Cuffem doesn't look much uglier than most black guys tbh

Piratecel

Piratecel

Kraken
I would say he is really on an equal level with most black guys appeal wise, yet still triggers discomfort and disgust from woman due to shit pheno/psl. I dare you to double this, as an average black guy go on the monkey app and see how majority of foids treat you. It will legit be no different to cuffem's treatment with the occasional positive feedback here and there.

• JFL
Reactions: Alt, murdah, wsada and 1 other person
IMG 8873

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah, Piratecel and wsada
How can u ever compare him to my lord skibi duke Dennis the rizzler king

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah and st.hamudi but 6‘5
  • +1
Reactions: murdah and Piratecel
No at least not in Morocco :feelsokman:
Somalis and Pakis incels go there to slay apparently, I think the ones in France are bbcpilled

• JFL
Reactions: klip11, murdah and wsada
Somalis and Pakis incels go there to slay apparently, I think the ones in France are bbcpilled
The french ones ye
Moroccans boys and girls are secretly the most racist people on the planet

• +1
Reactions: murdah and Piratecel
The french ones ye
Moroccans boys and girls are secretly the most racist people on the planet
This guy was raging at how paki and somali incels geomax to morocco

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: murdah, Ricky212 and wsada
  • +1
Reactions: Piratecel
Fuaaaark prolly foreign halo or money money.m
Of course african or south asian migrants are trucels in morocco, gotta come from the west with the $$$

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah and wsada
Of course african or south asian migrants are trucels in morocco, gotta come from the west with the $$$

it’s just money tbh same as any other 3rd world country

• +1
looks good

• JFL
He is ugly as shit.

Average nigger I see mog him easily. Definitely urk-cel. I’d give up if I looked like him.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel, NotCarv and Gus17
I would say he is really on an equal level with most black guys appeal wise, yet still triggers discomfort and disgust from woman due to shit pheno/psl. I dare you to double this, as an average black guy go on the monkey app and see how majority of foids treat you. It will legit be no different to cuffem's treatment with the occasional positive feedback here and there.

Why is he so ugly tho

So many failos in one photo.

• +1
Reactions: NotCarv and murdah
He is ugly as shit.

Average nigger I see mog him easily. Definitely urk-cel. I’d give up if I looked like him.
Nah nigga he looks like most black guys tbh maybe only like 1 psl lower at worst.

Nah nigga he looks like most black guys tbh maybe only like 1 psl lower at worst.
That’s a lot. I also don’t see blacks outside so I wouldn’t know

• +1

Ugliest black guy compared to cuffem

• +1
Reactions: murdah
@st.hamudi but 6‘5 @yeeyeeslayer
Is this an arab girl? No wonder she was extra brutal with cuffem.

• JFL
Reactions: FaceandBBC
He’s not an urkel cel just for being ugly. He legit acts like the average black dude LMFAOOO he’s just ugly.

Cuffem looks better now maybe but lol at OP claiming the average is around his level JFL

@MOEdification

He’s not an urkel cel just for being ugly. He legit acts like the average black dude JFL he’s just ugly.

Cuffem looks better now maybe but lol at OP claiming the average is around his level JFL

I don't know where OP is from, but the average black where I'm from does not look like Cuffem.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
He’s not an urkel cel just for being ugly. He legit acts like the average black dude JFL he’s just ugly.

Any average black guy would get the same results on the monkey app, I promise you, cuffem's experience isn't new.

I don't know where OP is from, but the average black where I'm from does not look like Cuffem.
Cuffem might be a uglier than most blacks but the appeal is not any different

hes deformed tier ugly. Acutal truecel

Any average black guy would get the same results on the monkey app, I promise you, cuffem's experience isn't new.
Regardless if niggers look like shit on average, cuffem’s falios are still pretty unique and noticeable. Average black doesn’t have the falios he has.

Cuffem might be a uglier than most blacks but the appeal is not any different
Yes, there are many black males (Black American, African, Caribbean) that have shitty facial features and get carried by thugmaxxing or becoming an athlete.

being ugly doesn't matter for a black man. if you're black as long as you're average, that'll do. and apparently this guy's tall. he's a slayer.

@st.hamudi but 6‘5 @yeeyeeslayer
Is this an arab girl? No wonder she was extra brutal with cuffem.
yea looks latina or arab could be both

• +1
being ugly doesn't matter for a black man. if you're black as long as you're average, that'll do. and apparently this guy's tall. he's a slayer.
any black urkcel on this website or incel.is will tell u otherwise there aint no bitch that is willing to give cuffem pussy with this face u retarded incel atleast without money

• Hmm...
Reactions: MrGlutton
any black urkcel on this website or incel.is will tell u otherwise there aint to bitch will give cuffem pussy with this face u retarded incel atleast without money
you can't call people retarded if you don't know basic grammar and spelling :lul:

my point is that having grammar changes nothing about your subhumanity
and my point is that you can't call people retarded when your grammar is subpar and you can't spell

and my point is that you can't call people retarded when your grammar is subpar and you can't spell
it’s not my native language I speak german as my main
also what is wrong with my sentence structure feel free to point it out

He is ugly as shit.

I am the Supreme ruler of the universe