• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: godirl, Marsiere214, 000 and 4 others

• +1
Reactions: BrendioEEE and xefo
Autism tbh

He's a giga normie tbh

He probably doesn't even need her phone number 🤷‍♂️.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 4804, Deleted member 7098 and 1 other person
Why did he push her?

NGL I'm inspired and it don't even listen to EDM like that. I need to open up my space for it.

I'm impsired because, THAT is what i mean by nichemaxxing. He didn't normiemaxx because, he would be another lame German accountant with a stuffy demeanor, and an ugly Hähnchen für eine frau. Dissatisfied with life as he pushes 40. Never having experienced prime stacies and never will experience that magic.

Whereas, this guy in this timeline, chose to ravermaxx. Got the funky haircut, gymmaxxed, found his niche that he is top dog of. Probably has pills on deck. Has been in the "scene" for a decade and is looked up to and has groupies of sorts. 20 year old stacies straight out of the Gymnasium to Abitur to Uni pipeline. Became "chad" even though his face is not balanced just hyper masculine. He probably gets all those 19 year old raveheads at the club. Probably is a bartender or DJ or dealer.

I'm making all this up based on my observation of this single video and my experiences seein dudes like him in the wild and in action. He does exist, and believe it highly likely that he lives this way. Can someone that has more details confirm?

My point is to learn from this. Take what good you can from it

• +1
Reactions: intovoid, stuckneworleans, alex569 and 1 other person
NGL I'm inspired and it don't even listen to EDM like that. I need to open up my space for it.

I'm impsired because, THAT is what i mean by nichemaxxing. He didn't normiemaxx because, he would be another lame German accountant with a stuffy demeanor, and an ugly Hähnchen für eine frau. Dissatisfied with life as he pushes 40. Never having experienced prime stacies and never will experience that magic.

Whereas, this guy in this timeline, chose to ravermaxx. Got the funky haircut, gymmaxxed, found his niche that he is top dog of. Probably has pills on deck. Has been in the "scene" for a decade and is looked up to and has groupies of sorts. 20 year old stacies straight out of the Gymnasium to Abitur to Uni pipeline. Became "chad" even though his face is not balanced just hyper masculine. He probably gets all those 19 year old raveheads at the club. Probably is a bartender or DJ or dealer.

I'm making all this up based on my observation of this single video and my experiences seein dudes like him in the wild and in action. He does exist, and believe it highly likely that he lives this way. Can someone that has more details confirm?

My point is to learn from this. Take what good you can from it
Imagine thinking anyone is going to read that

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Patient A, balding17yomanletcel and 3 others
technoviking is a baller bro

• +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard
He was checking if he pick pocketed her

how is this simping?

Varg Vikernes gone liberal

Imagine being this cucked

tenor.gif