Cry Of Fear is one of the best incel games

wishIwasSalludon

wishIwasSalludon

navigator of the Narcy pirates πŸ΄β€β˜ οΈπŸ΄β€β˜ οΈ
Truecel loses his legs in an accident and battles his depression made manifest in the form of monsters while his oneitis is out fucking Chad. His mom abandoned him for being disabled the game features heavy themes of suicide and depression

@buflek @mogstars @Gengar @yeeyeeslayer @Sub5Cel @sub3cel

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Michael Myers, mogstars, 5'7 zoomer and 5 others
i'm just gonna reply to this flop of a thread cuz i feel bad :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l, Sushifart, Abhorrence and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
interesting premise for game tho

might check out after finals

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
  • JFL
did you have it rough growing up?
not really just a depressed autist, I was MTN and very NT had lots of friends and dated girls then my freshmen year I started balding and lost all my friends. I got my hair back using minox but Ive never been the same

• JFL
not really just a depressed autists, I was MTN and very NT had lots of friends and dated girls then my freshmen year I started balding and lost all my friends. I got my hair back using minox but Ive never been the same
that's so brutal jfl

the norwood reaper took everything from you :lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
he recieves pity pussy from oneitis in mental hospital

• +1
caged when you said this, the only friend who stuck with me was the guy I knew since I was 3 years old

• JFL

sawrunner mogs
true bull

• JFL
Reactions: Sushifart
not really just a depressed autist, I was MTN and very NT had lots of friends and dated girls then my freshmen year I started balding and lost all my friends. I got my hair back using minox but Ive never been the same
That's insane, as a man you literally lose your life when you lose your hair. Psychologically your self esteem gets destroyed, socially people start treating you worse and foids start rejecting you cuz of your bad looks, your quality of life plummets in every sphere.

Happened to me also... https://looksmax.org/threads/my-life-has-been-paused-since-i-started-balding.997592/

• JFL
Reactions: Sushifart and wishIwasSalludon
I liked Cry of Fear as well as the Silent Hill series. On point on the incel part for Simon though jfl. Didn't he get rejected by his oneitis and then she killed herself in the same scene?

Also, Henry from SH3 is a straight up autist who no one gave a shit about jfl. When his apartment became apart of the fogworld or whatever no one even noticed him being gone either. At least that's what I remember.

• JFL
Also, Henry from SH3 is a straight up autist
just looked him up hes a chad

• +1
  • JFL
whatever no one even noticed him being gone either
literally me, I remember I was out sick for a week from school and NO ONE noticed I was gone. Its so strange... Im literally invisible, im not hated I dont recieve looks of disgust from foids I just dont exist. I try to talk to people but I often times just get ignored, Ive made "friends" but anytime I try to hang out outside school they dont respond.

• So Sad
literally me, I remember I was out sick for a week from school and NO ONE noticed I was gone. Its so strange... Im literally invisible, im not hated I dont recieve looks of disgust from foids I just dont exist. I try to talk to people but I often times just get ignored, Ive made "friends" but anytime I try to hang out outside school they dont respond.
Same here bro. I had appendicitis and my appendix ruptured and was hospitalized for around 2 weeks + was gone for school for 1 week. No one noticed until a teacher brought it up to the class about me probably dead/dying. Was a few years ago when I was in middle school though. I was the least NT fucker too. I wasn't in special education, but I was spergy as fuck jfl.

This happened at the end of 8th grade though, so I basically had a chance at a new life in high school (it was a slight improvement).

• So Sad
that's so brutal jfl

only good thing I got is now I know who my real friend is, chances are in life you only have 1 real friend

• +1
Same here bro. I had appendicitis and my appendix ruptured and was hospitalized for around 2 weeks + was gone for school for 1 week. No one noticed until a teacher brought it up to the class about me probably dead/dying. Was a few years ago when I was in middle school though. I was the least NT fucker too. I wasn't in special education, but I was spergy as fuck jfl.

This happened at the end of 8th grade though, so I basically had a chance at a new life in high school (it was a slight improvement).
normies are so evil

• +1
that's so brutal jfl

If god exists he hates my ass thats for sure, God doesnt love us unconditionally or equally