Cucked times we live in, is it even worth it?

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

counselor of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
Granny here had her first love and stayed with him for 50 years

Meanwhile nowadays avarage girl was with her first love for 5 weeks at best then moves on to the other 200 boyfriends until she’s 30 and settles down for a betabux simp for 5 years than divorces his ass

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, Axii and coispet
Sad to see such beautiful girls become generational whores then marry some rich gook with the intention of stealing all his assets and inheritance

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, Jarate, Axii and 1 other person
It’s always been like this just far far less

Women have been cheating since the dawn of time only reason it wasn’t as bad as it is now is…

1: lack of rights for women, they had to actually have a man for their lives to actually be livable, which follows with #2
2: religion was actually a thing and not a joke as it’s seen nowadays
3: internet and options

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters, Pikabro, Lynxress and 1 other person
Over for all westernized countries.You all will be a cuck at some point.

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko
It’s always been like this just far far less

Women have been cheating since the dawn of time only reason it wasn’t as bad as it is now is…

1: lack of rights for women, they had to actually have a man for their lives to actually be livable, which follows with #2
2: religion was actually a thing and not a joke as it’s seen nowadays
3: internet and options
I mean nowadays they can’t make up their mind I swear usually I start a year of class than at the start I see some nigha and a chick get together than some weeks later they ain’t even talking to each other

Relationships nowadays between ppl under 30 are short asf

• +1
Reactions: Axii
I mean nowadays they can’t make up their mind I swear usually I start a year of class than at the start I see some nigha and a chick get together than some weeks later they ain’t even talking to each other

Relationships nowadays between ppl under 30 are short asf
I don’t even call them relationships because they are completely strangers once that shit is over

I call them TLTP’s

Trying to get laid and trying to get paid

Truly over

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: i_love_roosters, Tabula Rasa and Iasacrko
Yes, these are the fruits of a society that has embraced hyper-individualism. And these people want even more of it. Hurrah.