Cuck gets knocked out infront of his girlfriend

BadmanGangstar

BadmanGangstar

Weirdo who happens to be attractive
What would you do/what would be the best decision if you were the short guy and some guy makes you look like a bitch infront of your girl?

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Bonecel01, Joe Rogancel, ReadBooksEveryday and 17 others
Bros girl is definitely not his girl anymore, you can see the disgust and shock on her face that shes dating such a low iq beta

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Bonecel01, Joe Rogancel, optimisticzoomer and 16 others
Lol @ prettyboy copers. This is what low fighting success prettyboy can do when high fighting success decides to bully them around

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, SubhumanCurrycel, Gargantuan and 14 others
Lol @ prettyboy copers. This is what low fighting success prettyboy can do when high fighting success decides to bully them around
pretty boys don't get into fights in the first place though

• +1
Reactions: TheTakeoverHasBegun, ReadBooksEveryday, n9wiff and 1 other person
why do they fall like that :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, WeiWei, RAMU KAKA and 2 others
retard fucked around and found out why weight classes exist

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 14vic, Joe Rogancel, ReadBooksEveryday and 11 others
shouldnt of started it tbh just makes me cringe whenever i see this like this

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and murdah
a 200 pound ogre throwing a jab at a 110 twinklet, whatd you expect?
but why do people just go limp:feelskek:never happened to me

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and murdah
why do these "fights" ALWAYS happen with 12yo subhumans :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, WeiWei, RAMU KAKA and 3 others
nah if this happened to me I’d go get my 9mm and follow him home and wait until he falls sleep and then break in sneakily and walk to his bedroom and cock back the pistol so he opens his eyes and then I’ll smile wide and empty the entire clip into his face

• +1
Reactions: JL~, Danish_Retard, northern mogger and 1 other person
It would’ve been more brutal if the other guy was a chad lanklet, cuck would probably be tied up in a cuck chair and made to watch his girlfriend being inseminated

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: northern mogger, BadmanGangstar and murdah
nah if this happened to me I’d go get my 9mm and follow him home and wait until he falls sleep and then break in sneakily and walk to his bedroom and cock back the pistol so he opens his eyes and then I’ll smile wide and empty the entire clip into his face
You’re not built like that UwU
Uwu GIF

• JFL
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian and Vermilioncore
pretty boys don't get into fights in the first place though
Yes, i doubt this guy did. He prob was tested or provoked by bigger guy. Most prettyboy should shut up and just giggle it off, trying to escalate get results in video

• +1
Reactions: nathan
.org retards when weight differences exist :lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, murdah and IRL_Reject
If you get physically dominated by another man in front of a woman, she will never EVER value you for the rest of her life unless you kill that man. It does not matter if that is your wife, your girlfriend, even your sister. Every woman I have spoken to frankly had admitted that her Snatch would dru the fuck up and she would be done with that relationship if it happened to her man. Power and dominance are THE most important factors in any relationship.

• +1
Reactions: Giorgio, ReadBooksEveryday, TechnoBoss and 2 others
If you do not have a gun on you/martial arts skills at all times, you are begging to be cucked. If any man so much as touches you the wrong way, you have to kill him.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jaded, Giorgio, Joe Rogancel and 3 others
but why do people just go limp:feelskek:never happened to me
Haha im not a monkey:lul:

Im polite to others and don't seek fights. If someone threatens me with violence, I'd pull out my knife and kill them though.:lul:

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff, robtical and vermillioncorefan

as if a prettyboy can’t have some muscle, size and super fighting skill to prevent this from happening, look at Ryan garcia

this is why height is important too

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
Literally told my sister this post word for word and she agreed with everything I said

as if a prettyboy can’t have some muscle, size and super fighting skill to prevent this from happening, look at Ryan garcia

this is why height is important too
That is using exceptional cases. General case for prettyboy is not high fighting success. Which is for masc ppl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: philosopher, klip11 and Sprinkles
brutal, this is why if you aren’t an ogre you always need to have a weapon on you or just never get into confrontation

RIP to his masculinity

• +1
Reactions: IRL_Reject
  • +1
Reactions: IRL_Reject
Floyd Patterson is high fighting success
Download

At age 17 in 1952 won a gold medal in the Olympics for boxing in the middleweight division

Became the youngest undisputed heavyweight champion ever at age 21 in 1956. 68 years later, he's still the youngest undisputed heavyweight champion

In 1960 at age 25, he became the 1st ever 2 time heavyweight champion in the history of the sport.

High fighting success.

