman

Xd whatever

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: ascension, rand anon and alriodai
Lost 10 lbs + trimmed eyebrows + took professional pictures

He def shops and frauds but i've seen him in motion seemingly unfrauded and he looks chad. Doesnt look like surgery either

He definitely Gained mass + faceapp is very visible. iDk about surgeries

He def shops and frauds but i've seen him in motion seemingly unfrauded and he looks chad. Doesnt look like surgery either
then what did he do ? fillers , skincare , gym ?

then what did he do ? fillers , skincare , gym ?
No idea, he says leanmaxxing. But his bones got much more robust all around, and his eye area imporved drastically. Doesnt look like surgery to me cuz it looks too natural

No idea, he says leanmaxxing. But his bones got much more robust all around, and his eye area imporved drastically. Doesnt look like surgery to me cuz it looks too natural
surgery or fillers can look very natural if done right

and yes , "muh leanmaxxing" doesn't make your bones pop out of nothing

his bones were already top tier, just shitty pics

You can always tell when someones had surgery. His whole face got better as well. Maybe hes just a god of photoshop

amazes me that most of this forum thinks he actually “ascended”

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
Someone should Tag Crisick

• Hmm...
Reactions: chigoha
he found lookism.net and got bullied into ascension

Since you guys keep asking, I’ll give you the secret on how to ascend

All you need is to have this bone mass at 8, then just wait until you grow older, shocking right?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: normie_joe, Artemis, User49 and 1 other person

All you need is to have this bone mass at 8, then just wait until you grow older, shocking right?

bro you definitely did something to artificially improve your looks especially the lower third

Bro what did you do to get the hollow look and dry cheeks though?

• +1
Reactions: chigoha
  • +1
Reactions: blatonslatt and Deleted member 24789