• +1
Reactions: klip11
I hope she dumped him on the spot
Jahahahah

are you englandbadman

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore, BadmanGangstar and plukee
This is why every day of your life you should be making preparations for some inevitable random altercation

You do not want to end up like this guy

• +1
Reactions: robtical and murdah
If you get physically dominated by another man in front of a woman, she will never EVER value you for the rest of her life unless you kill that man. It does not matter if that is your wife, your girlfriend, even your sister. Every woman I have spoken to frankly had admitted that her Snatch would dru the fuck up and she would be done with that relationship if it happened to her man. Power and dominance are THE most important factors in any relationship.
lol

yea i bet shes wet over some ltn at best fat fuck over his chadlite bf

lol

yea i bet shes wet over some ltn at best fat fuck over his chadlite bf
look at the way she completely lost interest in her cuck bf the second he was dropped by that fat faggot. She couldn’t help but stare at the man who obliterated him

He could've rolled/dodged that punch and countered with a right hook but instead he just stood there with his gaurd down and let that guy knock him out. He has bad reflexes

Last edited:
This guy is an idiot us short men need to learn to avoid conflict when ever I've had guys try to fight me I just act all shy and submissive and get the hell out of there.

• +1
Reactions: robtical
Prettyboy + fighting skills = ultimate slayer
17141739745997.png

• +1
yep bitter pill to swallow. you need masc ogre abilities. being a prettyboy alone makes your life at 14-17 really nice, but after that, you're cooked, like the little dude in the video found out

• +1
That is using exceptional cases. General case for prettyboy is not high fighting success. Which is for masc ppl
high fighting success ogres are afraid of getting into fights with prettyboys cause they have high social status so they can be made a fucking outcast if they do, literally boys and girls will blame the ogre for doing that

if the ogre is from another social group they don’t do that cause they don’t know who the prettyboy is, he might have thuggmaxxed friends that will tear him or his father might be from some balkan mafia

high fighting success ogres are afraid of getting into fights with prettyboys cause they have high social status so they can be made a fucking outcast if they do, literally boys and girls will blame the ogre for doing that
I doubt the ogre in this case got physical violent with him. Could just be pushing him around and making a fool of him.

Not as extreme, just tense the situation such that only way to get respect is get violent and get rekt like in vid or giggle/laugh it off

No ogre is scared of getting into fight unless you are talking about school and u are surrounded by people(his friends) while u are friendless loser

Real world is lot bigger than school. Not everywhere is there social circle, just some ogre comes and jokes the prettyboy around and leave. No consequence cuz no attachment to the social circle while prettyboy gotta live with humiliation

However i do agree status, staying out of situation that lead to such scenarios and being powerful is the best fighting success.
if the ogre is from another social group they don’t do that cause they don’t know who the prettyboy is, he might have thuggmaxxed friends that will tear him or his father might be from some balkan mafia
Yes but most cases u will have ppl too. Prettyboys dont necessarily have the androgens to escalate. Just cuz u are friends with someone does not mean they will come over and fight for you(gotta find guy too and prepare for repercussions). I have seen some fights irl, most friends just show up to overpower in numbers. When outnumbered, they just bounce. Most of time no one even shows up for fight

Yea yea, mafia family. Very very exceptional cases.

Last edited:
Prettyboy + fighting skills = ultimate slayer
17141739745997.png
Dimorphic prettyboy is niche among niche. Speak more general. Its like saying just be prettyboy with mafia family that control every area of city/country with endless sucide bombing hitmans to use. These stuff are just out of reality and should not be used since they cannot happen in general situation

This is why every day of your life you should be making preparations for some inevitable random altercation

You do not want to end up like this guy
Or best to just avoid getting to situation that can lead to such scenario

No ogre is scared of getting into fight unless you are talking about school and u are surrounded by people(his friends) while u are friendless loser
>prettyboy
>friendless loser

it can’t be both, if he is a friendless loser he isn’t a pretty
Yea yea, mafia family. Very very exceptional cases.
they assume that, and there is a possibility, thats why you don’t pick fights with people you don’t know

>prettyboy
>friendless loser

it can’t be both, if he is a friendless loser he isn’t a pretty
I said ogre is a "friendless loser" not the prettyboy. In reality, both have friends. I have seen prettyboys irl. They are popular and agreeable. It does not mean most ppl will get into fight for them. You need to understand, there is no brotherhood or friendship when other party is gonna skin all your family alive. it is easier to find other friend to boast brotherhood or friendship about. Its all matter of dilemma.

But in general cases, both have friends and the chance of the ogre having high fighting success friends is lot higher. Because thugs run on respect while high fighting success dudes do and prettyboys dont. Prettyboy get the respect as long as they dont act out of their turn.
they assume that, and there is a possibility, thats why you don’t pick fights with people you don’t know
Yes but no one would assume mafia family. Yes i do agree ppl generally pick their opponents and but in these cases, the guy usually know something about guy he is pushing around

What would you do/what would be the best decision if you were the short guy and some guy makes you look like a bitch infront of your girl?
View attachment 2924344
Wasn't knocked out. Lesson to be learned is to never give somebody who needs a trigger a trigger. Let it go down differently if it's gotta go down.

Or best to just avoid getting to situation that can lead to such scenario
You can’t always avoid it that’s the problem.

In this situation he probably had no choice, back out and look like a bitch or get knocked out and look like a bitch.

The only winning move was to win the fight and he couldn’t do that.

• +1
A guy losing a fight doesn’t make women dry if he puts up a good fight. But a guy pussying out or losing a fight that fast like this guy makes women dry. Women will still defend a pretty boy who lost over an ogre who won as long as he put up a good fight but he did not in this case.